[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else become a closet Christian in the last few years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: B_XZSaHWQAENiE9.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
B_XZSaHWQAENiE9.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Has anyone else become a closet Christian in the last few years due to happenings?
>>
yep
shit's getting biblical
>>
What happenings?
>>
>>17186926
I thought Jesus didn't like closet people.
>>
>>17186926
i am starting to believe that jesus might have been the messenger of some higher being but i have a really hard time believe all the shit the bible says.
>>
No, but my study of Physics has led me to believe that the Universe isn't a meaningless fluke.

The Bible is, and always will be, bullshit. But... a "creator" is possible. Matter cannot be created from nothing. The possibility of something must precede the creation of something, meaning there cannot be a starting point to everything. The BB theory is hogwash.
>>
>>17187031
Jesus is a collective memory trapped inside a star from the fallen angel "Lucifer".
Person that was Jesus in the past, was being guided by Ya Susu (the real Jesus).
Only Jesus could see the face of god since he had the star inside of him.

This is also why he spoke in 3d person
>>
>>17187056
>Matter cannot be created from nothing
Are you still in your first year of physics or something?
>>
>>17186973
also degeneracy
>>
Nah but I went from agnostic to pagan and done some introspection.
>>
>>17187095
Gonna go ahead and call bs

Jesus isn't a "collective memory" trapped inside of Lucifer.

It is actually really easy to see the two apart, and Jesus was guided by God (not an Annunaki) and what set up by the world, it's people and it's conspirators

He only speaks "3d" in person according to Biblical texts that are written about 30 plus years after death by people who handed down Jesus and His teachings
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.