[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for improving communication with spirits? I have summoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1442969679380.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442969679380.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
Tips for improving communication with spirits? I have summoned spirits a few times without using spell books or any of that shit. I just light a candle, give it intent, and call for someone to answer. They are very polite and sometimes humorous. I crave knowledge that Im afraid I will not find in this world. I do not want to annoy the spirits though, so I figured Id come here for some advice. So yeah, what do you guys recommend I do for making spirit friends that will teach me things like math and arcane knowledge?
Please don't call me insane and shit. I know Im weird lol. No pretentious people either.
>>
>>17184868
> I have summoned spirits a few times without using spell books or any of that shit.

No you haven't.
>>
Take drugs, or maybe stop taking your medication.
>>
What kind of spirits are you looking to summon?
>>
>>17184877
OP here. Ones with big dicks.
>>
>>17184877
Real OP here. Ones with big dicks I would prefer. Itd be a nice bonus if they were rather social and werent trying to eat my soul or something. I am above all looking to expand my mind and soul as well as get some hot ghost dick.
>>
>>17184888
I see, I'd recommend the gachimuchi style of summoning circle.
>>
>>17184873
I use a single candle and a lot of intent. I have spoken to 2 of them. They were pretty damn cool. Never believed any of this shit until recently. I have definitely considered the possibility that I am insane, but it would be weird if I was only insane when I performed these little rituals. Im not fishing for attention or anything man. Just here to talk to some fellow crazies.
>>
>>17184922
OP again just trying to kill some time. Here's what I did; stole a Jewish ceremonial candle from grocery store. Brought it home, took off all the stickers and shit. I put it in a jar of water (glass between candle and jar so its floating in the water). I put a strand of my hair in the water. I wanted to use my blood but I was too much of a pussy. I let that soak for like 30 min. Had some beer. Came back and turned off all the lights and lit the candle. The entire time Im doing this shit I am visualizing my intent on speaking with a spirit. So yeah I lit the candle and asked for someone to come talk to me. I explained that I was a human dude just exploring. Then it felt like my thoughts just silenced, like somebody picked up the phone. So I ask:
"Who are you?"
"Who are YOU?"
"FagFag McFag. Sorry to bother you but I am just bored and want to know more about the universe. Can you show me anything?"
(Vague images pop into my head like Im flying through different places in space)
"Well thanks. I wont keep you. I will be back Im sure. Goodbye!"

Second experience was more or less the same.
>>
>>17184943
Second time I asked what the point of evil was. Spiritfag told me that truly evil souls are basically using satire to show the other souls how shitty this universe is and how we are all suffering. They know they cannot reason with the "good" souls so they must destroy this universe so we can recreate it in a better way. If they fail in the process, then the competition they created with the good souls made the universe a better place any way.
>>
>>17184876
I already take lots of drugs obviously. I stopped taking medication for depression and typical 1st world bullshit a few months ago. I feel great.
>>
ITT a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>17184868
Stop playing with powers beyond your comprehension.
What you are doing is disrespectful.
Do not wake them from their slumber.
>>
>>17185019
No lol. I will continue doing what Im doing. Im not disrespecting them. They enjoy the publicity. I treat them as equals, as friends, as fellow souls/spirits. Its refreshing to them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.