[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on fresno alien? It could be a hoax in my opinion, since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: Fresno-Nightcrawler.gif (243KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
Fresno-Nightcrawler.gif
243KB, 300x220px
thoughts on fresno alien?
It could be a hoax in my opinion, since there were only two sightings
>>
>>17190177
looks like something on stilts or perhaps puppets
>>
>>17190177
it doesn't look like stilts or puppets it looks like cgi but I haven't heard it to be found out faked
>>
I want to be a ghost when I grow up, the have the best type of humor
>>
The one farther away is like
"Uhhyeah earth bitches who finna get probed"
>>
>>17190177
>It could be a hoax in my opinion
>it could

it IS you dumb fuck
>>
Most think it's a puppet. Spoops me out, whatever the fuck it is. The little one looks like a pair of arms to me, the way it moves.
>>
It's the ghost of a gondola
>>
>>17190205
>CGI

People really don't know how much work, time, and money go into making good CGI. They think it's like Photoshop and you click a few buttons and have some fresh animation. I think it's probably the same people who, whenever they see a guy or chick who works out and is muscular, go straight to "they're on steroids".
>>
>>17190504
Oh, is it? You cheese-dick son of a whore? Show me your evidence, cum-gargler. Prove that it is a hoax, anal wart. You slovenly, ill-mannered, bovine. You finger-smelling mound of smegma.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 480x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 480x633px
>>17190177
Reminds me of this.
>>
>>17190734
>>17190734
>I think it's probably the same people who, whenever they see a guy or chick who works out and is muscular, go straight to "they're on steroids".

This, so much. Small minds can't grasp the magnitude of the world around them, and insist that everything amazing is a lie. Perhaps it makes them feel better; as they have not accomplished anything in their lives, any accomplishments gained by other people must be because they cheated somehow! It really is the epitome of paranoid insecurity.

With respect to CGI, you're absolutely right that it's *really hard* to make convincingly realistic CGI. Some of the things i've seen people haphazardly dismiss as CGI would make Avatar look like shit; they confuse real but strange things with CGI all the goddamn time.
>>
these are clearly some dorks in sweatpants
>>
>>17190177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7S3sFPFhfU
>>
>>17190398

>dis
>>
>>17190945
>the "lonely girl" who all the guys at her school would actually fuck meme

didn't this die out when Hilary Duff became legal?
>>
Now I don't know my ass from my elbow here,but.
I watched a YouTube vid with them in it. The crazy thing about it is Indians actually have a fairly large woodcarving(s?) of "things" that looks pretty damn close to this.
All I know is
>I would poop em if I saw this irl.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>17190177
>>
>>17190398
Kek
>>
>>17190760
S rank post. lol

As for the aliens... super creepy. they walk like a drafting compass. Hope its real.
>>
>>17191857

Why the fuck do you hope it's real?

How on Earth could you explain something like this to those who don't believe in cryptids? Or UFOs? Or to those who believe that Jesus rode dinosaurs from the Dead Sea to Jersualeum?

I want to believe, but I don't think the world is ready for ayylmaos , despite what Hollywood would want us to believe......

>the shitstorm that could erupt
>>
File: 1451675760639.jpg (31KB, 495x791px) Image search: [Google]
1451675760639.jpg
31KB, 495x791px
>>
>>17192121
g o n d o l a
>>
>>17192136
c l o a k

remember the floating city over china?
it was a cloak, it just appeared as a city
>it was a ufo man
>>
File: 1450237132781.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450237132781.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>17190177
KEK, it looks like Gondola
>>
>>17190765

>>the fek?
>>
>>17190177
Princess Mononoke
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSjlBCvqafU
>>
File: 12392062.jpg (49KB, 857x746px) Image search: [Google]
12392062.jpg
49KB, 857x746px
>>17190177
Just Gondola's, anon
>>
Closest is clearly someone on stilts, I don't usually reply to threads like this (I'm more of a serial killer/crimeposter) but do people seriously, honestly eat shitty vids like this up?
>>
Its a bedsheet made to look kinda like pants suspended on a thin wire with a pulley and fishing wire being tugged to make it look like it's walking.
The full video you can see the person pulling fucks it up and just kinda drags it so the legs don't actually move.
>>
File: 02224.jpg.png (179KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
02224.jpg.png
179KB, 350x262px
>>17190945

>attractive girl
>lonely

I bet she considers herself a nerd.
>>
>>17190177

Didn't they try replicating the original Nightcrawler video on that show Fact or Faked?
>>
>>17190765
a broken animal fetus?
>>
ATS forums proved it a hoax. It was something to do with shadows not corresponding. If you Google it I'm sure you can find it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.