[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up /x/ This is my first time posting here since i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 561a5f2d3d984.gif (503KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
561a5f2d3d984.gif
503KB, 400x400px
Whats up /x/

This is my first time posting here since i don't know what is happening around me.
I've been an avid lurker and i have read many stories true or false. But now something is happening to me and its freaking me out and i can't explain it. I'll greentext it.

>21 year old male
>I live alone in a little bit of a secluded part of town.
>Never had any paranormal experiences or anything, just liked creepypasta's alot
>One day i come home from work and a chair had been moved.
>It was a chair from the kitchen table and it was placed right infront of my backdoor on the INSIDE of my house.
>It was placed so precisely that the door could still open with a marge of 1-2mm
>I checked every single room if anything was stolen or also moved or something
>Nothing was stolen and everything else was still in place
>No doors forced, windows broken or any traces of burglary
>A week later i come home from work and now all the chairs (four) are placed exactly oposite from eachother in my living room.
> Immediatly checked for signs of burglary again but nothing.
> I measured the distance between the chairs and it was exactly 1m + the chairs were literally perfectly placed opposite from eachother, not a mm to spare
> I decided to leave the chairs where they were since they weren't in the way of the tv and couch
>Now these chairs have been standing there for 2 weeks and i notice that in the middle a wet spot is forming
>The spot is perfectly round and it feels wet to the touch but i tried drying it off but i remained wet

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING and what am i supposed to do?
>
>>
Pics of wetspot and chairs.also webm of drying it
>>
>>17178754
OP pissed on the chair
>>
>>17178764
Won't i piss, whatever is doing this, off by taking pictures?

I have refrained from taking pictures because i'm scared for repercussions. It can move my chairs around all it wants but fuck all if its gonna start moving me around...
>>
Pic of wet spot or gtfo
>>
>>17178782
If you can keep this thread alive until tomorow morning i will be able to post all the pictures you guys want. I'm at my girlfriends house rightnow.

Does anyone have any same like stuff happening or maybe an archived thread with the same shit? i can't find anything...
>>
why the fuck do you measure everything?
>>
>>17178795
I only measured it because it was so fucking perfect. Can you place a chair right infront of an opening door so it has only a mm to spare without ever opening the door first?

Because that was so spot on, i also measured the chairs and stuff, and it came out as SPOT ON 1m.
>>
>>17178776
Paranormal guy here, try recording it. Might be some sort of poltergeist in action
>>
>>17178810
Do you suggest i hide my camera or set it up in plain sight?
>>
>>17178817
Based on what you said. The ghost/spirits/demons or whatever it is right now wants your attention. It does not matter where you left the camera anon.
>>
Sounds fuckin' cool

Sit in the chairs, see if you get fucked with
>>
>>17178849
Dont listen to this guy OP, you do not want to get fucked
>>
>>17178861

Pfft, just do it, fuck this dude
>>
>>17178861
i definatly don't wanne get fucked. But why and how and why me what the hell did i do wrong?
Tonight me and my girlfriend are going to set up a camera that will roll everyday.

if i get anything i'll post it here on /x/
>>
It'll be interesting to see what you get, if anything.
>>
>>17178921
From my experience, there are 2 types of entities. The first one is what i call the nomadic type which moves from place to place and roam the Earth. The second type is the one that stays in one place or are bound to it and wont leave until further action is taken. Based on what you said thus far, the entity right now is trying to stay at your house.
>>
>>17178754
I used to see a blue-green floating deer around my apartment but I just disregarded it and moved to the States

just hop on a plane OP
>>
Leave a bong, some weed and few beers out on the counter. Pull out the couch bed and buy a couple of bags of Frito's. He should leave you alone after the offering is taken.
>>
I say leave a camera while ur gone, see what happens
>>
>>17178861
listen to this person. if poltergeist they can become violent and will follow you even if you move
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.