[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ I was thinking about all the conflict in the world today,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

So /x/ I was thinking about all the conflict in the world today, in America alone we have white against black, man against woman and so on, in the world at large you have the middle east vs the west and so on.

I was thinking about that in regards to Jung's idea of the collective unconscious and state of the Earth's environment thanks to climate change.

What I'm getting at is, is everyone slowly going crazy because subconsciously we know the Earth's environment is fucked and things are about to get really bad?
>>
That's an interesting theory. I can see it having some merit. We may be closer tied to the earths changes than we are aware of. There's been a lot of drought and earthquakes these past few years. Stragne weather aside.
>>
>>17175942
>everyone's going crazy
Ever since World War 2 it has actually been very peaceful compared to the 19th,18th, 17th etc centuries.

The invention of nukes has basically ended conventional warfare between first and second world nations
>>
>>17176167

But explain what the fuck is going on in America? Everyone is pissed off all the time, look at the tea party, black lives matter, feminists, anyone no matter who they are or where they are on the political spectrum has some group that they can join that is mad as hell.

Meanwhile we're having all this terrible droughts and it's only a matter of time till the east coast starts flooding.
>>
>>17176167
The relative absence of large-scale, organised violence could be a symptom of the sort of social dissolution that OP is referring to.
>>
>>17176186

Oh and I forgot to even mention all the mass shootings that happen on a literally DAILY basis.
>>
>>17176195
>mass shootings
Statistically insignificant. Even with them happening often compared to other first world countries, consider
1. how large America's population is
2. Overall murder rate is similar to many European countries

People are pissed off because they are scared. The media likes to cover any and all mass shootings 24/7 in addition to the terror attacks such as in Paris and San Bernardino. They depend on this kind of stuff for revenue.
>>
>>17176224
The media did
I
S
I
S!!
>>
>>17176186
life here is hard, and full of the anger and lies, and selfishness of millions fighting over limited resources, opportunities, etc. unless youre rich, you cant avoid it. i think we segregate and blame because we think others will drink our milkshake if we dont protect it like a rabid dog.
>>
It makes sense. The push for both control of land and resources in general worldwide. I would not say so much going crazy, but greed does factor. The elitists of the world are looking for more revenue and totality, but there is a mixture of elitists, scientists, and general intellectuals working for the future. By future I mean prevention of a sixth mass extinction (meteors, climate change, and the sun in 5 billion years). We need to focus away from the near future which is where war comes in and focus on renewable energy sources like the sun, our planets gravitational pull, magnetic and electric fields etc. From there we should go on to other planets colonizing as a whole human race not what we are now bent on destroying most the human race for Earth's resources and population control in general. So if instead those people focus on the near future instead of spreading our human genes onto the rest of the galaxy which should be human nature. Depending on your definition of crazy then yes they are a little for going against human nature.
>>
>>17175942
>What I'm getting at is, is everyone slowly going crazy
Yep but not because of the environment.
Its due to the light. Present light to a demon he will run his ass away. Most humans are demonic. There are new lights floating all around the Earth right now, we are in the golden age, day after day there will be more and more light.
>>
>>17175942
The world today is extremely peaceful, considering historical norms. Do you have any idea how violent the 20th century was?

Lighten up. There's no reason to think "everything's about to get really bad."
>>
Without conflict there is no progress
Without chaos there is no order
>>
>>17176292
>US
>Limited Resources
Okay bud
>>
>>17177701
less violent sure but there hasnt still been a single day on earth without war even though NATO was made just to prevent warfare but im guessing its like communism only good on paper since NATOs decisive parties are countries with nukes and none of them like eachother no wonder they cant prevent anything when even if 1 nation is against a vote then it wont pass.

I say the world is fucked like it has always been but now we have the internet and know that its fucked everywhere else aswell in detail. Peace with more than 2 humans is impossible a utopic and childish thought so we just gotta struggle through this shit and die because thats all we can do, thats all there is to do.
>>
>>17177502
I guess it'd be silly of me to ask you how you know this, but I'm gonna do it anyway...
How do you know this?
Also, can you elaborate on the light thing? Thanks!
>>
>>17175942
>America
>man against women
>implying third wave feminism isn't just whiny cunts
>how bout we try to solve the issue of women being legally allowed to be beaten by husbands in middle eastern countries before we fix "the wage gap"
>implying the wage gap isn't solely due to the fact that men take higher paying jobs while women don't
>>
>>17175942
Unevolved beings are born here, totally unable to see past their nose, are trying to play their power games. How fucking hard can it be to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>17175942
that is just news/tv/internet. go outside. no ones fighting.
>>
>>17178762
I look forward to our new and improved tatooine from star wars planet.
>>
>>17175988
It's not a theory. He hasn't proven a hypothesis.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.