[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the whole reptilian idea start? Was David Icke the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: rep.jpg (638KB, 1840x1052px) Image search: [Google]
rep.jpg
638KB, 1840x1052px
How did the whole reptilian idea start? Was David Icke the first to suggest it? Is the idea just based on myths and legends (if so, which ones)? What proof do we have that they exist? Any popular or personal stories of contact/sightings?

NB. this is not a thread for debating what said reptilians do or do not do within the government, I want to know more about the race in general. I don't really care about the royal family and all that shit.
>>
>>17173585
>inb4 Lacerta files
I've already read them
>>
snake people from hopi indians
naga from vedic lore
draco copilot in the last starfighter

you know, from important history and shi
>>
>>17173585
David icke's use of it might be satire, a way of demonizing the 1%
>>
>>17174468
Or you know, maybe Ickes a fucking crazy person.
>>
File: image.png (93KB, 225x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93KB, 225x267px
>>17174468
>>
I hope something amazing like this becomes true during our lifetime. Everyone is so jaded, and id love to feel the wonder of watching 12 foot tall subterranean "aliens" ascend to the earths surface and reveal profound truths to us.
>>
File: 4173697.jpg (46KB, 354x480px) Image search: [Google]
4173697.jpg
46KB, 354x480px
>>17173585

Lizardman sightings happened long before anyone know who Icke was, might have something to do with it. Supposedly "The Lizardman" fucked a car up in a way that no other animal should be able to as well. It was an interesting case.
>>
File: flatwoods-monster.jpg (35KB, 676x514px) Image search: [Google]
flatwoods-monster.jpg
35KB, 676x514px
>>17175741

The Flatwoods Monster was another case of a reptilian like monster but it coincides with poisonous gas and seemingly mechanical devices implying a more classic notion of a "Reptilian" - not just a lizard monster but an entity with advanced technology. Here's a Monsterquest episode about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX1L0nzGoxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of4nj0j7w5o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib6H6rBlOAs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_mDoI3op7I
>>
File: flatwoods_monster.gif (364KB, 768x545px) Image search: [Google]
flatwoods_monster.gif
364KB, 768x545px
>>17175775

This more popularly known illustration is much less reptilian though, or at least obscures that detail of the sightings.
>>
>>17175775
>>17175791
Notice these both have similar features, such as the metal curtain thing at the base.
>>
>>17175659
I often thought that, but if you actually listen to his other shit about banking, pharma, elite etc you realise he isn't totally batshit.

He actually believes what he says, as opposed to the art bell types who knowingly lie just to make a story.
>>
File: 1451829312201.png (835KB, 427x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451829312201.png
835KB, 427x1500px
This post >>17166943 mentions the Son Doong Cave sightings and photos as well which are said to depict a reptilian.

Then there's some other sighting/encounter in the Americas where a woman took a break during a long hike at the mouth of a cave and a reptilian grabbed her hand, she couldn't believe what she was seeing and went into shock, passed out and was taken into the cave and bred with, this was a memory retrieval sighting however. Not everyone believes traumatic memories like that are accurate once retrieved.
>>
>>17175832
Having watched videos of those "memory retrieval sessions" they are pretty obviously guided to create "their memories" like how if you ask a child if a certain thing happens they magically seem to remember it happening.
>>
File: v-orig-006.jpg (87KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
v-orig-006.jpg
87KB, 500x260px
>>17173585
V the tv show popularized the whole idea of alien lizard people who eat humans. David Icke came 14 years later saying it's really happening. Probably a bad drug trip while watching the reruns of the show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(1984_TV_series)
>>
the legends go back to djinnies and asia's dragons
the incans and mayans talked about strange people living under the caves of peru
also hopi indians

all religions have tales of serpents

i would argue that beo-wulf is the oldest euro legend, a story about a dutch kings fight versus a dragon.

now they keep changing names
in london they had "vampires", "drake" and "Draco" which i can only describe as the rake..
london is built on the catacombs, and supposedly what goes into those caves doesnt come back out (legend), apparently the rake/drake was seen there
i would argue Grey aliens are actually Rake/white snake (like the band white snake)
>>
>>17177293
which from what i can piece together is rake=nephillim
from some story on youtube claiming teachers and students went to a cave where nephilim were sighted and then all disappeared
>story was from /x/
>>
>>17175727
this
>>
>>17177148

I agree that the orginial V was probably the main inspiration. But bad trips don't work like that mi familia. You can disregard that ofcourse, but i'm saying that as a person who's been on quite a few. Intense ones, too.

And anyway, Icke isn't talking about the reptilians only. His whole cosmology has been giving off really strong Gnostic vibe as of late.
>>
File: s4_13_wal_01.jpg (69KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
s4_13_wal_01.jpg
69KB, 1024x768px
>>17175775
??
>>
>>17177519
Holy shit.. I think we're into something here senpai.
>>
>>17173585

David Icke fucking wishes he had the brains to come up with something original. All of the shit he spouts comes from either myths or other crazies before his time.
>>
File: mywaifumistressdiana.jpg (43KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
mywaifumistressdiana.jpg
43KB, 800x452px
>>17177148

That show was the only thing that gave me nightmares as a kid.
>>
It started with many foundational myths from China, India, Africa, Bible, Jews and even you.

It's Dragons.
>>
>>17177293
Not familiar with The Rake, looking into it.
>>
>>17177148
>Probably a bad drug trip while watching the reruns of the show.

Well, Shit.
>>
>>17177293
BEO WULF

yes, I forgot that. Its original year is unknown, being an oral tradition.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.