[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

classified information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

What reason does the government have to keep us in the dark about the true nature of UFOs, extraterrestrials, etc. To what extent do you think they're hiding information, what kind of info and for what reason?
>>
>>17168799
Let me answer your question with another question: Have you ever wondered the dollar value of a soul?
>>
Same as always;
Having exclusivity in contact with extraterrestrials is profitable.
Probably doctoring satellite and observatory imagery.
Abrupt end to NASA live datastream; spaceship flew past the camera.
Oh wait, we're back again!
etc.
>>
>>17168837
Ok people who believe whatever your hinting at are so cryptic so can you just say it pleas
>>
>>17168799

plausible deniability, not that aliens exist though, they're actually demons, they'd like you to go to good goy school believe you're on a spinning ball that's hurtling through space at almost 1000 miles an hour and believe that retarded ANALiens exist, also good goy school will teach you your religion of the holocaust and sciene and that you evolved from a monkey

then you can be super retarded your whole life and live HOPING aliens will visit you, but instead what you'll get is a demon by your given consent
>>
EnCt247d83f76c4bc471454eaedcff0f7d905e774372547d83f76c4bc471454eaedcfenmy94F6nAB
irrumiVZgCV265cjTpeQ1xmIQhu+ZI8tccIOKbBSoS459/3PtvsE2iTNu8ptFxnX77fTIzUaxLEeZgDF
nGaHb2zPZaMcTXRDF4upjq2vhGA==IwEmS

>>
>>17168890
wow you're so edgy and cryptic cicadabro
>>
>>17168879
You certainly are a dumb guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
What if the world really is run by an evil species other than humans, like reptilians, and the aliens are trying to rescue us and our governments are hiding it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.