[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation a higher power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 443x332px
2008 was the year me and my mother living in New Zealand got a call from my grandmother who was living in Malaysia, she told us grandad is in hospital and has an aneurysm in his heart he was 83 and was a heavy smoker and drinker for a lot his life, a few days after hearing the news we flew over to Malaysia and stayed with my auntie her partner and kids at her house whilst visiting his bed side thought out the day. It had been2 weeks since me and my mum had been in Malaysia visiting him everyday. It was September 24 and a hot night, that night In my dream which felt very lucid I was able to get up out of my body and walk around, u remember feeling scared and was being chased by 3 female demons who were just coloured balls of light which doesn't sound bad but the emotions I got from them was something I could not explain when they had me cornered to my amazement an even brighter light shined from down the hall which cast the demons away to my amazement to my amazement that bright light was my grandad he spoke to me and said he came to say goodbye and told me to be a goodman and to look after the family before asking for sliced apples and oranges then disappearing, I suddenly woke up it was 5am and I was covered in sweat I looked over to the other couch where my mum was sleeping and see wasn't there the only person home was my uncle who had told me my grandfather had passed away and he had just taken my mum Aunty and grandmother to the hospital. I went and woke up my 3 younger cousins and uncle to us to the hospital, doctors say his artery had burst and time of death was estimated to be around 4:00am , upon seeing his body he had elicited the top half so he was sitting up and had his legs cross and hands one above another with thumbs touching as seen in the photo. I remember him teaching me about Buddhism and meditation when I was younger and telling me how it allows you to access a higher power.
>>
I can be Giggity. I can be Goo.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.