[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /x/'s opinion of the Misanthropic Luciferian Order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dontlikethisone.jpg (127KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
dontlikethisone.jpg
127KB, 800x534px
What is /x/'s opinion of the Misanthropic Luciferian Order / Temple of the Black Light, their books, and their publishing firm, Ixaxaar Publishing?
>>
Can you educate us what these companies and occults are? So we can get a grasp of the situation?
>>
>>17181265
Why sure!

>MLO/TBL
Basically a very small cult who established established some interesting gnosis and where later involved in some illegal shit. These gnosis are based around beliefs generally considered luciferian.

>their books
Written most often by someone of the writing moniker N.A-A.218, they're occult in nature and their most popular works are the Book of Sitra Achra which explains their qlippoth, and the Liber Falxifer I & II, which explains to somewhat less detail than the BoSA their ideals and a lot of information of necrosophic arts.

>Ixaxaar Publishing
The publishing firm N.A-A.218 uses for publishing his books. He also has a "botanica" established on their site which sells various wares of occult sorts.

Hope I helped!
>>
File: _1014205.jpg (245KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
_1014205.jpg
245KB, 1280x960px
>>17180277
>Temple of the Black Light
kek we havin' a prty m8
>>
>>17181330
I've actually wondered if literal black lights are considered holy to them. I'd ask but two are in jail and one is dead.
>>
>>17181350
well they are pretty common in terms of influence in society

black lights are everywhere
>>
>>17180277
wikipedia said it started in the mid nineties, which was kind of the hip thing to do back then.

Probably bullshit, Lots of Luciferian dogma comes from assuming a conclusion and then forming the rationale for it after the fact. It doesn't hold up well to serious debate and inquiry.
>>
>>17181367
I'm curious about this T.F.C that one of their magister's, actually that N.A-A guy, broke off from ToBL and started. Lotta necromancy in it, apparently. I contacted the firm too, and they recommended pre-ordering the newest Liber Falxifer if I'm seriously interested, so thats quite spooky.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>17180277
they are ok dudes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.