[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible method of summoning anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
Is there a way i can summon anything paranormal? There's been a lot of threads about people who made contact, but i'm a bit of a skeptic so i'd rather experience the paranormal first-hand, pic unrelated
>>
>>17173576
seriously? there's people that had unexpected experiences, and you want to find they? well... did you the traditional methods (ouija, etc) ?
>>
pa k kieres saber eso jaja saludos
>>
File: Manikin_Mask.png (30KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Manikin_Mask.png
30KB, 220x165px
>>17173576
That trailer was so good, but instead of getting those dope-ass masks, we ended up with this shit.
>>
Say Betelgeuse three times, OP .
>>
>>17173683
I tried ouijaboards multiple times, nothing happened
>>17173729
Haha yea, stupid copyrights
>>
>>17173576
Kill yourself. Then turn into a ghost and spoop yourself.
>>
>>17173688

why speak in broken nigger rat spanish?
why the fuck not, that's why, beaner.
>>
>>17173576
Read the Bible and summon Christ into your heart. "He that is within me is greater than the he that is within this world."
There's a reason Satan worshipers loathe the word of God. It's spiritual armor against the enemies power.
>>
>>17173859
Ouijaboards are like sending a cell ping to the enemy. You made yourself known to them. Turn to God, He can protect you.
>>
You fuck a woman and in 9 months you summon a baby
>>
>>17176744
>>17176750
This type of religious arguement:
"Bang! I got you!"
"No way! I got a shield!"
"Uh-uh! I got a super gun!"
"My super ultra mega shield means I'm always right!"
The sign that humanity is truly maturing: religious fights are left on the playground.
>>
>>17176744
Can I read the Quran instead? I find the 72 virgins part a lot more interesting.

>>17176763
Or you could ditch her and run away. She'll practically turn into a demon if you're lucky.
>>
>>17176772
If that's how you feel I'm remiss to argue otherwise.

>>17176787
You can read whatever you want, I was offering a suggestion not giving a command.
>>
Do not touch the Other Side, or deal with demons.
>>
Cum on plants
>>
>>17176812
You'd probably win a few more souls if you didn't resort to retreating and being passive aggressive at the first sign of resistance.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 685x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 685x500px
There you go draw these on your hands .... What could go wrong?
>>
>>17176838
It's not my job to antagonize people who don't want to hear what Jesus had to say.
I could sperg out and go all deus vult but that seems counter productive.

There's a thin line between upholding your faith and not being a douche.

I like to think I walk that line every day.
>>
>>17176838
I'm being honest. I'm not trying to be passive aggressive.
>>
>>17173576
well, what most people consider a "paranormal experience" that you're able to "summon" is not going to be a pleasant experience, you know. You're going to be talking about random energies, misguided or poorly guided intelligences, 'poltergeist' activity and stuff like that. You're not going to have a good time with those things, and that negative experience could set you back if you really do want to go down the path of the borderlands (let's say) because negativity sets up walls on the road.

What would be much better for you to do is to learn to control your thoughts and study up on sigil magick, and then make some sigils to do something small and verifiable, like bring in/find unexpected money, make someone contact you 'out of the blue' and so forth. That kind of stuff is verifiable, and proof that there is more to life than what is apparent to the eye.

Then later on, when you've got some skills and your knowledge base is better, you can start in with the denizens of the Eighth Tower.
>>
>>17173576
What do you want specifically?
>>
File: 1413756080402.jpg (134KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1413756080402.jpg
134KB, 1136x640px
>there are cucks who actually believe in this shit
>>
I can summon the cops to your house if you give me your address.
>>
>>17176910
you're pathetic and weak
>>
>>17173576
You can summon the police by dialing 911
>>
File: 1448806760795.jpg (75KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448806760795.jpg
75KB, 540x960px
>>17177181
>he thinks that mere words have any effect on me
There is nothing supernatural or paranormal in this world and there never was.
>>
>>17176848
Underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>>ritual breathing practice>>>
>>>sacred herb offering>>>
mediate on desired entity to be summoned.
Lather rinse repeat
>>
>>17173576
EZPZ
go play one-man tag
>>
get usual pentagram, a candle, a black and white feather from a goose or chicken + goat hide and a cup of its blood, read this shit and wait
oh also window has to face west and never do it with a straight number of people
>>
>>17176840
your on faggot.
is it ok if I use marker?
>>
>>17176886

This sounds extremely interesting, thanks for pointing a way.
>>
File: Photo_00019.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_00019.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>17176840
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>17180051

Enjoy being raped by demons with 6 penis
>>
>>17180051
>doing that bad a job
In cases like this it's better to not try than to try and fail
>>
>>17180059
>doesn't matter got laid
>>17180060
I don't see you trying
>>
>>17180065
>memes
>w-well let's see you do better!
Every time
>>
File: Photo_00020.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_00020.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>17180068
Here.
Does this suit thy royal fucking majesty?
>>
>>17180091

Enjoy being raped by a 10 penis demon
>>
>>17180091
>different sizes on each hand
>>
>>17180101
seriously though, it feels like I just got a hot Cosby man
>>
>>17180108
I'm not ambidexterous.
Just tell me what I should expect.
>>
Okay, listen very carefully.

It's an secret, and very very VERY old ritual.

Don't take it easy, it can destroy your life, this is no fucking joke.

I tell you people this, because i am tired, tired of you people messing up with this shit.

It's very hard, and complicated. I don't tell you exactly how it works, because it is really, really, dangerous.

Step 1. You have to draw the circle of the unmasked serpent, its
like the jewish star, únder it you have to draw the other symbol.

Step 2. You need old paper, or pergament, it has to be very old, it must have soaken alot of conflicts, and karma in it.

Step 3. You need candles of real Wax, not this parrafin bullshit from the supermarket.

You put them in the corners of the drawings. The work of the bees, need to melt, work of the creation of god. Bees are amongst the pures beings.

Step 4. This is were the real shit begins, you have to write what you want, and who you want to beg for this gift.

Step 5 put a dip of your blood on it and say the spell alot of times, till you feel really connected to the other world, like you were meditating or praying.

No, i wont tell you the spell.

Step 6. Wait. You get real fucked up dreams, were the demon, or satan appears to you, and tells you if he accepts the trade or not.

You will either have to promise him your soul, or you have to sacrafice another human being and drop the blood on the pergament.

After it is done, you need to put your autogram on the pergament, and burn it in the fire from one of the candles and rub the ashes on your forehead, and swollow a bit from it.

After that repeat the spell till you are in a trance condition.

After that, it's sealed, and there is no comeback.

It's true, but it's fucking dangerous, and you can end up in an asylum for retards.

It really messes with your head after you dropped your blood and say the spell.

Either you can withstand it, or you will go mad. You need to have a real strong soul.
>>
The demons hate it when people want trades, but their souls are weak. If your soul is weak, they will fuck with you as revenge, because they can't use you, this is what an "possesion of an demon" is, he fucks with you as much as he want's you are his toy. So just do it and reasearch on it if you are absolutely 100% sure.
>>
>>17180168
Other than soul, what moves demon interest?
>>
>>17180182
Maybe if they see in you a potential too twist alot of people into not believing in god, or being degenerate, if they see in you that you could do it with power from them, they would make a trade. But this is very uncommon and they have to be 100% sure, otherwise it would just weaken them. It's commonly practiced in maconic circles, because they are already in power from birth on, and demons just make them even more powerful, leading to the cucked world we live in today.
>>
>>17180150

Why it always has to be fucking satan or bad shit who wants to make deals and improve your life at a retarded cost?

Why cant fucking baby jesus be summoned and he gives you happiness and money just cuz hes a good baby boy?
>>
>>17180196
Interesting.
Is it first necessary to establish an introduction (as with the ritual of Abramelin)?
>>
>>17180204
God, and Jesus are always with you, yoú just need to pray, meditate, or do good, no summoning needed. The evil needs the intention of evil to get in this world.
>>
>>17180205
No, the spell and the vibrations you speak out with it are enough, the evil will know exactly what you want.

It's like the buddhist monks say "om" "om" "om" all the time, to take themselves into a state of trance.

The repeatet chanting of the spell, will do the same, through vibrations. As i said, it's very complex.
>>
>>17180217

then again, jesus is not giving me anything worth, be it money or power.
>>
>>17176910
>>17177303

Bet this chick is from Kansas or some other shitty state.
>>
>>17180239
Money or power are just wordly things that don't matter after this life. The real worth of you isn't measured in power or wealth, but in love and compassion. This life is so short, you live withouth sickness tops 50 years good.

After that you will slowly decay away. It repeats, and you will be reborn if you weren't good hearted in this life. (there is no hell) But if you were good, and loving towards everyone you will be going in to the next stage of existence.
>>
>>17180253

oh... how i wish i could believe you brother...
>>
>>17180259
It's true, those who help themselves, get help from god. Don't get fooled by the devil, he is almost ruling all of us..it's sad. Stay strong, believe, and never lose faith.
>>
>>17180228
I understand the power of vibe all too well.
I fear my voice is too weak to establish any footing with the demons though. I know where I can find the spell you speak of now, and I will attempt the trade after I build more power in my voice.
>>
>>17180296
search for "throath singing" practices on youtube, that get's you a real strong voice, but i dare you to try it, well it's your choice.
>>
>>17176848
Subtle RvB quotes on /x/...today was a good day
>>
>>17180253
then again, jesus is not giving me anything worth, be it love or compassion
>>
>>17176886

What do you mean by "learn to control your thoughts"
>>
>>17176787
>I find the 72 virgins part a lot more interesting.
Well, it IS a primitive sex cult.
>>
>>17173729
The fucking Naruto Copyright denied us of that bad-ass mask. Also the reason why they are all headless.
>>
>>17180253
How does this shit deal with people who are shit because of other people? Say, mentally ill people that cause evil because they were abused?

Do they get bad karma too, despite the fact that they were not directly responsible?
>>
>>17176840
Drew it on my left hand, now what?
>>
>>17180150
>an secret
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.