[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy: Jeffrey Alan Lash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: jeffreyalanlash.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
jeffreyalanlash.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
Anyone else still curious about this story?

I'm not able to find anything on Google News past last summer, when the news broke. Any L.A.fags know how this story played out? Any updates?

Background:
>body of man found decomposing in car in L.A. suburb
>police search apartment--find thousands of guns and loads of dosh
>dude told girlfriend that he was an alien-human hybrid
>neighbors believed he was involved in some shady government shit

http://ktla.com/2015/08/27/identity-of-mystery-man-with-palisades-weapons-cache-revealed-as-new-secrets-surface/

http://ktla.com/2015/08/28/palisades-man-who-amassed-millions-in-cash-weapons-convinced-women-he-was-alien-savior/

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/the-strange-case-of-jeffrey-alan-lash-continues-to-baffle-authorities/news-story/db43793b240b582ae965d69b934e01dd

http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2015/09/dead-men-do-tell-tales-strange-case-of.html
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
OH fuck I remember hearing about this... bump
>>
Very interesting. I've read all the articles you've posted, but I'll be going through the comments on the last one, sometimes they'll have pertinent info.

I find it interesting that they never mention any autopsy as to what the guy ACTUALLY died of, or mention bank accounts. If he had $260k in cash, he may not have had one, but unless your three girlfriends are all millionaires, how you end up with that amount of cash and $5million worth of guns is a mystery indeed.

wtf?
>>
>>17189652
from the last link, it's basically just a more in-depth recap of the news articles:

>Police subsequently searched a condo owned by Nebron and reported to be the residence of her and Lash, which was located in the vicinity of where she and VadBunker left the car containing the corpse. The search resulted in the confiscation of some 1200 guns, additional weapons and literally tons of ammo estimated to be worth several million dollars. The two-bedroom, 2,000 square-foot condo was located in a relatively exclusive area and was valued at $750,000 to $1million. Every room of the structure was reportedly stacked to the ceiling with guns and boxes of gun accessories, more weapons, such as machetes and bows, and cases of ammo. Police filled the driveway and a nearby alley with items brought out of the condo. An LA police captain described the scene as the worst case of weapons hoarding she had ever seen in her 27-year law enforcement career. Some $230,000 in cash was confiscated from the condo and reportedly counted in a neighbor's garage.

>Media reports described neighbors as saying Lash occasionally claimed he was an intelligence operative, and neighbors also stated they did not know how the condo became filled with weapons and boxes. They had not noticed how all the items were delivered to the residence.

> Lash was additionally reported to have owned many vehicles, one of which was described as an SUV equipped to drive underwater. VadBunker's husband, Jim Curry, told reporters the woman's job entailed renting garages all over Southern California to store what he described as Lash's dozens of vehicles. The story, Curry explained, was that Lash was CIA and had other agents who might need vehicles on a whim.
>>
>>17189447

An interesting story. I remember a thread on this a couple months ago. Some very strange stuff, guy wasn't breaking any laws, all the guns were legal. The money on the other hand, I think he was being funded by a government entity. Selling a few cars wont get you paid like that. Idk wired shit. If anyone has theories on this please entertain us
>>
File: 1442783266382.jpg (136KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442783266382.jpg
136KB, 720x480px
>>17189707
The comments at the blog in the OP are mostly like "this isn't paranormal, he wasn't a spook, he wasn't an alien, he was just a paranoid schizo"

...Except paranoid schizos aren't generally stable enough to amass the millions needed to purchase all those guns, all those cars, etc.

I think he was employed by (a) government or some group interested in running guns. Then again, what interest does a group like that have in legally purchased, easily traceable weapons?
>>
>>17189740
This. I'm a paranoid schizo and I can barely afford one car. And I don't think schiesting even ten dames the way he did would bankroll enough moolah.
>>
There's a good vid on jewtube called brainscratch an episode or 2 went over this case idk if he updated it or not interesting shit
>>
Here's an interview with a girlfriend he had for a long ass time, 31 years I think. Even after he moved in with another woman, this first woman was giving him $1,785 a month, plus paying for a storage unit, and tens of thousands of dollars worth of shit for him (What the fuck did this woman do?) That kind of money (cash) over 10 years is $214k and that was only ONE of his girlfriends.
So at this point it makes sense that the guy would have all this money.
>>
>>17189810
But he was found with a weapons and ammo worth millions and he had in his apt. 230k in cash alone...
>>
>>17189707
I see four possibilities, seeing to the amount of equipment and apparent funding.

1) Eccentric gun-nut millionaire preparing for the apocalypse, money hidden in accounts overseas
2) Some kind of ex-PMC head with ties to military organizations
3) Government(which one?) secret ops
4) Heavily connected in the criminal underworld, possible weapons smuggler/seller
>>
>>17189898
Also, what kind of fucking made up last name is VadBunker?
>>
File: 1448107632570.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448107632570.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>17189969
lol
>>
>>17189898

No one knows how he got all of that cash though, unless he was able to change his identity that well. Most rich people aren't known to be total recluse.

What is the possibility that absolutely no one apart from these women know about this guy?

I guess he could have just been some dude and the women were rich widows or they were into some really shady shit, but then why give this dude tons of their cash just to buy guns to sit on? I'm starting to think this was the case and he can just lay down the dick way better I can.
>>
>>17189447
>thousnads of guns
>in an apartment
>in fucking LA
So he had a few .22s and some knives and the cops said they found an "armory of mass destruction that was about to be used in a mass murder" to look good
he was probably a petty crook with nosey neighbors and got capped for it
>>
>>17190014

I saw some pics on one site and they had rows and rows of huge piles of guns. They were all purchased legally though. I still wouldn't call it weapon hoarding or anything like that. He just wanted to collect and if need be arm every civilian in the area if shtf
>>
Sounds like a real life Dale Gribble
>>
>>17190014
>a few

Why don't you read the articles
>>
>>17190011
There is also the fact that pic in the OP is the most recent pic the media could find of this guy

it's obviously very very old
>>
>>17189447
CIA weapons seller
>>
>>17190071
Except for the 5 year old drivers license photo that's in at least two of the articles
>>
>>17190011
If I came into millions suddenly or at least in a fairly short time, I wouldn't necessarily exactly shout it out to the world. Life would be simpler if people kept assuming I was the average working joe.

But then again, I've never really liked attention or flashy things and I for sure wouldn't go around telling people I'm a fucking alien hybrid.
>>
>>17190179
right but no others? why use an ancient black and white?
>>
File: lash1.jpg (49KB, 228x300px) Image search: [Google]
lash1.jpg
49KB, 228x300px
>>17190071
>>17190071
>Jeffrey Alan Lash is shown in a California DMV photo for a driver's license issued on Nov. 29, 2010.
>>
>>17190201
Maybe he didn't like being photographed, I know several people who are like that.
>>
>Peter Branch of the Palisadian-Post provided this image of authorities searching the Pacific Palisades home of Jeffery Lash.
>>
>>17190066
I did, still don't buy it
>>
>>17190224
don't buy what?

look:
>>17190216

btfo
>>
>>17189447
Srsly, dude?
>>
>>17190235
wow a giant picture of guns that could have come from anywhere
its like those british or NYC cops who find a butter knife and some baseball bats it call it a stash. Its just an excuse for the to glorify themselves. Im not saying he didn't have any guns, maybe even a lot, but they fudge the numbers
>>
>>17190352
Jesus Christ you are one dumb fucking piece of shit
>>
Thomas Jerome Newton of suburbia.
>>
>>17190082
for you
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.