[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"When the first living existed I was there waiting. When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: death.gif (482KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
death.gif
482KB, 500x268px
"When the first living existed I was there waiting.

When the last living thing dies my job will be finished.

I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and quietly lock the universe behind me as I leave"
- Death
>>
k
>>
>>17172440
Actually death also dies with the devil at the "end of time"

There is an unchanging aspect in this universe even if all life ceased being
>>
>>17172446
>>17172440
Death is temporary. Death is the sun dying, when it starts to die it will expand and take everything on Earth with it. All of our atoms will eventually return back to star dust. We will all be in the glowing light of the Sun. The light representing each and every single one of us until the last light goes and we are a giant , cold dark mass floating and colliding with neighboring galaxies. Life begins a new.
>>
>>17172440
That's really sweet, I feel kind of looked after over many lifetimes. I've been a janitor myself and enjoy looking after buildings. Nice to think of Death shutting up when we are done.
>>
>>17172440
>Death has to open and close up the universe
Who Death's asshat manager?! Literally who else would notice if he left the chairs down? Not worth $9.50 an hour, my friend.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.