[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder there are unicorns in the bible Daniel 8:5 [

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Danny_DeVito_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (2MB, 1864x2216px) Image search: [Google]
Danny_DeVito_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
2MB, 1864x2216px
daily reminder there are unicorns in the bible

Daniel 8:5 [Full Chapter]
And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

Daily reminder the quran says Muhammad flew a donkey named lighting to israel on a night journey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq

>Al-Burāq (Arabic: البُراق al-Burāq "lightning") is a steed in Islamic mythology, a creature from the heavens that transported the prophets. Most notably Buraq carried the Islamic prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Jerusalem and back during the Isra and Mi'raj or "Night Journey",[1] as recounted both in the Al-Isra surah of the Quran and in hadith literature.

Daily reminder jews mutilate the penis skin of babies and its considered normal
>>
File: fantasy bible.jpg (315KB, 960x769px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy bible.jpg
315KB, 960x769px
>>
>>17172662
Satyr or cockatrice
>>
>>17172662
I'm going to guess the dinosaur lol
>>17172696
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>17172662
Is it Satan? Isn't Lucifer, the fallen angel, different from the modern idea of "Satan"?
>>
>>17172655
Mohammad had two sets of genitals. A vagina, and a small little cootchie
>>
>>17172655
>unicorns in the bible
Modern readers have trouble with the Bible’s unicorns because we forget that a single-horned feature is not uncommon on God’s menu for animal design. (Consider the rhinoceros and narwhal.) The Bible describes unicorns skipping like calves (Psalm 29:6), traveling like bullocks, and bleeding when they die (Isaiah 34:7). The presence of a very strong horn on this powerful, independent-minded creature is intended to make readers think of strength.

The absence of a unicorn in the modern world should not cause us to doubt its past existence. (Think of the dodo bird. It does not exist today, but we do not doubt that it existed in the past.) Eighteenth century reports from southern Africa described rock drawings and eyewitness accounts of fierce, single-horned, equine-like animals. One such report describes “a single horn, directly in front, about as long as one’s arm, and at the base about as thick. . . . [It] had a sharp point; it was not attached to the bone of the forehead, but fixed only in the skin.”

https://answersingenesis.org/extinct-animals/unicorns-in-the-bible/
>>
File: 1451685411997.jpg (54KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1451685411997.jpg
54KB, 1100x1380px
Don't get worked up over it, just a mutation from the nuclear power plant leaking upstream. Nothing to see here, carry on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.