[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, I have a question. Has anyone else had a similar experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ape.jpg (390KB, 1560x1258px) Image search: [Google]
ape.jpg
390KB, 1560x1258px
Hello /x/, I have a question. Has anyone else had a similar experience with an entity resembling an ape saving your life? But this ape is a supernatural higher power of some sort and I believe it saved my life, from another more evil supernatural being.

Is there any significant symbolism attributed to apes or primates?
>>
A gorilla-spirit saved your life?
>>
>>17184066
So far as I can tell, it hovered over me while I crouched in a fetal position and protected me from what I felt was an evil spirit...
>>
>>17184087
So you were lying in the fetal position being attacked by a devilish spirit, and a tutelary spirit which is a gorilla saved your life?

You want to know what it means?
>>
I am strangely drawn to gorillas. I'd love to experience something like this.. You see 'em again, send 'em my way.
>>
>>17184087
Why were you in a fetal position?
>>
Okay here me out on this: I take anxiety meds at night and I'll have really vivid dreams, don't know if its the meds or me or just a mixture but ANYWAYS..I had a dream that I was stuck in some type of cage and I was very confused and couldn't talk and I looked around me and there were other human's in cages and animals were the one's looking at us for entertainment, etc. An ape-looking entity came up to me and told me he was going to get me out, and he got me out of the cage and brought me to his 'house'. In my dream i was scared as fuck but I was like 'fuck it I'm not in the cage anymore.' Once I got to the ape-dude's house there were a bunch of other human's there too...that's really all I can remember but I swear this dream is true. I wouldn't take the time to type this shit out of it was a load of shit.
>>
>>17184195
Yea if it means something...

>>17184222
Shure...just type me your address lol!

>>17184254
Something told me to do that.

>>17184255
Yea like the ape is there to help.
>>
>>17184255
I forgot to type that I was taking anxiety meds at the time too, strange...but I was mixing it with street drugs.
>>
>>17184255
But also I was wide awake, not sleeping not sure if hallucination but it was vivid. It was scariest/weirdest thing in my life.
>>
Before I saw this thread I played the dream off to the meds I was on, not sure what to think now.
>>
>>17184043

Yes, one time an African American gentleman pulled me out of a burning building
>>
I've had several experiences with this strange ape creatures. I live in suburban Denver. One day had to go into downtown for a job interview (lifting crates or someshit), on my way I passed through a bad part of town. Out of nowhere I see 3 of these 'apes' come out of an alleyway. Start speaking some ancient dialect "yo witeboi yo got sumtin for oos" "witeboi ooga booga skitles wite womyn at?".

I legged it as fast as I could out of there. They seem to be afraid of water.
>>
Humans' primal instincts.
The distant past, like pre-civilization, pre-cavemen.
>>
>>17184778
Colfax is riddled with them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.