[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say this out loud >spirit, I invoke thee; make your presence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Say this out loud
>spirit, I invoke thee; make your presence known

post results ITT
>>
I said it... how do I get it to go away now?
>>
Nothing. Am I doing it wrong?
>>
The cat lay down on my legs. She's purring.
>>
OP's theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Di2L0a0cuA
>>
I live in an apartment building that's about 200 years old. Chances are someone has died in here.

too scared
>>
I was sitting on my couch fucking off on /x/ with the lights dim and a fire going with only the crackling sound of the fire filling the room when I came across this thread and said aloud what OP instructed me to when not a second after the finished sentence left my mouth my chocolate lab who had laid just out of sight and went to sleep and had been quiet as the furniture around me let out a deep growl of a snore that caused my heart to attempt an escape from it's bony cage and my head to spinin a cloud of panic and confusion followed by relief and lafter from realization of what unfolded.
>>
>>17189830
stfu
>>
>>17189830
heh
>>
My place has been clean of ghosties and spookums so I'm not gonna invite any over, thanks.
>>
dad shouted at me to shut the fuck up
oh i found an angry spirit alright!
>>
Object on the other side of the room fell.
>>
Cemetery close by, still no results.
>>
Im on the shitter n as soon as i was done readin it, i hear the floor creak from footsteps outside the door. Most likely my girl tho or her bro
>>
>>17189576
for the life of me I can't figure out what that picture is.
>>
Said it 4 times, nothing.
>>
>>17189576
Said it, heard roommate fart while walking through the hallway
>>
>>17191265
take a few guesses and eventually I'll tell you
>>
lol nice try OP i dont want to get my house haunted
>>
Nothing happened.
>>
No thanks. I like to read the spooky spooky not be in the spooky spooky.
>>
>>17191265
Pretty sure it's just a fuzzy animal-print blanket all scrunched up, prob taken by OP themselves.
>>
>>17189576
Don't do this it creates mustard gas.
>>
File: command me lord.jpg (37KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
command me lord.jpg
37KB, 319x240px
It's working.
>>
File: TheSentinel.jpg (121KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
TheSentinel.jpg
121KB, 600x413px
>>17189790
You're building is the nexus between earth and hell. Pic related. You're the next sentinel.
>>
File: 1421930585859.jpg (343KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1421930585859.jpg
343KB, 1095x1195px
Something happened
>Something happened
>>
>>17189576
heard a loud voice say something like YOWHUT BOUY
then got felt a sharp pain in back of my head and passed out, came round and my tvs gone
dam ghosts made my house smell like fried chicken too
>>
>>17194652
Watermelon w/ timestamp or calling bullshit
>>
I said it and legit my tv turned off on its own.
Oh wait j forgot to pay the electric bill lol fuck
>>
>>17195101
Oh mine does that too

My computer controls it though, and it turns off like when I get frisky and start playing with myself but neglect to turn it off
It's really helpful, you guys should download Windows 10
>>
>>17195114

Thanks, you helped me out. No more gh
>>
>>17189576
Thought I saw something running across my room.
But other than that diddly fucking squat
>>
>>17189576
Jack shit happened
>>
A SKELETAL JUST APPEAR HOLY WOW
>>
>>17189576
Nothin'
>>
>>17189576
my dog walked out and is now just staring at me with what looks like a concerned face.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.