[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who knows something about men in black??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 2000px-MiB.svg.png (91KB, 2000x1990px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-MiB.svg.png
91KB, 2000x1990px
who knows something about men in black??
>>
What do you wanna know?
>>
>>17190334
Whas this land ever inhabited by a race of colossal giants?
and if so, doi they have any known descendants?
>>
>>17190227
All i know is that the movies were ok.
Will Smith and that other guy were delightful and witty.
>>
>>17190334
everything
>>
>>17190334
mostly about the things that they have done
>>
>>17190227
We'll op to my knowledge colossal giants, no but there was a species of early on homos who were relatively tall I can send you a link to to video
https://youtu.be/b_-vWCY5lN0
I think this is one of the videos
>>
Here's some more stuff if it's any help
https://youtu.be/cN6E1j14ZUU
https://youtu.be/kR014_jY7po
>>
Aliens intentionally avoid us we havent hit the right point of technology and evolution to not have conflict with them there has never been a race of giants and the fact that most people wont believe me is enough to keep me from being wisked away especialy since I personally lack concrete proof
>>
>>17190343
Am also interested about the giants.

Ex-military friend, who had really high security clearance, has told me about some shit involving these giants (along with a bunch of other crazy shit)
>>
>>17190462
Well I'm lending and ear I'm fascinated with this type of stuff
>>
>>17190558
And that's sweet I'm joining the military and I'm getting a security clearance that's used for cia/fbi agents
>>
>>17190580
Well then I'll warn you that, according to my friend, they will put a chip in you that prevents you from talking too much about these things by giving you a headache.
>>
>>17190590
That reminds me of the Harrison berdron (not sure if I spelled the last name right) story but I think in a weird way that's kinda cool you know I get to experience the things people only talk of or heard of close up
>>
>>17190227
Alright, I've never told anyone about this before, but I've been tracking their organization for years and I think I know what they're trying to cover up.

This might be a long post so bear with me, they fir
>>
>>17190227
Interesting movies
>>
>>17190642
We're waiting anon
>>
>>17190632
Yeah that's actually why I wanted to go into the military. I don't think I'd have any problem moving up the ranks enough to see at least one or two cool things.

I'm interested in all of the secret technology they have, even if it's not as glamorous as time travel and giants and UFOs. Just seeing what's really there would be cool.
>>
>>17190669
Yeah I agree and have you heard about the aurora project what are your thoughts /opinions about it?
>>
>>17190680
I haven't really read all too much into it. I know enough to conclude that it's a USAF black project involving a new, super powerful and super efficient engine system. Any good links for reading about it? Like at least semi-reputable sources or from someone who knows what they're talking about.
>>
>>17190698
Um I can do a quick look
>>
>>17190703
If you don't have any that you know are solid I can just do some research on my own. I was meaning to look into it a while ago but never did.
>>
>>17190698
https://fas.org/irp/mystery/aurora.htm
>>
>>17190708
I first heard of it while I was watching a dark5 video on YouTube and did a little background research after but not that much
>>
>>17190713
Watching this video right now. Seems like it's sticking to (what seem like) facts pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P7ssFbqjbY
>>
File: 1418623075789.png (4KB, 210x229px) Image search: [Google]
1418623075789.png
4KB, 210x229px
Oh man, we never have Black Projects threads on /x/, this is so exciting.

What can you tell us about antigravity, mysterious government agent anon?
>>
>>17190713
That was really interesting. If that's what they were doing in the 80-90's I can't imagine what sorts of things they're working on these days. Assuming advancements have been happening at the same rate.
>>
>>17190698
What you're thinking of is a scramjet. A high altitude engine that uses compressed oxygen as its sustaining fuel during flight. The vehicle needs to reach a high velocity before the primary engine actually ignites and begins producing thrust, the high velocity gives it enough ram air and compression to ignite and begin burning oxygen. Their peak operating range is in extreme upper atmosphere where drag is exceedingly low, essentially allowing them to orbit the earth at speeds rivaling the space shuttle, around 18,000mph. Because of all that they have to generally get carried up off the ground by another craft, then rely on secondary rocket engines to get them up to speed before they reach their normal operating altitude.

Many, many years ago before this was a proven concept it was considered to be a thing of science fiction. People have suspected that the government designed a working scramjet vehicle which is what people think is Project Aurora. What made this especially mysterious is that its one of the only things that the government explicitly denied when questioned by watch dog groups while under oath. Certain things they just say is classified, and they don't have to go into any further detail, but they explicitly denied the existence of such an aircraft or associated black fund project.

In the non classified realm of things, scramjets are a proven concept, test engines have been built and demoed. The amount of publicly available information on various X planes and test engines is astounding.

The real kicker about this and why its such a big deal is its potential for nuclear delivery. You have something that can reach 18,000mph and you can reach any populated spot on the planet in an hour. You have a controlled vessel capable of delivering a nuclear warhead anywhere on the planet within a single hour, and its moving far too fast for anyone to even have a sliver of a chance of shooting it down.
>>
>>17190820
Do yourself a favor and keep up with tech related news, the shit that man has developed is a testament to how incredible a species we are.
http://spectrum.ieee.org/

We have near perfect black body materials that absorb over 99% of all light, that is they do not re emit the light that touches the surface. You shine a flashlight on a black sheet of paper and you see the beam of the flashlight on it, you can tell you're illuminating a sheet of paper. You shine a flaghlight on an advanced black body and it looks like the beam of your flashlight abruptly disappears. The photons just don't bounce back off of it. If you were to coat all of the surfaces in a room with such a material, stand inside of it, then turn on a lightbulb you wouldn't see a single thing aside from the lightbulb and yourself. It would appear to you as if you were suspended in absolute nothingness.
Hows that for a man made horror?

We've made big advances in reducing radar signatures, even physically bending certain parts of the light spectrum to create real optical camouflage. The only thing holding us back from having sci-fi style laser weapons on airplanes is energy storage. We can create weaponized lasers powerful and fast enough to shoot missiles out of the sky though they need an extreme energy source to power them, no conventional battery chemistry in existence can provide enough power within a reasonably small package. Once that issue is solved and the right chemical energy source is ironed out we'll have laser armed fighter jets, likely that are totally invisible to the naked eye.
>>
>>17190883
Since you seem pretty educated: do you have an opinion on the Ghoul ELINT anon? Real or fake?
>>
>>17190946
I'm not aware of anything with that name. Is it supposed to be the new stealth bomber?
>>
>>17190462
I doubt any alien species capable of space travel would ignore earth. We're a tremendous threat to everything around us.
Its also incredibly naive to think any species would ever lose its capacity for violence, or that one would even want to lose such a valuable survival trait.
>>
>>17191951
We're a tremendous threat to everything in our current vicinity. Any suffuciently advanced intergalactic society could not possibly feel threatened by a planet that is so technologically dwarfed as to be incapable of perceiving them in the first place.

All that said, there are no aliens.
>>
>>17190883

Horror? The black body material sounds amazing. What sort of material is it? Any idea until it becomes something consumers will get?

I'm a lighting designer and I am constantly dealing with bounce light on scenery and stages...being able to have true, true black would be a dream.
>>
>>17192294
There are a few black body materials that have been whipped up in labs, and its unlikely that you'll get your hands on any of them as a consumer. Its not like you're going to find it in a rattle can of spray paint. Though at least one company is taking special orders for their material which they call Vantablack.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/186229-its-like-staring-into-a-black-hole-worlds-darkest-material-will-be-used-to-make-very-stealthy-aircraft-better-telescopes
>>
>>17190642

Nice of the FBI hitman to do the capcha and click 'post'
>>
>>17192324

Yeah I just did some reading on Vantablack...carbon nanotubes sound expensive...

Well maybe in 20 years my dreams of true black will be fulfilled...
>>
File: Men in black Putin and Obama.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Men in black Putin and Obama.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>17190227
Well, they are powerful.
>>
>>17192330
Nice of the FBI hitman to do the captcha and click 'post' and then samefag the post to make it seem like nothing happened.
>>
>>17190580
>>17190590
>>17190632
>>17190669
>>17190680
>>17190698

The roleplay is strong in these two.
>>
>>17190227
I know it's a good movie with two pretty shitty sequals.
>>
>>17190883

You speak of invisible fighter jets, and I don't mean to disagree with you, and I'm sure you're aware of this to some degree, but shapeshifting aerographene and carbon in general is going to be the material of the future.

To call it a fighter jet sells it short - it could turn into a tank, a piece of artillery, or a sex toy. Aerographene can compress by 90% - meaning that a 1m3 object could reduce it's volume to 0.1m3. Aerographene weighs 0.16mg/cm3, meaning a 1m3 object would weigh 160g. Aerographene can hold 900 times it's own weight in oil, meaning that 160g of AG could hold 144kg of gasoline - which holds 37.4MJ/L, meaning that this object could hold 37,400MJ.

It takes 1.355 joules to lift 1lb 1ft, so that 37,400MJ would power lifts of hundreds of tons. As you can see, the strength to weight ratio is such that this object is going to move faster than the eye can see - bullet speeds.

A flying black blob, that can kill you just by ramming you. I call it a Soma, and I wrote an essay about them;

>Alchemical Diamond Bodies
>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>>
>>17190334
How do I [spoiler]become one and work for them [/spoiler] ?
>>
well they dress in black remember that
Just in case we ever face to face and make contact
The title held by them: MiB
Means what you think you saw, you did not see
So don't blink be what was there
Is now gone, they have black suit with the black RayBans on
they walk in shadow, move in silence
they guard against extra-terrestrial violence
But yo they ain't on no government list
they straight don't exist, no names and no fingerprints
you saw somethin' strange? watch your back
Cause you never quite know where the MiBs is at
Uh and...

they are the Men in Black (Men in Black...)
Galaxy defenders (oooh, oooh, oooh)
they are the Men in Black (Men in Black...)
They won't let you remember (won't let you remember...)
>>
>>17190343

>Whas this land ever inhabited by a race of colossal giants?

Yes. They were, and shall be again. Black giants, as described in >>17190883 and >>17192574.

>and if so, doi they have any known descendants?

All life on Earth is the larval form of the black giants, or Titans, or Asuras - whatever you want to call them.
>>
File: 1438786196022.gif (405KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1438786196022.gif
405KB, 160x160px
>>17190344
Hahaha

Underrated post.
>>
>>17190642
Fuck! They got him! Everybody get dow
>>
>>17190227
Check out Nick Redfern
>>
>>17192294
You might be able to mimic it with some slightly translucent and bumpy black material
It's hard to explain, but just think about the way photons of light bounce off surfaces and you're halfway there, minus the optimizations for a real 99%
>>
>>17193594
Why is everybody acting like somebody just said Candlejack? MIB is a completely different orga
>>
>>17190838
Engineer here. Most of this is very very correct.
>>
File: xcom enemy unknown.webm (732KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xcom enemy unknown.webm
732KB, 800x450px
>>
>>17190977
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59291356/
>>
>>17190462
>Aliens intentionally avoid us
Of course they do it intentionally, after reading /x/ i bet half of them wanted to commit sudoku.
>>
>>17196403
I think you mean suicide, but why?
>>
File: x37.jpg (27KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
x37.jpg
27KB, 534x401px
>Guy that worked on this and many other secret planes here from several other threads

>People falling for the aliens are super advanced and have a concept of the "prime directive" meme

It dousnt work like that. If they were more advanced then us we would be dead(outside of the space hippies)

Most aliens around us never made it past their medieval era, many not even past the equivalent of the bronze age.
>>
File: whatisthisidonteven.jpg (238KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthisidonteven.jpg
238KB, 800x661px
>>17192574
This post gave me a boner btw

>The guy that invented ftl shit-post on /pol/
>We sold china shitty parts for a particle accelerator, they are going to be upset when they try to turn it on
>the mysterious black goo in the crust of the earth is still there eating anything we throw at it.
>Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy
>a navy seal regularly post on /pol/; he wasnt involved in killing Osama but everyone thinks he did
>the USA would win any world war scenario at the moment. They couldnt withstand our girth.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.