[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking out of reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: existenz.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
existenz.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Who done it before
How you do it
I've been lead astray help me
>>
>>17189126
It isn't about breaking out of reality as much as seeing it for what it truly is, and being able to direct your focus to more constructive things rather than be caught in minute affairs.

Like, the enlightened one will still live in reality, and is subject to physical death, and the soul will remain existing.

Life comes with unwanted suffering, but there is a way to go in order to be free
>>
I can't tell if it's impossible or if people just refuse to describe accurately how to do it.
>>
>>17189229
U can't just give someone something to eat behind a computer screen, anon has to go to their own fridge
>>
>>17189126

Blast reality! Burst it into shreds! BANISHMENT, THIS WORLD!
>>
get offline
>>
>>17189126
Don't bother, do you think they let you just walk out of the building once you break out of the illusion? You're just put back under. You've never used your muscles so you're completely powerless to the guards.
>>
reality is subjective?

increasingly so as you travel dimensions upward
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 556x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 556x386px
>>17189126
You don't break out, unless you want to break yourself. It's something that just isn't done without severe consequences. You lose your body, your mind, or both. The only other way is illusion.
>>
>>17189202
this.
>>
A question of thought.
Perhaps you must break in, and not seek to escape.
Perhaps it is the you of other which is he who is trapped.
Bring forth the light here, and shine amongst your fellow man.
>>
shrooms. not trying to post something stupid here. try them at least once. don't make a habit of it though or else you get a little weird.
>>
>>17189126
It's simple to break through but it's not simple or easy to stay sane. I think the only way to do it successfully is to have a likeminded group of very strong and intelligent people in order to do it. These people would have to be okay with living completely out of this society without succumbing to madness. This is my theory on how 'they' do it, but I think they still have an extra thing I'm missing. Could be as simple as a drug or calming agent. Somethin for sure. I don't think the human mind could survive reality alone and unassisted without the use of a drug or something
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.