[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCP thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rf.png (284KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rf.png
284KB, 800x600px
Favorite scp and thoughts on the organization. Mine is SCP-087
>>
>>17165730
whats a scp?
>>
>>17165768
SCP stands for Secure Contain Protect and there basically a bunch of anomalies that are kept out of the public for safety reasons. The SCP wiki should have more info
>>
>>17165730
My favorite is SCP-093 and SCP-610. Love the whole thing.
>>
>>17165993
>SCP-093
that one is great, probably my fav too
rereading now since its been a while and i cant really remember what happens too well
>>
>>
>>17165730
can someone find me the SCP that like hides behind windows and scares the piss out of people?
There was a reported incident at the SCP Foundation where a scientist was trapped in a room because it had appeared in the window of the only exit of the room and the pic it had was pretty fucking spoopy
>>
>>17165730
First time I heard of SCP, 087 was the first one I read.

Holy fucking shit that is some intense shit if it really is real. Seems like explorer 3 was just forsaken down there to die. I kind of want to explore this place, but with a group of people no doubt.

From the units of measurement they use it seems like this takes place somewhere other than the US.
>>
>>17165730
>SCP-087

that's awesome
>>
So, is the Wiki run by governments or individuals? If the purpose is to keep these things quiet, why post about them on the internets? Maybe I'm missing the point entirely...
>>
>>17168318

Nvm, I actually read the FAQs where they state they are not real. Guess I'm the faggot.
>>
>>17168073
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-303

There's a couple others that are similar, but I can't think of the number for them off the top of my head
>>
>>17168441
thanks m8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.