[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conquest to the lover, And your love to the fire, Permanence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Conquest to the lover,
And your love to the fire,
Permanence unfolding in the absolute.
Forgiveness is
The ultimate sacrifice.
Eloquence belongs,
To the conqueror.
The pictures of time and space are rearranged,
In this little piece of typical tragedy.

Solve my encryption to live outside of law, the world swayed at your finger tips. Thousands of lives, by your hands. Solve the first, get the second.

EnCt247d83f76c4bc471454eaedcff0f7d905e774372547d83f76c4bc471454eaedcfenmy94F6nAB
irrumiVZgCV265cjTpeQ1xmIQhu+ZI8tccIOKbBSoS459/3PtvsE2iTNu8ptFxnX77fTIzUaxLEeZgDF
nGaHb2zPZaMcTXRDF4upjq2vhGA==IwEmS
>>
All you need to solve is in the post, all you must do is figure it out. If you need hints I'll supply.
>>
File: CicadaconBM_1268239537[1].jpg (21KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
CicadaconBM_1268239537[1].jpg
21KB, 640x399px
Cicadacon was so cool. Easily the best piece of Tripredicus. I liked the Lobster guy too, but Cicadacon had a really nice range between his robot and beast forms as well as supporting the main combiner fig. I got him a long time ago as a kid, but my dad sold him as punishment. Later, my Mom re-bought the set for me and I loved it. It's still complete and safe somewhere in my old room.

Your thread is shit OP.
>>
File: lobgun.jpg (41KB, 700x489px) Image search: [Google]
lobgun.jpg
41KB, 700x489px
>>17169700
>I liked the Lobster guy too
Sea Claw was GOAT
I don't even remember who the other guy was though
>>
>>17169085
Goddammit I wish I knew what I was doing. -JM
>>
>>17169085
not given enough info to solve it
>>
>>17169098
The song lyrics are not the clue to the encryption password and its not cicada, none of it seems to point to a password except the code itself
>>
Its a linkin park song
>>
>>17169085
Does the picture count in?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.