[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of chemognosis? Specifically, through agents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nlephjYXkr1r47bczo1_500.jpg (151KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlephjYXkr1r47bczo1_500.jpg
151KB, 500x667px
What does /x/ think of chemognosis? Specifically, through agents such as cannabis, psychedelics, dissassociatives.
>>
>>17179291
I smoke a ton of pot. To me, there's nothing about it /x/ related. It just makes me feel real happy and helps relieve my depression.
>>
>>17179291

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I smoke a ton of pot too! I don't know if its really correct at all, but at the least, I believe in god now. So I guess that counts? Either that or I'm insane.
>>
Double edged tool
>>
What's that mean?
>>
>>17181713
Ill elaborate further. for anon if he doesn't. It's technically cheating. I'm sure anyone can agree in any religion, when you cheat the system, there are consequences, which i'm already experiencing. Though our lord has deemed me redeemable, having had shown me the PROPER way of gaining spiritual knowledge, he has hindered me by putting me in a state to which i cannot function without the sweet sweet relaxing and numbing effects of the weed.

>addictive personality

However, this serves the double purpose of "sitting me down" and getting me to heal properly, to which the moment i am healed, i shall spring forth and search out every religion in the world until i understand it all! ^^
>>
>>17179291

I've done dissociatives quite a bit and some people say that being in a really dissociated state (k-hole, 3-4th plat DXM, etc etc) is a state that many buddhist monks or other types of meditators take years to attain.

The problem is that some random guy drinking cough syrup is not going to take much away from the experience or know what to do while in that altered state like the monks would. So it's cheating but not really worthwhile, i guess?

I've been pretty deep, where youre ego dissolves and you are left an empty vehicle without a driver so to speak. Feels robotic and cold, but again since I'm not trained to enter that type of state I understand I'm jumping into very very unfamiliar water.
>>
>>17179291
In my opinion (OP) the classical psychedelics are best for this if one can avoid getting distracted, or if you're doing some spooky shit not giving yourself a complex. Also, if you want to actually see some shit, this is how you nuke that process, IMO, way better than smoke for manifestations. Just stare at a scrying mirror while tripping balls and focusing one's will until it is "singular and mighty" makes for a good time.
>>
>>17181713
Chemognosis is the entering of magically useful altered states of consciousness through the use of psychoactives (primarily entheogens and disassociatives). Some see it as cheating, and it can be a bit more dangerous than usual because of the properties of some of the chemicals involved, e.g. Datura, mandrake, DPH
>>
>>17181697
>>17181128
In my opinion, it all depends on how you use it, if you even choose to treat it in an occult way.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.