[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zombie apocalypse survival plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 18

File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
always wondered what my /x/ friends contingency plans for a zombie outbreak would be. post 'em up bois

>inb4 'it'll never happen'
>we've all thought about it
>we've all planned it
>share ur plans
>>
File: chillin.gif (421KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
chillin.gif
421KB, 500x576px
Well, I'd try and get the whole neighborhood to band together and make a fortress out of it. Where I live is mostly rich southern white folk with guns, my house included.

My house has a stockpile of ammunition and canned goods along with a gun for everyone in my family. We have plenty of bottled waters, have a defensible home and all that great stuff. I've always dreamed of making a grand trip across America and seeing if I could find and save my internet friends and bring them home. Of course, this probably would never happen and in the moment I'd say "Fuck that shit" and stay home.
>>
>Wait a week or so
>Kill some zombs
>Power goes out?
>Kill family and an hero
>>
Keep playing vidya and browsing /x/ because I don't honestly think things will get -too- bad.
>>
>>17165645
I always figured it'd get contained to whatever state(s) and it'd be all over the news.
>>
>live in a city
>mall is 5 minutes away from my house
>police ststion is 15 minutes away from my house
>lots if restaurants
>no guns in my house cus guns are illegal here
ok so heres the plan
>as soon as it becomes a legit threat i will filp my bath tub with water
also fill all water bottles with water
>check food and calculate how many days i can live
>remember that food goes bad
>stay home until i need supplies
>go outside check mall to see if it's crowder
>if crowded i will draw the zombies out by making noise with some cars outside
>wait 30 minutes
>go inside, grab shit, come home
>repeat until i die

this will give me like 3 months to live
>>
Just rough it my own. Been around long enough to know that i dont like the world's population at large. Stick around groups of people long enough and patience will wear thin. Given the idea that now the world is overrun with the dead, a lot of sickos are gonna have free reign.. Most likely just take my .243 scout, and whatever basic supplies I need and just head out to the hill's. I have the basic knowledge of how to start a fire. So cooking what I find shouldn't be an issue past catching it. Basic med so cuts, bruises, and lacerations are treatable. All in all just do what I feel is best for me and let the animals that are left over from the population eat themelves.
>>
Nothing is going to happen , and if it does its going to be slow as fuck , the world is fucking huge
>>
>>17165791
Over 7 billion population count since 2011. China has a super bug that is highly resistant to antibiotics. How many doors you open in a day? How many hands you shake? Do you wash your hands? You think all those people who open doors and shake your hands wash theirs? The range in which an infectious agent can spread is terrifyingly high. And seeing how fast you can travel from one country to the next? Oh boy, that's some nightmare fuel.
>>
>>17165539
Die like a bitch.
>>
>>17165539
I'm going to catch a zombie, pull out all it's teeth, and have sex with it.
I'll find a girl who was bitten and I'll pull out all her teeth between that window of her being dead and turning into a zombie and then I'll keep her locked up as my fuckbuddy.
>>
>>17165539

>assuming full-on zombie apocalypse...

I have a bug-out/ emergency backpack, complete with tools, food, a tent, hand charger, etc.
I also don't own a car, stay /fit/ and bicycle and run everywhere. If power goes out and can't pump gas, I has wheelz.

My absolute problem though, is I am type 1 diabetic, so once my insulin runs out, I'm fucked. At least I'll be able to secure a harem of teen girls and spawn a new generation before I go?
>>
>>17165829
People were creaming theirselves thinking ebola was going to be the next black plague too. And bird flu before that. Look how well that turned out.
>>
>live in jew york suburbs so im semi-fucked
>some individuals in jew york own illegal weapons
>try to get my ass out mid-west
>>
I built my house out of reinforced concrete and have a solar grid. I can also grow various greens and lentils quickly once food runs out. The main challenge I have not implemented yet is well water and sustainable sewage disposal. But basically I am not leaving my concrete bunker until I have to.
>>
>>17165539
My basement is stocked with guns, ammo, and massive amounts of food that need not be refrigerated. I buckle down there, and wait for as long as possible
>>
>>17165886
What about entertainment?
>>
>>17165889
Portable solar charger and whatever electronics you want.
>>
>>17165913
Even Autoblow 2?
>>
>>17165872
Spotted and checked situations. But i understand. Most people live with the sense of untouchable. Comes with the territory of being number 1 in the food chain for so long.
>>
>>17165883
Water and sewage are the top priorities. You can live 60-70 days without food. Only a few days without water. And if sewage isn't solved, you will get sick and once you get diarrhea good luck staying hydrated.
>>
>>17165886
.....Burt?
>>
>>17165925
I can hydrate myself with diarrhea.
>>
>>17165861
I remember that story, it was cute.
>>
>>17165930
In the zombie apocalypse, people don't die from zombies. They die from limited access to clean water and diarrhea. No one tells you this because it makes for a shitty movie.
>>
>>17165645
This. Keep a cache of weapons on person, bunker down with supplies in the event things get really bad.
>>
>>17165928
Tremors 5 was released in October.
>>
If its blood transfered go north or the hordes of mosquitoes will be your death.
>>
>>17165936
Don't worry. My diarrhea is clean.
>>
>>17165952
Sweet Lord in heaven
>>
>>17165759
Dumb as fuck, heaps of survivors would be looting that mall straight up, there would be shit all left, and youd probably get killed going there
>>
File: CCMDL2014_6_David_pr20.jpg (17KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
CCMDL2014_6_David_pr20.jpg
17KB, 200x260px
>>17165759
>check mall to see if it's crowder
It's always wise to check if your shopping establishment has been converted to a folksinger.
>>
>>17165539
>we've all thought about it
>we've all planned it

>speak for yourself, tarzan. If it isn't going to happen I'm not fucking wasting my resources with zombies when I could be working on my time machine
>>
>>17160015
Realistically? I would freak.
Lose it. Try to pull it together, and then gather as many people as I could. Family lives close, they have guns, camping/hunting supplies, vehicles and more shit. Bust out to lesser populated areas - looting, scavenging and prepping all the way. Find my way into either the Californian/Nevada deserts, or the Canadian/Alaskan mountains. Attempt survival, fortify, build shelter, and attempt to stabilize, localize, and establish contact with survivors.
>>
Well...
First off make sure i have enough water for atleast a week in my home and have an easy escape route inside my home. Like getting into the roof without any ladder etc so zombies cant get up and make a door or window out of the roof. even barricade up my stairs so nothing can get up them.

Best plan would be to wait out atleast a week to let as many people around you defend/die so you know what your facing more accurately.
Scavenge all the homes around me in search of food and weapons. only leave home when its safe to do so using your window in the roof or my balcony to scout around. If it was safe to do so go across to the shops and try light fires outside of the center to attract them so I could go inside.

Wouldn’t be too hard but after maybe 2 weeks you would need to leave the area in search of other food source. In the long run (if they don’t die from elements or starvation) you would need to get as far away as possible to a ranch or station and farm.
>>
>>17165539
hold up in the giant gym that's within 5 minutes walking distance
>>
>>17165539
My best idea of a good spot to hold up in would be a mass self storage building. Its not widely thought of, usually with high gates, possibility of guns and weapons, and they usually have generators for the building not to mention there may be one stored. Food and water are all thats missing.
>>
The armed forces have plans for this scenario. You think those plans don't involve rounding up all the plebs? You'll get herded into a stadium or school gym with everyone else.
>>
>>17166394
No. They dont involve rounding up gen pop like that. You honestly believe that the government would be that kind? The most you or anyone from the private sector would receive would be an emergency broadcast telling you and your loved ones to head to the closest designated "safe zone". You would see cops and some soldiers along the way of course. But those few are only there to keep up the facade that things are still under control. And lets be honest here. They would not be. Cause by then only high ranking members of the armed forces and select government officials would be tucked away behind thick blast doors with their army of loyal soldiers. Cause lets be honest here once again. Survivors of such a scenario on the outside ain't gonna be too happy seeing as how they had to watch friends and loved ones be chewed apart in a "safe zone"...fun times
>>
>>17165539
I'd probably just call everyone I know that's even vaguelly important to me and try to whole up in the biggest house in the group.

Probably drive around in my van making sure I saved the people I care about.

After that we'd probably live off of canned good for a week before we needed to start scavenging, and I'd end up doing the bulk of the dangerous shit because I just want to protect people.

I would be brutally killed one day. I'm ok with this.
>>
>>17165539
Goto a museum, get a suit of full plate armour then go steal a sled. I would attach 12 zombies in a harness to pull my sled using a fishing pole with an arm on it to get them to run after it.
>>
If my armour idea does not work I would attempt to parlay with the zombies and see if I can cut a deal betraying humanity in return for working for the zombies
>>
>>17166394
Wicked. It'll be my personal fuckfest in that gym.
>>Oh man that sucks about the zombos and shit huh?
>>yeah omgosh
>>I'll Protect You

Bam she's frothing at the loins despite the hordes of undead and apocalyptic mass panic.
>>
>>17166954
Though that would be the slowest mode of transport.. Something inside me says that you would be the one anon who would survive it all.
>>
I'm totally with this guy >>>17165635

>Wait a week, if the military really can't handle it in a week, that's because it won't handle it never and I will be justified to scavenge.
>I'll make a few calls, I have friends with huge houses in the rural areas.
>Collect all the families in one place, make a party of survivalists. Robin Hood the town.
>>
Honestly? I'd either die or become a zombie. I don't have any survival skills. Maybe I'd be the one guy in the group who inexplicably makes it against all odds.
>>
>>17165995
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>17165539
I know of an WW2 aircraft shelter that very few do know about.
Round up family, then we have all we need- fully trained nurse, electrician, mechanic and a gardener. Load up supplies (living where most of us live, we always got about everything for 4 weeks at home) get in, vanish.
4-8 weeks later, take a look outside about what is left.
>>
>>17165889
I have books, and honestly I think I could last at least a few year completely without entertainment before I go insane. Also, I would eventually tempt myself to try to learn to kill zombies as a sport.
>>17165928
Nope, Frank's the name! Surviving's the game
>>
>>17165960

Shit, I never though of that.
>>
>>17165539

who started this shitty idea?

I know there was a movie

then some silly gaymen

but why pushing this shit once again ?
>>
I have a cabin four hours out from where I live (Washington) and the closest town is two hours away. My dad is a police officer and has a shit load of guns (3 safes full about), so I'd collect those fuckers and all the ammo. My family has tubs full of non-perishable food for whatever reason, in case anything goes down in the future. Gather my family together and try to get to the cabin. The cabin is in the middle of a circle of mountains so it's very hard to get to, although not impossible. I'd highly doubt many zombies getting there, but if so it'd be easy to take care of. We have our own water we take from tubes from the river by our cabin with filters that we can drink / shower etc. We also create our own energy from that water and solar panels. I think all will be well.
>>
>>17168011

what will you et, my fat friend?

ammo ?
>>
>>17165539
I dont believe in this zombie shit....... So what do continue browsing the interweb then
>>
>>17165539
Most likely get killed but my plan is to dig into a dried river bank and hide there until survivors show up, then I'll stalk and pick them off one by one. The spoils of the hunt would hold me over until another survivor group comes along
>>
File: 1451830422060.png (47KB, 986x860px) Image search: [Google]
1451830422060.png
47KB, 986x860px
>>17165539

unless you have stocked up food and water in shelter you would die from starvation before dying from a zombie
>>
>>17168016
>tubs of non-perishable food
there's shit tons of wild life and we hunt all the time so we can do that
we have a garden there
go scavenge the closest town when more of the survivors calm down / die there.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 296x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 296x444px
You guys act like you have a choice. It's like the 5th wave, but without ayylmaos.
>>
My town has its own coal burning power plant (it isn't being used because municipal power forever) but that's where we hole up
>Reinforce power plant
>Defend the road it's on
>Barricade the woods surrounding
Small river to the west with a cement dam can be protected and patrolled on foot
>Surrounding area in defendable range can hold 200 or so people, my town is pretty redneck
I'd sat we'll be okay
>>
>>17166954
Museum grade armor is eh, usually is just mounted to a stand without proper padding or rigging. Youve gotta make a LARPfag friend and steal his armor, thatll have the proper shit for you to wear it.
>>
>>17165865
not if it means you pass on yr filthy beetus genes
>>
am doctor with history of walking innawoods, good survival skills, relatively /fit/ etc.

live in rural UK, so access to firearms is difficult but not impossible

biggest threat to long term survival imo are salt deficiency and other people.
>>
I live in Berlin, so firearems are a rarity, and escaping into rural areas seems relatively hard.
I don't have any savings of food / water...aside from a few saussages.
I'd be fucked buuut my "house" or rather the flat I'm living in is easily defendable
>>
I live in the countryside so that helps in some ways. I'd try and gather all my friends and fortify this mansion that's a couple minutes walk from my home which has woods around it so it's hard to find. There is a small town a mile and a half down the road which has a police station, supermarkets, general stores and a hardware store which would be good for gathering resources but is risky. Best to sneak in on foot. Firearms won't be much of an issue to find either.
>>
>>17165539
>If walking dead zombies aka slow walking dead bodies
Just go around in the world, do what ever the fuck i want, scavenging from stores, helping people out, killing bad guys and cannibals etc.

>If 28 later zombies aka fast runners
Get a boat, go to island, eat fish, die.
>>
>>17165539
put on 4 pairs of jeans and 5 sweat shirts and a motorcycle helmet

i am now zombie immune
grab a icepick for zombie dispatching
>>
>>17168778
>grab a icepick for zombie dispatching
die from exhaustion
>>
>Baltic states. Gun control here.
>Shitnigganojigga.webm

So, the plan is such:
>Live in a capital. Typical lowtown urban area mixed with manufacture zone.
>Live in a flat in an appartment complex. A market on the othe side of 1 lane road. 20 meters from my windows.
>Lots of old people live around.
>A train repair depot 5 minutes away from home
>ZOMBIEXPLOSION
>I go to market and grab any stuff I can that can help me.
>Grab a pack of melee weapons I got (A piece of metal pipe with a chain, handmade, a vrowbar, a pair of EDC Selfdefence knives. a sap shovel, some generals like spirits flashlight matches and stuff. EDC med kit) I've got all of this at my place.
>Grab everyone who survives.
>Go to the repair depot
>inb4 father is a railroad junkie, I know how to handle a diesel/electric loco, how to start/stop/drive it and make "DIY" repairs.
>We take the biggest, attach some wagons
>Drive away the hell to a rural area (I live in a capital)
>Recollect ourselves there, park ourselves on sidetracks
>Loot nearby cities, gather more survivors
>TRAIN SOCIETY!
>>
File: rarepepe23.png (357KB, 602x513px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe23.png
357KB, 602x513px
>>17165539
oooh niga you got yourself a plan
>be me, brit
>live in small town
>busses(?) pass through every 20 minutes
>drivers are lazy as shit, stop for like half an hour sometimes
zombies appear
>steal bus
>go to supermarket, get food etc
>town has a gunsmith, the owner is the gun bloke from antiques roadshow (im not joking, he actually is, look him up, r.tilney)
>acquire db shotgun and shells
>go to industrial park on outskirts
>use wooden boards to block windows
>add protection to front, preferably bull bars
>hopefully will be double decker, build hatch on to roof to shoot out of
>go to petrol station
>fill up
>pick up some bros on the way
>one is a fucking explosives maniac, blew up eggs with homemade gunpowder in year 9, he fucking nuts
>pick up some other guys, specky nerd and two others
>drive to my place, get stuff from my "armory"
>consists of woodcutters axes, crowbars, spades, cricket bats and explosive stuff
>mfw weve been planning this for years
>mfw literally foolproof and flexible in so many ways
>>
>>17165632
Save your internet friends? Seriously, you are really cute. I'd probably enjoy being your internet friend, even though you're likely 15-21.
>>
File: 1419871565496.gif (2MB, 400x175px) Image search: [Google]
1419871565496.gif
2MB, 400x175px
>>17168874
You should be on a watch list
>>
File: react5.jpg (19KB, 461x453px) Image search: [Google]
react5.jpg
19KB, 461x453px
>>17168876
21! HAHA GARRRRRRRDDEEEEMMMMMM
>>
>>17165654

But what if the government is the one who release the T virus.
>>
File: zombies are impossible.jpg (106KB, 720x573px) Image search: [Google]
zombies are impossible.jpg
106KB, 720x573px
>>17165539
zombies are impossible
/thread
>>
>>17168874
you forgot:

>lose all hearing from firing a db shotgun in a confined space
>>
If zombies actually happened, I'll be fine. I'm from America, I have guns and food so full of chemicals they take months to rot.

I'd probably die of a heart attack in the first 2 days anyways.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (19KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
19KB, 400x235px
>>17165539
I live 5 miles from where they assemble these

I'll just get one fully stacked and go tripping
>>
>>17169026
Double earpro, bruh. Hearing conservation is no joke.
>>
>>17169036
but how will you hear the zombies approaching?

and what if, god forbid, the zombies still have some hearing left and you just alarmed every biter in the district?
>>
I'd watch highschool of the dead. Then kill myself lika a pro.
>>
>>17169044
I'm not the same anon that proposed the ridiculous idea of stealing a bus and some guns and people and hiding out, btdubs.

Just saying double earpro saves ears.

I'd just hide out on a boat tbhimo, moor to a buoy off the coast and use a rowboat to make trips for food/supplies. Everyone knows zombies can't swim, their skin is too dark.
>>
get my bag and a few other things...senpai and gf. get to boat...get out into the carribean. i live about 25 minutes from west palm harbor.
>>
Find some football pads, rummage up some shin guards and gloves. Grab a Wooden bat, Beat a cop and take his gun and riot shield, head over to the market and take as much chef boyardee as my back pack can carry, find a nice rich home beat family with bat and camp it out it suburbia
>>
>live close to an catholic temple
>beat the crap outta local priest
>barricade myself inside
>ring temple bells to catch zombies attention
>set church on fire while still inside
>pray to god
>die like a hero
>>
>>17169026
put a silencer on it duh
>>
>>17168751
Nobody is afraid of slow zombies until there are 500 of them surrounding your house because they heard gunshots.
>>
>>17168943
First rule of governing people: if they're all dead, you can't govern them.
>>
>>17165539
>Canadian
>uncle is a valued gun store employee.
>cousin is an online long gun retailer
>Father is a great mechanic, carpenter, milsurp collector/seller
>Older generation males all tradesmen or mechanics
>have a german kevlar vest and SKS with 2 crates.
>Family practices strong conservative values.

Probably gonna go innawoods mebbe.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
>Live in middle of woods
> life goes on as usual
>>
Id gather up food and water and take a boat out somewhere. Zombies cant swim and if they can who cares the fastest swimmer is slower then most rowboats. Survive for as long as i can. Then die of dehydration from bored fapping
>>
Well, if I'm home I'm fucked. If I'm out at uni at the time, however...

>university is already this close to being a goddamn fortress
>Almost all buildings connected by underground tunnels or raised overpasses
>Mostly brick and stone, with few exceptions
>Break up furniture and block off ground floor doorways
>destroy or block stairways leading to ground floor of few buildings with glass front walls
>Sure to be decent food stores in cafeteria, last at least long enough to get up on roofs and set up gardens
>Set up rain collection stations; probability of precipitation in city varies between 60% and 85% depending on the season
>Guns I don't fucking know, it's a university so I'm sure we've got some gunpowder ingredients knocking around - just gotta save a chem student or two
>Might not even need to scavenge at all if we're lucky enough
>>
>destroy stairs going up to only entrance to my apt.
>fill bathtub and sinks full of drinking water.
>wait a week or two.
>dindus have all killed each other or gotten eaten.
>weak liberals got eaten or killed by dindus already.
>not many more humans around after that.
>start raiding local stores for supplies/materials.
>clear out and secure my territory one building at a time.
>start building up my harem.
>life is good.
>>
File: 1403743349872.jpg (47KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1403743349872.jpg
47KB, 531x471px
Kill myself.
>>
File: fetish.png (19KB, 141x150px) Image search: [Google]
fetish.png
19KB, 141x150px
>>17165539
Masturbate 'til both my wrists break.

Not even joking.
>>
>>17165759
There's a lot of food that will last years. Take those that are important and last long like nuts or canned beans.
>>17165975
Everybody who's seen dawn of the dead knows this.

I think for myself I'd buy a lot
>>
Try and find some rebuild-the-world ark or whatever and then get promptly kicked out when they realize I'm gay.
>>
Honestly? Immediately resort to cannibalism. I already live in a building thats been standing for a century, its relatively defensible, the temperature is fairly stable even in a shitty climate. It would be trivial to block the front entrances and remove a few stairs from the back so a zombie couldn't get up. From there its just killing a person every month or so and making jerky. If the supply of people in the area runs low I'll have to hope I don't die trying my hand at zombie lutefisk. Primary means of defense would be guns, but if you're holed up and zombies are attracted to sounds they form something of a moat.
>>
>>17170016
I'll have your back if you can pull your own weight. Gaybros just mean more muscle to get heavy lifting done and also more women for me while you trade work for survival. Win/Win for both of us.
>>
Sometimes when it's quiet outside, I proactively assume the apocalypse has started, and I immediately begin drinking my own urine.
>>
>>17170056
You'd die of malnutrition in a few months eating just human jerky.
>>
i´ll go and rejoin the army cause i was educated as a mountaineer and sharpshooter so what the fuck do i care
>>
>>17165539
>Bar windows
>pull up about 6 foot of floorplanks from doorway that leads to a sealed cellar.
>make as many arrows as I can using stuff like copper pipes in flooring.
>>
>>17168165
Not in England, you literally trip over castles and armour going to the corner shop.
>>
>>17168874
Any chance you could swing by Rochdale and pick me up if shit hits the fan?
>>
To everyone talking about zombies hearing gunshots.... I would give it a week before decay has caused the 3 bones in their ears to shift and their cochleas to rupture making every zombie actually deaf.....
>>
>live in Los Angeles
>live in pleb quarters of rich peoples' house, literally a tiny apartment behind and under their house
>the house is surrounded by high walls on all sides

thus

>I figure zombos wont wanna climb the walls and I'll have to worry about looters and shit
>reinforce the outer walls
>rich people will probably leave immediately or die pretty soon
>save water and food for me and my gf
>attempt to wait it out until most other people are gone or dead
>drive north to Oregon or some shit
>live innawoods
>>
>>17168911
Kek
>>
My plan is to just set booby traps and live in a tree. Can't risk killing zombies on my land because of the shallow water supply. Hand pump for when the power goes out. Not using any gas for anything until everyone else around fucks off and dies.
>>
People have mentioned plate armour and shit but fuck that, I'd just wear my motorbike gear. I'd like to see any fucker try to bite through that leather. I'd be able to move much easier in it too and wouldn't feel too uncomfortable.

That being said, I'd probably die within a week anyway, we all would unless you have a good amount of training/experience living off the land.

There is an army reserve base about 2 miles from where I live. I'd go there and see what I could take, maybe I'd make that my little base with a few friends and family.
>>
>Prepare full riotscale armor
>attach hyperdermic needles to fingertips of the gloves
>leave mouth area uncovered
>when I eventually get bitten I can immidietly put on my armor and become boss tier unkillable zombie
>"Im taking you fuckers with me"
>>
I live up north so I'm kind of fucked. I may be able to survive a winter but it's gonna be tough.

I've been slowly gathering all kinds of supplies, so far I've gotten a saw, one of those multi tool knives and a blanketful of that foil-looking space stuff that will preserve 98.8 or something % of the user's body heat. I have some more handy stuff I'm sure will come to use when the time comes, but still got more to get... I bet LifeStraw could come in handy.

Anyway I will either move to a cabin in the woods (we have enough of woods) or camp in my granny s cellar
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 678x678px
>go to local grocery store
>start fucking eating
>watch as the world fucks itself
>>
File: Iamahero7.png (85KB, 692x407px) Image search: [Google]
Iamahero7.png
85KB, 692x407px
>Be me
>Z-Apocalypse survival thread on /x/
>Not a single mention of I Am A Hero
I mean fucking seriously the first couple of chapters are dead on what will actually take place, especially the whole arc with all the NEETS
All you fagets think you can kill your own family so easily? Or other afflicted hyoomens? If so you are psychopath tendencies desu and good luck surviving with other plebs/your own mental breakdown while being uncharismatic NEET
You will probably flock to some leader type who is well equipped to start a community with brutal infected killing regime until other more massive militia groups will swallow you, probably with likewise rules, meanwhile most plebs are useless PTSD cucks and some massive underlying instincts rise in the rest making them basically animals fighting for survival
The mental aspect would kill most people, not having facecuck and shit waking up to reality
Most would go batshit religious I'd imagine praying for help from imaginary beings and therefore die not accepting reality/being delusional from lack of nutrition
Personally I would contact my loved ones in any means necesarry, get the longest sturdiest weaponizeable thing I can find and make my way to some gas station/convenience store combo
Unless zombakas are totally supernatural/ayy lmao there are few possibilties:
1.they were made to thin out pop. And die out of eating themselves/rot no more than few months later
2.they have hive mind capabilities and we are FUCKED ENTIRELY AND TOTALLY, just infect yourself as a pussy would the most painless way and join newest highest form of intelligence on Dirt:the planet and hope for best case scenario: to be the [spoiler] fat guy in the end of Shaun of the dead [/spoiler]

I could go on about the realism of the matter but tl;dr it's probably a weapon made to wipe us out by higher power/massively conspired by worlds elite so we are all FUUUUUUCKED
>>
>>17171426
that's assuming a 'dead' zombie situation, rather than a 'rage' zombie situation. The latter being more likely anyway.
>>
What plan? They're weak, clumsy, unarmed and will rot into pieces in a month or two.
>>
>>17169257
What if they only want the best of the humans ?
>>
>>17172037
True but it would go like this
>hey dude give me your food
>no
>*gets shot*
>>
>>17168959
So they aren't "walking dead" then. They would be something like half-alive. Does that make this scenario different? No. They just happen to be half alive people who want to eat flesh. Now consider the scenario.
>>
File: ziggro.jpg (80KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ziggro.jpg
80KB, 577x1024px
I live in South Africa(no I'm not black, for the faggots who think we're all black).

Lots of niggros = lots of ziggros
Throw pieces of chicken to lure the ziggros away from me.
The only problem would be the rest of the zombies(whites) which I'd probably try recking with my axe.
If there are any chink zombs I'd just rip out my flacid elephant cock and scare them away.
Then I'd go live innawoods with my pet lion and hunt some other niggro survivors with the same idea as me and loot their chicken from them.
>>
>>17169244
>Nobody is afraid of slow zombies until there are 500 of them surrounding your house because they heard gunshots.
And then i take some fireworks, walk away a couple of km and set them off.
Big deal.
>>
>Already totally isolated
>Zombies everywhere
>Finally an excuse to an hero
>>
>>17171417
np lad
>>
File: react1.jpg (10KB, 206x214px) Image search: [Google]
react1.jpg
10KB, 206x214px
>>17172264
>ziggro
>>
File: 4L_wl6LDIvS.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
4L_wl6LDIvS.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Fill as many 5l tanks with water as possible, buy as much canned food as possible, buy as much petrol as I can, grab my tent, sleeping bag, my knives, axe, other /out/ stuff, then put it all in my car and drive off. Then it all depends on the situation. If gas will still be available on the way, I will drive far north, to north Finland/Karelia. If not, I'll probably drive to Belarus, to the middle of some huge forest, where there are as few people as possible. There, I will live in my tent, trapping and hunting animals (will be pretty hard though if I choose to go north).
>>
The only way to cause a big apocalypse is an organization creates a virus that would infect everyone easily by infecting something that everyone uses.
Toothbrushes for example.
>>
>idk
>idc
>>
Take it to the next level. ZOMBIE BIRDS flying everywhere. What would you do then assuming animals too can get infected if the virus is such
>>
Well, my family owns a lot of rural land and we've already been talking about building a compound on it, mainly because we're a tight knit family. Al most all of us have a green thumb, thanks to my grandmother who always dragged her kids out to garden with her. Tons of canning supplies, a good creek on the land (I think we need to see if we can build a well). Family is also full of hunters and we have plenty of weaponry. We'll just... make ourselves a nice little land to protect and cherish. We'd probably take in other survivors, cause fuck that inbreeding nasty ass shit. No dindus or spics. Would probably let in some gooks maybe, but we don't really have many of those around here.
Everyone can fish and there's a lake (not on her land) just a mile or so back innawoods. I think we're fine for most things. Need a fucking storm shelter though, holy shit. Can not live in Tornado alley without one of those especially since no one is going to be able to watch the weather properly. Hopefully we'll have enough resources to build wall.
>>
>>17165936
>shitty
>kek
>>
I always thought that if a zombie outbreak did happen, it would last about 10 minutes at most because there are weapons nearly everywhere now and noone is as dumb as movie characters.
>>
>>17172972
>implying anyone on here brushes their teeth
>>
>find friends
>get shit ton of weapons
>become the punisher
>>
I got plants
>>
>>17166394
thats why i joined early so that if a crisis pops up i am not a fucking meatshield
>>
>>17169176
>beat the crap outta local priest
>pray to god
He is going to be pissed m8
>>
>>17172795
Sweet, cheers
>>
"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals." "Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe’s feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."
>>
I stopped thinking about this shit more than a decade ago. Move on.
>>
>hold up in house while power, tv, and net work
>get as much info I can
>use info to make armor tailored to protecting from both attack and infetion
>find likeminded compatent friends and form up a team
>hire ourselfs out to clear areas of zombies
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>17168303
salt is not hard to come by though.
even learned how to make it pretty easy from sea water, and extract it from salty soil becasue one of my middle school club leaders was obsesed with Gandi
>>
>>17169222
not sure if troll...
>>
>>17169266
i thougth kevlar vest were super illegal in Canadia
>>
I'd deliberately infect myself to help bring my fellow man down with me.
>>
>drive into the outback because australia
>build mad max style compound out of scrap metal and shit
>hunt kangaroos for food
>???
>profit
>>
Things don't go your way? Zombies.

Always impressive other than being such atrocious planning there's definite maturity failure should this occur.
>>
>>17178609
There's always flesh in the Outback!
>>
>attempt to call up friends/relatives and get them to come to my house and bring what they can
>old house, solid wood doors w/o windows, attic, a fence....
>fill all tubs/sinks with water
>run in a group of two to the pawn shop a block away and try to find weapons
>its early in the outbreak and nobody will be actively trying to kill each other yet
>destroy wood stairs leading upstairs
>failsafe is attic
>attempt to stay downtown because thats where all the loot will be and most people would probably want to leave
>people loot in groups of only two and everything they return with gets turned over to everyone
>theres a river 7 blocks away with water once the tubs run out
>police station is 9 blocks
>do this until raiders are on to us
>move to another house

ill probably die because im relying on luck and other people too much its all good though
>>
>get cometically changed to look like a zombie,
freak the shit outta weakling humans pretending.to be a zombie looter.
>>
move to my hunting property. i have about 62 acres and the nearest electricity is over a mile away. theres a raised barn and a river. i have a lifted 4x4 toyota with lockers that i can drive anywhere, i just have to worry about gas and food. also, i have plenty of guns and a decent amount of ammo
>>
>Stay alone
>Search for a group of survivours that I can fit in
>Stay with them until shitty plan arrives (because it's gonna arrive)
>In night steal food, ammo, guns
>Proceed to next group
>>
>>17179994
You forgot the part where you are shot and have your head caved in.
>>
my plan includes running out to a nearby canyon, going off trail, and surviving.

basically ive got a bug out bag and some guns.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.