[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest with me how often is /x/ being raided by psyop/disinfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1404181044730.png (356KB, 350x443px) Image search: [Google]
1404181044730.png
356KB, 350x443px
be honest with me
how often is /x/ being raided by psyop/disinfo agents?
>>
Never.
>>
you don't wanna know
>>
>>17186734
It's mostly just bored shitposters. Learn to separate the cream from the crap and /x/ is pretty cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 229x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 229x279px
No
>>
how often to go on 4chan OP?
>>
File: pyro looks at boats.png (44KB, 356x178px) Image search: [Google]
pyro looks at boats.png
44KB, 356x178px
>raiding a board full of newfags who don't know shit about anything
>let alone a Cambodian stop-motion imageboard
>>
>>17186864
I guess this answer the question
>>
No. Just schizophrenics that call everyone who questions their ideas/theories/wadded-up napkin, shills. Or legit shills that get on to get likes and views on their youtube channel or for their book. But they're totes not the shills ;)
>>
>>17186734
every single flat earth and mandela effect thread
>>
On fucking /x/? lolno. I mean, I enjoy you guys and all, but this place is just as shitty as any other board most of the time.
>>
>>17186734
Daily, but they're not government agents, just poorly paid Lithuanians.

Do you know how much traffic this site gets? There is always disinfo and forum sliding. Surprised?
>>
>>17186734
Take the Hanz saga for example, that was the moderators of /x/, so they're either shilling, or really really fucking bored.
>>
>>17186896
You have really bad vibe, perhaps it's because you're always contradicting yourself.
>>
>>17186982
Nahhh, they just fucked up my programming at CERN after my last update. Wait till you see what they fuck up 17th
>>
>>17186992
Last time we died yeasterday, when tomako 2 killed tomako 3.
the one time before that, was tomorrow around 10 pm GMT 00
Hopefully I don't have to redo the whole universe But my future sightings tells different
>>
Hi, Agent <redacted> with the Illuminati Auditing Bureau. You're not funny and I do log this shit. Talking to you, Mike.
>>
>>17187245
Awww. You think I'm that silly fuck. Let me know how your delusion works out.
>>
>>17186734
If you haven't met any spec ops on /x/ then it must mean there are alot of them here.
Because you wouldn't know if you met one.
>>
>>17186734
I think people are using black magic to influence the people who come online

4chan = Evil = Shaytan
>>
>>17186965
Do you honestly believe this?
>>
ayyy, since 1700s a force called phantom of the opera has muted and discredited most good men, and killed many o' prophets. ill tell ya, he makes 'newfags' and 'shitposters' shill here automatically at his leisure. ayyy and the thread sliding i suppose. perhaps you should get some bull-e.t.s for your guns.

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>17187268
>Let me know how your delusion works out.
britty well I believe
Let me tell you a story, in the beginning there was 2 girls and one machine, he broke a rib out from one of the twin sister and made man.

still interested of hearing the whole complete truth of everything?
>>
>>17187602
Women's studies doesn't get you anything in the real world.
>>
>implying disinfo agents exist
it's just another conspiratard delusion
>>
File: file.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
>>
>>17187253
your an nigger faggot
>>
>>17186769
Who crapped in the cream?
>>
>>17186734
4chan may be influential, but it's largely untouched by real shilling organizations. The reason is, the site is mostly full of NEETs, weeaboos, losers, and importantly - crazy people. Add the idea that someone might think differently than someone else, especially on subjects like the "NWO" or "Illuminati". That is what feeds the idea that shills visit /x/ or 4chan in general. It's a bunch of bullshit and trolls doing what they do best. There is little proof otherwise.
>>
Hold that enlightenment back lads,

We all know how many fucking faggots walk the board.
>>
>>17187253
Oh shit my name is Mike halp me reddit

t. Alberto "Mike" Barbosa
>>
>>17187825
Kek'd
>>
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 564874kk.jpg (9KB, 145x200px) Image search: [Google]
564874kk.jpg
9KB, 145x200px
>>17187253
you, too, dave!
>>
>People with different opinions = psyop/disinfo/shills

Cheers for trying to make /x/ a tumblr-tier echo chamber, as if it wasnt shitty enough. Have fun with your confirmation biases you huge fags.
>>
>>17186769
This
>>
Every. Ducking. Thread.
>>
You have to be crazy to think that happens.

8 ch dot net /shill gate

Crazy
>>
>>17186953
First part made me kek
>>
>>17189235

Do you think before posting or do you only reply?
>>
>>17186734
FREQUENTLY
>>
If there are government/worldwide conspiracies and they do raid /x/... they do it on their free time for entertainment.

Seriously, it would be like picking on the slow kid in middle school.
>>
/x/ is shit so no I would say /pol/ has a better chance of being monitored albeit slim
>>
File: online covert action.png (111KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
online covert action.png
111KB, 639x480px
https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

>Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.
>>
>>17186734
Never. They're too busy on reddit.
>>
TRUST NOBODY BUT YOURSELF.
>>
always
>>
>>17193616
get to know God Through NOBODY BUT YOURSELF.
>>
http://serotoninphobia.info/
>>
What makes you think /x/ is important enough to warrant disinfo agents? Besides we're so full of rp faggots that they don't need to do anything.
>>
>>17191685
/pol/ is monitored because it's a stormfront recruitment agency and AN is a recognized terrorist organization.
>Also it's full of pedos.

>>17195335
>implying RP isn't disinfo
>DEGRADE
But I kid.

In all seriousness I don't know why /x/ is so pissy sometimes. I think things were better when we had the motto and skeptic fags could be appropriately dismissed.

And my final plug: banning AMAs would be a good board-specific rule. This isn't Reddit / your personal blog anyway.
>>
plenty
>>
>>17195369
>banning AMAs would be a good board-specific rule.

I would support that.
>>
>>17186734
not sure about psyop/disinfo agents, but we sure get a lot of shitposters (likely bored /b/tards) and christfags shoehorning their preaching into any and every topic they can.
>>
This entire thread is shilled. They all are. Propagated information. Shills merely provide the sustenance, and clueless individuals spread around the disinformation among themselves. You could be a shill without knowing it, OP. I doubt the CIA can expend more than a few hours on 4chan weekly, so it's definitely easier to make a divination thread, or some thread talking about tulpas, and then allowing that thread to forum slide the others while idiots continue to ask for readings or tulpa "advice".
>>
>>17186896
>legit shills that get on to get likes and views on their youtube channel

That fake stanley kubrick confession video comes to mind.
>>
>>17186734
how often do you forget to take your meds?
>>
>>17186734
not by psyop/disinfo but by schizos and shitty tripfriends
>>
i would say it's over 50% psyop/disinfo agents
>>
you have to think it's also people from different countries doing psyop and disinfo work, as well as people from corporations
>>
>>17186734
>how often is /x/ being raided by psyop/disinfo agents?
Isn't an average /x/ user an unwitting disinfo agent? Since everybody just keeps posting the same old disinformation.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.