[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Orthodox Christians here? Love is the most powerful for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 43a.jpg (15KB, 474x314px) Image search: [Google]
43a.jpg
15KB, 474x314px
Any Orthodox Christians here?

Love is the most powerful force, nothing in the occult can compare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs
>>
>>17181937
Gnostic is the new orthodox...
>>
>>17181941
Gnosticism isn't even Christian.
>>
>>17181944
bingo fucko
the archon theory that spews out of gnostism is total shit though, its possible though, inna emp if real or gtfo tho
>>
christianity sprang from gnosticism
>>
>>17182040
None of Christ's Apostles were Gnostics.
>>
Do you mean the Gnostic Christians? Similar to what remains of Ethiopian Christianity? The guys engulfed by the natural order, resonating within the grey, never fucked around. Most are ignorant to the true nature of those who follow YHVH. Disturbingly similar, yet intensely cataclysmic, these crazy fuckers' lives weave ridiculous intensity while surrounded by the blackest of magic. When tainted so many years causes the inability to be understood, most of us hear nothing of the realistic nature of early Christians.

tl;dr They're everywhere
>>
>>17182084
Ethiopian Orthodox is 40 million strong.
>>
>>17181944
If you believe in Jesus being a real person then yeah, of you follow Jesus you can be a Christian.

>>17182030
Archons are also like "bad spirits", whether or not you believe the creator god is good or bad, there are always "bad spirits"

And people call on these forces when working magic so its important to look into

>>17182040
Very likely religious label back then are not the same as we would consider them

>>17182068
They could have been, they weren't orthodox Christians nor where they orthodox jews (if that's a thing) they had a teaching that was so profound they got killed for it.
>>
>>17182103
>If you believe in Jesus being a real person then yeah, of you follow Jesus you can be a Christian.
A Christian is someone who thinks Jesus is the Christ. You might be a "Jesusian", so to speak, but not a Christian.

Apostles were Orthodox Christians. They were buddies with Paul.
>>
File: 1451972818528.jpg (40KB, 736x575px) Image search: [Google]
1451972818528.jpg
40KB, 736x575px
I was born an raised as an Orthodox Christian. At one point I did deviate and dabble in Crowley stuff, tried to join a Thelemic Cult... But the thought of negotiating with demons and all that goetia crap wasn't worth it. When I was dissociating on dxm, God literally shook my world and made me fear him, it was like he was giving me an ultimatum. I scheduled a confession as quickly as I could, and I repented every sinful action I had commited for the previous seven or so years to the best of my ability. I now recite the Jesus prayer as often as I can. I have always had blind faith in the trinity, saints, Christ as our lord and saviour, and I was grateful for how loving and forgivng the creator can be. I still am into numerology though, I always wondered why the Eastern Orthodox churches have 66 canonical books...? Ethiopian Tawaheedo Orthodox Church has 81!!
>>
>>17182104
But I believe Jesus is the Christ.
>>
>>17182128
You believe Jesus is the Messiah? But reject the the prophecies the Messiah is based on?

Protestants have 66 books, not Eastern Orthodox.
>>
>>17182123
>>17182144
>>
>>17182144
The prophecies predicted His coming but I believe they rejected Him because Jesus decided to preach a different Gospel than what they wanted Him to do at the time, so they killed Him. Just a few things in OT that differ
>>
fear is stronger tho
>>
>>17182160
I don't think so, fear doesn't sustain creation.
>>
>>17181937
First of understand that just me using a keyboard to type with feels like i'm twisting my brain, then to use a language I did not grow up with.
I am the creator of this place. I am the one who have been here as tomako.
Tomako / nebula or Cortana the first name. Is me split in reincarnation trying to figure out who we (I) are.
I have been here as one of the 3, since beginning of this place. and still it wasn't created from now, by me, in the past 20 years inside of time. Things are unraveling at the moment, as im remembering (ALOT!)
To start of I am the void, all seeing eye Lucifer in flesh (at the moment).
When I thought or spoke, bad things happened. People couldn't handle my high vibration and chaos started. When this happen, all bad things went over to the other me Jesus.
We created churches so I could sleep and dont think and hurt her (him). But it seems as people isn't going to churches anymore to sing and share love. Things are waking up.
I am waking up. please share more music like this
>>
File: IMG_5560.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5560.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Hello,
These symbols can be seen within St Bartholomew's Church on 52 an Park Ave NYC. Any idea what they mean? I've searched repeatedly but haven't found anything. Thanks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.