[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What causes gang stalking? Why do you become a victim of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

File: stopeg_com.gif (6KB, 325x160px) Image search: [Google]
stopeg_com.gif
6KB, 325x160px
What causes gang stalking? Why do you become a victim of it?
>>
if they don't stop they get rekt
>>
But why do they target us? Do they think we've done something?
>>
>>17173854
>Schizophrenia
>>
>>17173950
/Thread
>>
Let's just say it's real. Why would it happen? What would their end goal be?
>>
>in gang
>do drugs
>develop sociopathic tendencies revolving around being looked at funny
>think you got looked at funny by someone
>kill them
>>
i only got my EG after making a 9/11 documentary. desu i think its spoopy ayylmaos. i think they only care about the freedom fighters/alien fighters/activists etc. i also believe they control the gov and the religions, and that gives them the control of the soldiers, and that gives them control of the drugs and that gives them control of the mafia
>>
>>17173854
Oh, hey. It's that batshit insane chick from Boston.
>>
>>17176466
So true!
>>17176488
No, that's me, not OP.
>>
>>17176488
To further elaborate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM
>>
>>17176514
my god what is happening to the human race?
>>
You may be a targeted individual.
Everyone has been assimilated, weather they know it or not. You know how you sometimes have dreams that seem real and you are not you but some other person and you even have memories of being whatever you are, like a plumber or something?

That's happening to everyone in real life.

www.dataasylum.com
>>
File: axes.jpg (304KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
axes.jpg
304KB, 1100x700px
>>17177153
some matrix movie spoopyness if anyone is interested

note. dont read this if your not gangstalked

note. tl:dr trying to figure out how my EG occured i checked everying I found:
>matresses are really coil arrays, do they do anything? google coil array its for Parallel MRI (taking pictures of the guts)
>mercury (vaxx) was known to cause mental illness since 500BC
>mercury is also a toxic heavy metal and radio/electric conductor (could be a shield) while they say its a preservative, real preservatives are oil honey salt and butter
Example of a binary matrix of on/off (red/blue), looks like a matress no?
> http://i.imgur.com/knV1bvD.png

The plural of Matrix is Matrices.. Matressess vs Matrices?

The beds in the movie have a need that injects to the back of Neos skull
>http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/matrix/images/e/e4/Jacking_In.png/revision/latest?cb=20130724005530

Shockras
> http://i.imgur.com/qu0sZBM.png

Neo touches a mirror of mercury with his right hand, kids get mercury shots in there hand (see the pic)
> http://i.imgur.com/g1shtYy.png

Right after that we see neos vitals, neos organs, and a barcode
> http://i.imgur.com/tbeFzW3.png
>>
>>17177474
made this a while back
> http://img.4plebs.org/boards/x/image/1446/52/1446525643362.jpg

holodeck
> http://img.4plebs.org/boards/x/image/1448/00/1448005443661.gif
>>
>>17173854
>What causes gang stalking?
Your broken brain. Go take the pills.
>>
>>17177474
>>17177480
>wake up
>find out the government is poisoning me with mercury so they can steal my dreams through Illuminati mattresses.
Neat.
>>
>>17173953
>>17173950
Samefag
>>
>>17176514

Thanks based Ronald Reagan for effectively dismantling psychiatric institutions so now America has people like her roaming the streets.
>>
>>17177153
no in my dreams the world is going to hell in a handbasket but im not in any danger and there are these things that look like people but they are not people. their bones are all wrong and they have some extra bones but you wouldnt know unless you burn one to death or something

or i am in a unfamiliar house and i am looking for something but i dont know what it is but i know i will know what it is when i find it and nobody is in the house then a odd sound in the dream wakes me up in reality. its like a semi truck spliced with a wind chime. neither are around my house
>>
File: fJXL8af.png (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fJXL8af.png
175KB, 900x900px
>>17177513
>>
High school name calling. People get older and decide to take it out on others.
>>
>>17177474
I understand the concept you are talking about. I'm not here to invalidate your claims. All I have to say is that you don't make sense. Your post is a mess. You need to sound like a logical reasonable person if you want to be taken seriously. I'm trying to help you. If you sound like a nut job, /x/ will think you are a nut jib.
>>
File: Tokuda-AcadRadiol2009-fig1.jpg (193KB, 700x341px) Image search: [Google]
Tokuda-AcadRadiol2009-fig1.jpg
193KB, 700x341px
>>17177836
a 2012 study of "Sine wave speech" confirms sci nerds ability to create dream like images from sin() aka sine waves
>>
File: hypno2s.gif (17KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
hypno2s.gif
17KB, 612x472px
>>17177930
therefore they can ask you a question
and read the response with the coil array

its an interrogation machine
>>
File: thisplanetisdildos.png (550KB, 1073x400px) Image search: [Google]
thisplanetisdildos.png
550KB, 1073x400px
>>17177930
two sin() waves of the same frequency cancel eachother out and neither can be heard

assuming your mind/body makes sign waves to think, a simple way to fuck with someones thinking is to blast them with the same sine waves a human makes. [theory] (like playing a recording of your own head to yourself, or someone elses head)

the gov patented this technology. you know it as mk ultra mk beta mk delta mk theta and mk alpha
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>17177474
>>17177930
>>17177933
So, that's why it's hard to find a waterbed these days.
>>
>>17177949
Why do you people always say they without fully explaining who they are? Don't just say the big bad government, that answer is undeniably false. What about memory foam mattress? Checkmate Illuminati.
>>
>>17177963
yea i think its ayys
>>
File: Memory-Foam-Matress-Topper.jpg (12KB, 565x480px) Image search: [Google]
Memory-Foam-Matress-Topper.jpg
12KB, 565x480px
>>17177970
>>17177949
Don't dodge the memory foam question.
>>
>>17177975
should be fine
i prefer a water bed myself

i think the name memory foam is a hint about the matresses

>>17177959
now that i think about it a few years later they had people who kept falling asleep with cigarettes and burning their own house down on the matress, and even a few cases of spontaneous human combustion on a matress

desu i think water beds came out in like 1900 or 1880 or whatever, but within 5 years the shills and zombies made spring beds cheap as fuck, and huge advertising campaigns for matresses, etc, and the matresses someone got wayyyylmao popular for no reason.. kind of like hillary or trump winning the election
>>
>>17177987
literally meant to type somehow
and did not type desu
but w/e
>>
>>17177992
google pics of the matress king, has a big MK logo and crown. kinda spoopy
>>
>>17177987
I'm out, At least you are talking like a human now and not some Alex Jones sounding conspiracy spout.
>>
What starts gang-stalking is being extremely, extremely special. I mean you have to matter more than most of these lowly side characters out in the world. You have to be the star and main character of the most important story in the world. You must be so discerning and lucid that the government would see you as a threat.

Literally everyone who's gangstalked is extremely special and as unique as a snowflake. And they shouldn't feel any other way.
>>
File: 1379993410206.jpg (97KB, 960x725px) Image search: [Google]
1379993410206.jpg
97KB, 960x725px
>>17178017
>This.
Obviously. They are so special that entire task forces revolve around them. Teams of people listening in on their conversations and tapping their phones, these teams then process this and send it to their supervisor who can assess if the target is in need of further conditioning by ground teams.

These ground teams are actors with a near infinite budget for costumes and fake government and industry related vehicles. They also possess superior acting talent that will fool police officers who aren't "on the take" already.

All of this has to happen from somewhere. The task force leader who leads the teams needs a desk to work from. A fully functioning 24 hour surveillance center that has to run for YEARS, without any oversight as to the progress of their operation. What do results matter when special targeted persons need to be harassed with millions of dollars worth of annual labor costs and a limitless technological budget?

>>17177512
The only people who say that are old whites who hadn't been that interested in politics until later in life, so they swallowed some bullshit pill when younger that fit their narrative instead of actually learning and understanding politics or history.

Tell me, who put that budget on the presidents desk? I will tell you, it was congress. Who had the congressional majority at that time?

Notice how Mr. Obama has to get budgets from a Republican Congress, and how this rountinely shits up his day? Same thing happened to Reagan, he had a Democrat congress.

Your head is so far up your ass with partisan politics that you cannot see who really runs the show, and that they are all one party.
>>
You need to be a reasonably high profile target of a political regime or some other powerful organisation. They have you gang stalked so that people begin to question your sanity and your words hold less weight as a result. Worst case scenario, you actually do go insane and maybe even kill yourself. And all without the government having to get their hands dirty and risk making you into a martyr.

Once again, you need to be a high profile target. Someone who people listen to, someone gaining a following. You're not gonna be gangstalked for writing the wrong thing in your blog that nobody reads, or leaving anti authoritarian comments on youtube videos. If you've got little to no notoriety, you're not being gangstalked, you're just nuts.
>>
>>17173950
this
>>
>>17177836
he is nuts, i saw his pics to test for fibers, shit didnt make sense, wine is clean and your mougth is pure? wtf
>>
File: 1292693082971.jpg (48KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1292693082971.jpg
48KB, 450x600px
>>17178017
i get ur point, but keep in mind that govenrments all over the world do in fact gang stalk individuals they may suspect of terrorism or spying, its a real world tactic implemented on the daily, jus so happens the bum down the street thinks the government reads his dreams to learn his secrets to smash potatoes.
>>
u guyz shod search gang stalking on youtube, the amount of crazies out there is scary.
>>
>>17178017
>>17179980
>>17180601
>>17181134
>>17181177
>>17181201
>>17181209
shills shilling shills
do u think ur opinions are necessary here? the thread wasnt for shills like you

pic is a map of a small website, mindcontrol.se for people who think theyve been mind controlled. its everywhere...

and the messages are all sad
>Usa help, how do i stop the mind control machine! Mind control machine being used in Vietnam 24/7! What is this machine? How is this possible?
>>
File: mindcontrol.se.png (303KB, 755x256px) Image search: [Google]
mindcontrol.se.png
303KB, 755x256px
>>17181476
forgot pic
>>
quoted some wrong posts sry, some of those are good threads

desu its probably the black knight satellite, check the youtube video /pepsi black knight/... then add up all the reported mental disease and unreported cases, its about 150million while the population is 312million... so half of the USA has a neurosis and they are saying its "sickness"... wtf yo
>>
Hey. What's up? I'm Agent <redacted> with the Illuminati Auditing Bureau. Would you tools quit broadcasting top secret information over the internet? I know know one's gonna take you seriously but when you do I still get a lot of paperwork dumped on my desk. A LOT. Just quit it, okay?
>>
>>17182222

Quads confirm: <redacted> is legit!
>>
>>17182222
kill yourself.
>>
>>17173854
Caused by delusions and undiagnosed schizophrenia
>>
>>17173854
I don't gangstalk, I gang rape :^)
>>
>>17182400
Well, that was rude. I know someone who's getting an extra dose of nanobots this month!
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.