[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look How Much I Can Say Fuck!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image005.jpg (40KB, 540x830px) Image search: [Google]
image005.jpg
40KB, 540x830px
So. I realize we've discussed this a couple of times: Podcasts...and the suggestion of Last Podcast On the Left always comes up as a good suggestion. I've listened to ten to fifteen episodes and while I really think the subject matter is DEAD ON of what I'm looking for, I just CANNOT STAND the hosts. It's like they can't just intelligently discuss the topic at hand (while being funny, which i'm all for) but they have to also incorporate cum and jacking off and say the word fuck twenty times in a sentence. It's like a challenge of who can be the most crude and "hilarious" and it ends up being so incredibly tedious.

I'm all for crude humor and swearing, but it's just completely over the top and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Is there a podcast with similar topics and a sense of humor about the subject matter without the annoying a-holes?
>>
>>17174617

I've listened to all the episodes. They aren't all that bad, but I totally get you're saying. I would like to hear the suggestions of others as well, as I have noticed yes they do a good amount of research before they record a show, a lot of this stuff should be things these guys should already know but you can tell they just learned about it. Makes me wonder if the subject matter is something that actually interests them.
>>
>>17174693
I can't imagine you'd make a show based around topic that doesn't interest you. Seems doomed to die quickly.
>>
>>17174716
Well, I mean, it seems sort of like the concept of Stuff You Should Know, where they hear of a topic: e.g. The Franklin Coverup and then they each independently do research on it (as far as I can tell) and then come back and report their findings. There's a lot of paranormal/x/ related stuff that I'd like to just get the basic story on. Like, for an example, we all talk about Skinwalkers, but what's the origin, their powers, their objective, what culture are they from, proof, disproof etc. The LPOL on the Dylatov Pass incident and The Franklin Coverup where excellent and very well research. It wasn't so much that it was something they were experts in already, but that they'd put the work in.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.