[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
i saw a thread a while ago about hunting a skinwalker and i thought it was great and would love to do it. trouble is i live in a big city. i still want to hunt or atleast observe something like that. because i live in a city it would most likely be something subterranean. also i live in philadelphia if you can think of something specific here or my region
>inb4 cheesesteak monster
>>
/k/ here. Do you own a firearm? get one. Do not go alone. Look up recipes for white ash rounds.
>>
>>17175158
actually i dont own one yet but ive been meaning to get one, reccomendations for close uarters and easy in a home?
>>
>>17174352
What city do you live in? If you live close enough, I'd consider going with you.
>>
>>17176329
Philadelphia. Can't you read?
>>
>>17176358
hahahaha I'm fucking stupid. My bad, dude. Wish I lived closer, though after that I'm sure you're not too confident with my ability to hold my own hah. Good luck, anon!
>>
>>17176289
40cal glock is nice

phili is spoopy, my friend lived there and confirmed spoopsville. i think theres even a town called hellsmouth or hellmuth or?

pilgrims went all cannibal on the natives cuz they couldnt handle the spoop
>>
Skinwalkers don't exist
>>
>>17176448
how do you know?
>>
>>17176457
how do you know?
>>
>>17174352
Buddy of mine had a really weird experience with something on all fours in a Montreal cemetery.

Go to Phillies biggest cemetery and camp out there until you see something weird?
>>
Skinwalkers aren't real, ghosts aren't real, nothing paranormal is real.

I'm sure there are plenty of species that haven't been discovered yet, especially in the deepest depths of the ocean.

But seriously grow up, /x/ is just for spooky stories and tinfoil hat retards more or less - you can't actually 'summon' anything.
>>
>>17176865
That would've been me. I drink too much sometimes.

Please tell your buddy I'd very much enjoy to meet him again.
>>
If one paranormal phenomenon is false, then all paranormal phenomenon are false.

Prove Gödel wrong.

>The first incompleteness theorem states that no consistent system of axioms whose theorems can be listed by an "effective procedure" (i.e., any sort of algorithm) is capable of proving all truths about the relations of the natural numbers (arithmetic). For any such system, there will always be statements about the natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system. The second incompleteness theorem, an extension of the first, shows that such a system cannot demonstrate its own consistency.
>>
>>17176944
>ghosts aren't real
Yeah, every single person who's ever seen a ghost is just in on a big, centuries long conspiracy to troll the rest of the world. That sounds like the most unlikely conspiracy I've ever heard.

Also, as someone who has personally seen a ghost (with others present to confirm), I say you are a close minded fool.

But hey, I'm not real either. After all, you've never seen me and any evidence of my existence is faked :^)
>>
>>17176951
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>17176944
Why are you even here? If you don't believe in anything paranormal, then what the fuck are you doing on the paranormal page?
>>
>>17176963
Paranormal phenomena are independent of eachother. Unlike your hypergod and lesser god theory which are connected.
>>
>>17177024
LMAO this guy is seriously arguing that ghosts are real.

Is that why all your 'evidence' is some low quality footage, EVPs picked up with shitty recorders *cough*interference*cough* and easily doctored images?
>>
>>17177235
People have seen them. Real life, no sleep paralysis, with others witnessing the same thing.

It doesnt matter how much you ridicule or yell, or mock, you will never ever change these peoples minds.
>>
>>17177244
>people have seen them

Yeahhh eye witness accounts don't mean squat to me buddy.

If you can find me something where multiple people said they saw it at the same time and hasn't been debunked then please go ahead.

Remind yourself how easy it is to trick yourself into thinking you saw something if you plant the idea in your head then you're looking for something paranormal.

It's all horseshit I'm sorry.
>>
>>17177255
Same guy you responded to.

Ill do the tl:dr version because youre kinda a prik, and i dont think youd read the whole thing

>grow up in house where me and brother always feel like were being watched
>over 5 years span two friends of mine who never knew each other both saw a man in a jean jacket in my basement at separate occasions
>wake up one day when 19 because theres a man in a jean jacket standing in my doorway, as I stand up and start shouting he disapears

The thing about you bro, is that you will never, ever believe. Even if you saw one yourself i think itd be too challenging for you to deal with.

That story above is true btw
>>
>>17177263
>The thing about you bro, is that you will never, ever believe

Something has no compelling evidence of existing and I don't believe it? Wow it's as if I'm being a rational human being.

It was a nice story you just said there, but I meant something that has actually been documented.

Wow you felt like you were being watched? An innate sense that literally no humans have.

I mean I come here for spooky stories because I love that shit, but I cringe to think that people believe in ghosts or that they can totally summon things.
>>
>>17177278
>I mean I come here for spooky stories because I love that shit, but I cringe to think that people believe in ghosts or that they can totally summon things.
Well luckily, you opinion means jack shit to people that have this shit happen to them.

What a cold, boring world you must experience.

Anyways, Im getting [spoiler]upset[/spoiler]
Long days and happy nights, stranger.
>>
>>17177285
>What a cold, boring world you must experience.
>I don't believe in irrational shit so my life must be boring

dis nigga.
>>
>>17177263
I have seen the Undertaker once after waking up. And when i asked for an autograph for me to sell on ebay he vanished. Not even kidding. That means wrestling must be real.
Honestly though, people see some fucked up shit after waking up sometimes. Especially things they have thougt about or seen or heard of before.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.