[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I've been wondering Can spirits actually follow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1448989735997.png (366KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448989735997.png
366KB, 1366x768px
Hey /x/ I've been wondering
Can spirits actually follow you or are they bound to a location? Or maybe bound to an object? I assume you kind of have to invite this type of thing upon yourself in some way right?
>>
File: 1450795630413.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450795630413.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
>>17169032
Yeah, my dick
>>
>>17169032
the fuck is a sprit anyway? any one have some definitions?
>>
>>17169032
What if you are a location?
>>
>>17169069

Atmospheric distortions can do some crazy shit. The most chaotic and common of (the visible to the naked eye of) them is that heat shimmer that happens over roads on hot days, or when you open the door for a very warm enclosed area to one that's below freezing.

Thing is there's all sorts of weirdass things that happens when heat exchange bends the air in certain ways. Everything from creating intangible magnifying glasses to absorbing light and creating random patches of shadow in mid air. They're really uncommon though, because you have to get the airflow and temperatures exactly right to create each of these unusual effects, which would explain why a certain effect is seen only in one place and not in a majority of others, and sometimes only during a specific time of year.

Sometimes the air creates visual effect, sometimes it creates auditory ones. We're all familiar with the howling of the wind through a small hole, but it's less well known that an almost unnoticeable draft can create bumps and rattles in hollow spaces as it's forced through small holes. Many of those bumps in the night in your attic can be stopped by evenly distributing anything you have stored up there, so as evenly distribute airflow. Using insulation and padding to prevent it from moving across stiff surfaces such as pipes, drywall and wood paneling and moving them at their resonance frequency might be a bit more expensive and time consuming, but will ultimately result in a quieter (and more energy efficient, complete with lower heating and cooling bills!) home.

But that's not really enough to explain away ghosts. Sometimes it's not something you've seen or heard so much as it's a feeling. An unearthly presence in the room with you, that same way you can feel someone looking at you, but darker and more malevolent.

Fortunately we've figured out what that is as well, and can reproduce it on command. Sauce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet

Now you know what spirits are.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.