[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What is /x/'s opinion of the Misanthropic...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: dontlikethisone.jpg (127 KB, 800x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dontlikethisone.jpg
127 KB, 800x534
What is /x/'s opinion of the Misanthropic Luciferian Order / Temple of the Black Light, their books, and their publishing firm, Ixaxaar Publishing?
>>
Can you educate us what these companies and occults are? So we can get a grasp of the situation?
>>
>>17181265
Why sure!

>MLO/TBL
Basically a very small cult who established established some interesting gnosis and where later involved in some illegal shit. These gnosis are based around beliefs generally considered luciferian.

>their books
Written most often by someone of the writing moniker N.A-A.218, they're occult in nature and their most popular works are the Book of Sitra Achra which explains their qlippoth, and the Liber Falxifer I & II, which explains to somewhat less detail than the BoSA their ideals and a lot of information of necrosophic arts.

>Ixaxaar Publishing
The publishing firm N.A-A.218 uses for publishing his books. He also has a "botanica" established on their site which sells various wares of occult sorts.

Hope I helped!
>>
File: _1014205.jpg (245 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_1014205.jpg
245 KB, 1280x960
>>17180277
>Temple of the Black Light
kek we havin' a prty m8
>>
>>17181330
I've actually wondered if literal black lights are considered holy to them. I'd ask but two are in jail and one is dead.
>>
>>17181350
well they are pretty common in terms of influence in society

black lights are everywhere
>>
>>17180277
wikipedia said it started in the mid nineties, which was kind of the hip thing to do back then.

Probably bullshit, Lots of Luciferian dogma comes from assuming a conclusion and then forming the rationale for it after the fact. It doesn't hold up well to serious debate and inquiry.
>>
>>17181367
I'm curious about this T.F.C that one of their magister's, actually that N.A-A guy, broke off from ToBL and started. Lotta necromancy in it, apparently. I contacted the firm too, and they recommended pre-ordering the newest Liber Falxifer if I'm seriously interested, so thats quite spooky.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>17180277
they are ok dudes
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 392587

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.