[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've come here for advice. The other night, I had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (267KB, 758x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267KB, 758x789px
So I've come here for advice.

The other night, I had a weird...dream? I guess you could call it that.
It was more of a closed eye visual, it happened right as I was falling asleep.
I was laying in bed and I had this extremely vivid mental imagine that I was driving and had hit someone with my car, it felt so real that it jerked me awake.
What is this phenomenon? Happens very rarely, but is usually preceded by an extremely active mind, by this I mean sometimes before I fall asleep I will find my mind racing, hundreds of random situations and conversations flood my brain, no structure, just completely random thoughts. Is something wrong with me?

Pic completely unrelated
>>
>>17175712
Yeah your brain imagines weird things as you drift of, bro. It's common, not spoopy at all. Your were probably experiencing a hypnagogic jerk too, which many people experience and there's legitimate scientific explanations behind it.
>>
File: 4110XN9WNNL._SL1500_.jpg (30KB, 311x475px) Image search: [Google]
4110XN9WNNL._SL1500_.jpg
30KB, 311x475px
>>17175728
If you are not a paid shill then you are very ignorant of the purpose of this board. I think you might be better accommodated on /sci/ .

>>17175712
You might be supprised to find that our brains are many many times more complex and intricate than any human made machine, be it computer, radio, television, telephone.. whatever. Your mind can do more than all those other devices combined. There is a reasonable chance that the image your mind observed was a real event being experienced by another person distanced by either or both space and time but connected intrinsically by other natural human means. You might like to read this book (pic related). It is sold as military history non fiction.
>>
>>17177494
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17177499
The word idiot is of Roman latin origin. It was used to refer to all persons who had no right to vote nor an identity acknowledged by the SPQR(SenatusPopulusqueQuorumRoman um)[i.e. the Senate and Population of the Roman Quorum]

The modern usage of the term by plebs has no bearing on me. ls that your best ad hominem?
>>
>>17177682
Ave motherfucker
>>
>>17177494
Not a shill. Just common sense. I am an /x/phile but I draw the line at stupidity.
>>
File: serveimage-78.jpg (82KB, 866x624px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-78.jpg
82KB, 866x624px
>>17177814
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg

You know how magnetic tape works? Stupidity would be deliberately ignoring the ramifications of the properties of this principle in the natural realm.

The word stupid is derivative of the term stupor. It is a pathetic physiological condition. It is common to find the intellectually compromised and the mentaly deficient ascribing all things unfamiliar to them as stupid. Look in depth before dismissing information or risk being amoung them.
>>
>>17175712
>>
>>17177494
>paid shill

Top kek, if they don't think it's aliums it's obvious that the illuminate is paying people to disagree with me on the internet.

That'd be their top priority, silencing you, because you're a freedom fighter mate. People give a shit about your opinion.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.