[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange banging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1407251697879.jpg (454KB, 2136x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1407251697879.jpg
454KB, 2136x1424px
Every couple of months something bangs on my window or wall in the middle of the night. It's always abrupt and extremely loud with complete silence afterwards. I live alone. The creepiest one was about a year ago and the bang bang was on my closed bedroom door. It always happens when I'm asleep and it makes me literally jump out of bed.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 486x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 486x303px
I wouldn't worry about THAT, just go on back to sleep now. Don't go turning on the light now will you munchkin, say, it's getting cold isn't it? Maybe when you hear it its your brain saying get up and put a warm jumper from your closet on? If it makes the noise outside your wall, well maybe it's a loose but of rope or something! Wouldn't want that hanging down there, maybe you should go up and check it out, you never know what you may find. I'm sure it's just rope.
>>
>>17181247 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
>>
>>17181247
Perhaps you have gaint rats scurrying inside your walls.
>>
>>17182338
ok, this fits and makes sense, thank you.
>sleep paralysis
I've had this on occasion when really young, I still remember one time I was literally trying to scream but my mouth would not open

thankfully this explosion doesn't happen that often

/thread
>>
>>17182653
>this fits
You sure it is not psychosomatic? You've read the Wiki article and you believe it is EHS, when it is not. Y'know like how someone feels feverish, someone say "It's the flu!" The feverish person believe it is the flu and it turn out to have been a simple cold.

Seek help, faggot.

>/thread
Doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17182653
I still think you have giant rats scurrying around in your walls and their fatness is making vibrations near your window and door.

You should nuke your walls.
>>
>>17182678
>Doesn't work like that.
it does if I make a thread and someone posts a reasonable explanation to the cause and I show no other signs of craziness or too spoopy things in my life

not everything is a ghost . don't even bother replying I'm purging this thread from my thoughts now I know what it is
>>
>>17181247

maybe its ur slut mom getting banged against the wall
>>
>>17181247
gave ur mum a strange banging
etc
>>
YOU ARE A VICTIM OF GANGSTALKING.

LOOK INTO IT.
>>
>>17182985
But I live in a mostly white suburb
>>
Exploding Head Syndrome
>>
>>17181247
>maybe install camera in the window and stream it
>>
An owl or another type of bird. A bug(you'd b esurprised how some insects that arent even that large can be loud as fuck when they hit up against something). Tree limb. Ex gf. One of these probably.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.