[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet Spooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 3.jpg (734KB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
734KB, 1600x1140px
Weird shit encountered on the internet. Doesn't have to be deep web. Just stuff that happened to or that you stumbled upon you that was odd/creepy/weird, could be from /x/ itself if you want.
>>
>>17185138
You
>>
>>17185138

I once found an image of Baphomet with some text that read something in the lines of "We are all beasts of burden" or some biblical shit and i remember it said "Open this image on a notepad and come to us" something like that

I did and i found a link to a website, something like www.eternalglory.com some shit like that.

The web was dead but i was able to get a cached version of it

It was fucking rickroll dancing and singing "Never gonna give you up"

Man that was great, the how it slowy builds just to be a prank, i liked it. Hope i can find that image again someday
>>
I've been on the other end of an internet predator before, thats pretty spooky.
>>
>>17185310
Tell us the story!
>>
Back in the early 2000's me and a friend would troll yahoo chat. We had the beta chat client called Yahelite. Its what they used to beta test yahoo chat before it came out. Anyway you could open it up as many times as you wanted and log a different account to each window. So you could log a 100 accts into one room at once. And you could steal mic control because you were 100 ppl.
Cont.
>>
>>17185399
Anyway we found out that if you opened more than 500 or so accounts and tried to enter a chat room all at once. The program would wig out and only have one private chat window up. Only way to close it was to turn off the computer. The private chat would drag random people logged into yahoo into the private chat. They couldnt leave either. Then about 5 minutes or so it would switch to another random user and they would be stuck. It would go on like that forever or until we got bored. It was fuckin spooky.
>>
>>17185372
>Used to play Habbo
>One chick joined this room I was active in
>I had just signed up to MSN at the time, it was like mid 2000s
>Was adding any friend I had there
>Added her
>She didn't talk much at first, until she learned I had a webcam
>Didn't do lewd things on webcam but their cam was always 'broke'
>They'd always ask weird invasive questions
>Would sometimes try and get my clothes off much later on
>Would always get pissy and argumentative when I asked personal questions
>Other friends said they were really flirty with them too and always asking them personal stuff
>Like a year later they admitted to being a guy, feeling ashamed of stuff they've done, apparently they were close to meeting with one of my friends
>Logged off everything
>Never learned age.

They never asked to meet but the stuff they asked was weird.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.