[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ please help I dont understand recently when Ive been getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: country-ham-tn.jpg (165KB, 740x540px) Image search: [Google]
country-ham-tn.jpg
165KB, 740x540px
/x/ please help I dont understand recently when Ive been getting really high Ive been having conversations and hearing audible noises from meat in my kitchen. When I cut the turkey I hear it screaming in my head and then Ham has a conversation with me talking like a bro its fucking terriying
>>
>>17189804
Damn.. what does the chicken say???
>>
>>17189804
get out of him, demon!
>>
>>17189804
Acid is one hell of a drug
>>
>>17189804
>its fucking terriying
stopped reading there
>>
>>17189804
Stop doing drugs?
>>
File: af2.jpg (21KB, 545x434px) Image search: [Google]
af2.jpg
21KB, 545x434px
>>17189813
>>
>>17189804
Tell us what they're sayin', ya jackass.
>>
>>17189804
Did the chicken nuggets you eat tell you why they crossed the fucking road at least?
>>
>>17189804
That's why you don't get jacked up on marijuana.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URIrrAE5m28
>>
>>17189831
Implying weed can make you talk to rotting flesh
>>
>>17189806
The chicken has a really fucked up sound when I eat it sounds like a creaky door but you know its the chicken
>>
>>17189867
It was a joke, if you watched the video you'd get it, she drops acid. Who takes someone seriously when they say "jacked up on marijuana?"
>>
>>17189804
This is def your superpower tho. It's a blessing and a curse, use your powers wisely, like having Peta funded seances
>Can you hear the murder in your burger, sir?

Do you hear from the veg, tho?
>>
RELAY THE MEAT MESSAGE, PAWN OF PROCESSED CARCASSES
>>
>>17189804

I started not being able to eat meat while high...it just felt so wrong, depraved, dirty, I literally couldn't force myself to do it. I realized I had always thought that eating meat was fucked up, but I'd been doing it since I was a kid, everyone I knew eats it....

I don't eat any animal products anymore, welcome to the path OP.
>>
>>17190226
Found the vegan
>>
damn nigga what are you on?

fucking got that GOOD shit if you talkin to meat god damn.
>>
>>17190541

>I don't eat animals

Yeah, good job
>>
>>17189804
do you also communicate with an entity known simply as.. Gooseman?
>>
i laughed
>>
>>17189804
ROASTIES NEED TO LEAVE
>>
>>17190049
underrated post
>>
>>17189804
Another great example of what /x/ is now, courtesy of 4chan's shit, useless mods. There is no channel on 4chan that isn't a reflection of the quality, or lack thereof, of the moderators, and this post reflects current 4chan moderation through and through.
>>
>>17189813
...That was literally the last word of the post. At least it was kind of a word.. but, I mean.. We all kind of stopped reading there. Just say'n.
>>
I understand, OP, my neighbors talk to me and it's about all I can give to not scream.
>>
>>17189813
>there
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17191076
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17189813
Who is Terri Ying?
>>
Arby's wants to sell you a hat OP
>>
don't eat butterball buddy.
>>
Sounds like you need to get kilt.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.