[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They don't want you knowing this, but the creation of Survivor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: survivor_torch.jpg (123KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
survivor_torch.jpg
123KB, 1200x900px
They don't want you knowing this, but the creation of Survivor dates back hundreds of years to the founding of Florida.
You see, Juan Ponce de León had indeed found the fountain of youth those many years ago. Sadly, he could not understand how to manipulate it to grant him eternal youth. Instead, he gathered a team to investigate and develop a greater understanding of the fountain so that future generations of the de Leon family could reap the riches.
Well, many years passed and they finally figured out how to harness the powers of youth in the fountain.
It turns out, that a passionate connection must be made between man and the elements for it to work. The only notable problem is that the only one able to reap the benefits of the fountain of youth is he who connects man to the elements.
So, they (the investigators of the fountain of youth) knew they could not kid nap people as it would block the possibility of a connection to the elements between the person. Their solution? Survivor.
Jeff Probst, the great great great great great grandson of Juan Ponce de León was to be the host of the show in which he would place a number of people in the middle of nature for a reward they all desperately wanted. The only thing standing in their way? The fire. By day ten, each contestant would have a spiritual connection to his/her fire. And, because Jeff connected them to the elements, Probst maintains youth every time a contestant's flames are put out. Thus explaining his youthful appearance.
>>
Oh boy, time for another dosage.
>>
>>17169878
2/10 Needs more effort
SEE ME AFTER CLASS
>>
What even.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.