[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you watching the Finding Bigfoot marathon on AP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2000x1287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2000x1287px
Why aren't you watching the Finding Bigfoot marathon on AP?
>>
Because the show is fake and scripted. Why does Matt sound like a bad actor when he talks about their investigations? It's scripted. Why are the Bigfoot calls oh-so perfectly heard? It's fake
>>
why are americans so shit at everything, at least come up with an interesting creature not just "uhh its a big hairy guy..."
>>
File: IMG_20151230_130805.jpg (746KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_130805.jpg
746KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>17168193
Because I have better thing to do than watching night vision close ups of these retarded manchild's faves while they howl like a bunch of down syndrome werewolves
>>
>>17168193

im a geomatics surveyor in alberta. all my friends are surveyors. we all spend all day everyday in the woods all over the province. im not saying i don't believe in bigfoot, because i do, but there has never been a sighting reported by any surveyor in alberta or bc, so if we can't find one, i doubt these assholes will...
>>
>>17168193
Once again, just walk to the camera and try to look cool. You know what, nevermind, it's getting dark.
>>
>>17168331
Multiple legends similar to bigfoot have existed across the world long before america even existed.

Nice obsession though. Maybe one day you'll be able to go 5 seconds without thinking of america.
>>
I'm waiting to marathon the entire show once they finally find it.
>>
File: yowie.jpg (125KB, 674x450px) Image search: [Google]
yowie.jpg
125KB, 674x450px
>>17168193
Because bigfoot is dumb, yowies is where it's at.
>>
>>17168193
Because they believe Bigfoot is attracted by a payday©
>>
Bump because although I've talked about them so many times before I'd still like to again. Just not now.
>>
because i'm watching hoarders
>>
Because it's fucken fake you fucken idiot. All that bullshit on TV is for "entertainment" shit like pawn stars, repo show,etc. ALL FAKE don't be stupid
>>
>>17170644
hoaders is fucken fake too you fucken tool.
>>
>>17168193

because its some fake dumb bullshit
>>
>>17168331
How are you so fucking stupid that you can't understand that this is a phenomena that isn't restricted to one place, or time. Go fucking roleplay somewhere else you faggot of a shill.
>>
>>17168710
>>17169196
>>17170644
>>17170684
>>17170690
>>17170691
Then why are you queers in this thread? I'm sure there's a tulpa thread you can get in on. Probably plenty of trap threads on /b. We're trying to talk about actual paranormal occurrences. You're wasting the rest of the worlds air.
>>
>>17170741
the op asked a question and i answered it you fucking mong
>>
>>17170753
why aren't you off jacking it to traps or roleplaying? Youre trying to shit on one of the only threads on this whole board that has the slightest chance of being real. Go elsewhere. You're ruining /x you massive fucking homo.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.