[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife just bolted upright and said >what the fuck is wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (145KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1024x682px
My wife just bolted upright and said
>what the fuck is wrong with you guys?
>me: hey, it's okay
>no, it's not okay. nothing is right.

then she rolled over and went back to sleep. is someone or something communicating through her?
>>
>>17186053
No, she was dreaming. Fuck off.
>>
The lack of sleep
>>
>>17186074
dreaming about what? she's a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and usually this dream babbling indicates that she'll begin a very long episode soon. I wonder who she's talking to this time
>>
>>17186053
my girlfriend once woke up for a second, looked me straight in the eyes
>my feet are wet, why are my feet wet anon?
what the fuck
>there are no clues anon

tell her about it once she woke up in the morning, doesn't believe me

people say stupid shit while sleeping, best to not pay much heed
>>
>>17186090
I don't know why, but I just can't relate to that sort of thing. I never say anything I don't mean, not even when I'm drunk.

I do, however, moan and scream in my sleep.
>>
>>17186112
the screams of people sleeping are fucking amazing
>>
>>17186053
You know what's wrong. You already know the answer to this question. You have only come here to try and find some other answer, but there is none. You know what must be done. Now go deal with it and stop wasting time.
>>
>>17186112

Maybe you just need a cuddle when you sleep.

Would that make you feel better, Anon? If I give you a nice cuddle?
>>
Its a strange phenomena

You hear words and shit in the outside world and it sticks in your subconscious only to be discovered and usually repeated mid sleep

Ive heard people who dont know Russian speak Russian sentences in their sleep before. Its weird.
>>
>>17187977
do you know Russian?
>>
>>17186112
I moan too. Like a lot. People always get a kick out of it.
>>
>>17188104
as soon as I acknowledged the moaning, it only got worse. I wake myself up a lot. Sometimes I make these deep growling sounds that are in a register I couldn't achieve while awake.
>>
>>17186053
Sounds like a dream to me. Did she eat a large meal before going to sleep? I find if I eat a large meal before I go to sleep I will almost always have a dream that I am hearing someone outside of my window and I bolt up to check it running through the house soon to wake up in the kitchen or on of the halls dragging a blanket over my shoulder with me. It's happened to me as long as I remember if I eat a large meal before sleep. Unless I am fall asleep standing up it happens with large meals.
>>
>>17186053
So... what the fuck is wrong with you then
>>
>>17188288
a lot.
>>
File: meme3829577755.jpg (81KB, 555x619px) Image search: [Google]
meme3829577755.jpg
81KB, 555x619px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.