[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting a curse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 41T6QmcKvYL._SX300_.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
41T6QmcKvYL._SX300_.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
I need serious help. How do you lift a curse?

This specific curse has been brought on by a thai bracelet (looks like pic related) that used to give me tremendous luck. However, now have reason to believe the person that gave it to me is using it to curse me. I can go into more detail if I get solid advice.

Please help.
>>
You're not cursed. But give info.
>>
File: 1451284986200.png (601KB, 583x907px) Image search: [Google]
1451284986200.png
601KB, 583x907px
When will you rpfags leave
>>
>>17162686
Whilst wearing this bracelet I have come in to a lot of money. From almost nothing to becoming a multimillionaire in the the last 9 months. In addition to this my mental wellbeing has never been better, my confidence etc is through the roof. This happened at the exact same time that I was given this 'lucky' bracelet. There's an interesting story behind how I was given this that I will not say as I do not want to be identified.

However, now I have done something to cause the person that blessed me in the first place to now be pissed off. Ever since I did this I've had nothing but medical issues. After seeing multiple doctors there is no apparent cause to these medical issues (one being blood in my urin). The rest being equally serious.

I've given the bracelet to someone else to wear for the time being but I need to know how to remove a curse, specifically a thai curse.
>>
>>17162710
I am 100% serious. I really did not know where else to turn where I would receive a quick response from someone who (might) know what they're talking about.
>>
>>17162721
Well that's not /x/ then
>>
>>17162715
Alright
1. People have unidentified problems all the time. You have shitty doctors that run the wrong tests or don't identify the problems. My grandmother had a very easily identified problem that she would have died from had she not ignored the pleas from her doctor that she was just a little sick and would be fine, she went to a better doctor in a different town and was diagnosed fast and cured quickly.
2. Bloody urine can happen from many things, and a curse isn't one of them. Find a real doctor.
3. Just take the fucking thing off. Stop worrying about a "curse" the stress will hurt your body more.
>>
Take a fresh egg, a branch, and the bracelet to a place away from your usual hangout. You want to be away from anywhere you spend a lot of time, because you're going to lift a curse. This MIGHT cause it to be absorbed into the area where you do it.

Take the egg and rub it all over your head and any areas affected by the curse. This is to pick up anything that might be lingering. The water is going to be used for something special, so hold on to it. Discard the egg or break it into a bowl and get a look at it. Sometimes omens can be found in the egg yolk, but not all the time.

The water is for the harai or purification, so take the branch and repeat some kind of mantra, spell, or something to make the cleansing "stick". Doesn't matter, but it should be something that has meaning for you. Shockingly, the best way to do this is to recite a prayer to "heaven" in the form of Shangdi. Shangdi is the high god of the Chinese and a lot of other Asian cultures. Pretty much basic theism with some baggage. The idea is to clean yourself, so do what works.
>>
>>17162747
>Rubbing an egg on yourself and speaking gibberish is going to remove a thai curse
Wow this place gives really shitty advice. Wanna know how to remove a curse? Fucking apologize to the person. That's it.
>>
>>17162665
lucky charms have expiration dates on them, once it's over you will suffer from misfortune
>>
>>17162759
I don't think ALL the cultures are wrong about the egg/dove sacrifice thing.
>>
Plague #5689268310
Patient #3368995
Type-a4685
Sub #68935
Code-016-5839x
>>
I think you are just for the first time in your life encoutering ill will and negative energy from jealous shitty people. When people direct a lot of hate towards another there actually can be pretty bad physical symptoms depending on how much hate is pointed at you. I guess that would be what is considered a modern day cursing.
You really only have two options...

1. Kill whichever asshole is cursing you (hard to do in modern times)

2. Live like a saint with infinite forgiveness and compassion and train in defensive meditation techniques. No matter how strong the curse is, it will not be able to hurt someone who has powerful benevolant control over their energy.
>>
You need to pray to God for protection. You also need to ask for forgiveness for using the charm. I think this is the only thing that will help you. Curses are very real, and anon was right when they said lucky charms have an expiration date.

Seriously pray about it. God can help. There's no other way to lift the curse.
>>
>>17162747
howtobasic pls go
>>
i du not?
>>
The egg idea is a terrible idea by the way. It'll more than likely just bring you more misfortune. Don't do some ritual that you know nothing about.
>>
>>17162665

Throw it in the trash and don't overthink.
>>
I would suggest either burning it and dispersing the energy, or wrapping it in a black cloth and burying it far away from anywhere anyone would go
>>
>>17163258
Dumb tripfag. Don't do it makes mustard gas.
>>
File: FFslider4.jpg (57KB, 940x423px) Image search: [Google]
FFslider4.jpg
57KB, 940x423px
>>17162665
HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER FOR THE FOREARM FORKLIFT IT'S A NIFTY SERIES OF STRAPS THAT MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO LIFT OVER 100 TIMES
>>
>>17163327
>strap slips
>arm breaks off at the elbow
no thanks...
>>
>>17162715
How'd you get all the money? Pls share the wealth, brother
>>
>>17162665
protip: gooks can't outrun lead.
>>
>>17163115
Who?
>>
>>17162665
In reality there is no such thing as lucky bracelets or rituals. It comes down to the placebo effect. Having other worldly being and forces to cause change on your self, others, and the world in general is all about the will of the mind and spirit. Focusing your will on a specific object or set of motions and/or words can help allot but it isn't necessary.
>>
>>17162765
Thats untrue, dude.
I say, if there was an amount of positive energy inside, you can use it all up. And then have normal luck again.
>>17163109
There are other ways.
Banishing pentagram ritual for instance. Western magic tho.
>>
>>17162665
Fire cleanses everything, OP. Except Ouija boards, that's one of the few things that shouldn't be burned.
>>
>>17166314
Skeptic here, matches on hand. What's gonna happen?
>>
>>17162665
Don't burn or trash, focus positive energy into it.
>>
>>17162665
There is a very powerful ritual... I will look it up for you; due to syncronisity, I need it too right now.
>>
>>17166359
The ritual is called "roads cross".
Prepare for a lonesome time. But the curse will most likely be gone then.
Western Magic.
>>
>>17166404
http://conjuredoctor.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/crossroads-ritual.html?m=1
Also consider using sigill magic.
>>
>>17162715
The breaking of curses is often directly related to the offence or actions that caused the curse.

Can you tell us how you offended them and how you believe they enacted this curse?
>>
>>17162665
>>17166738
In other words: tell us more about it and we will be able to help more specfifically.
>>
>>17162665
You have two choices really. Either visit a legit witch doctor and attempt to
Be cleansed (this is fighting fire with fire and will most likely not work) or fight fire with water and become a dedicated Christian, these people use lesser spirits to attack you. The Christian God is far more powerful desu. Also as others have said using a good luck charm always comes back to get you. You may have to deal with the blowback yourself just by toughing it out. Go see as many doctors as you can. Good ones
>>
File: latest.png (7KB, 364x449px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
7KB, 364x449px
Listen to other anons here. Best option would probably be a church, if you're Christian. You'll find what basically amounts to some of the most powerful white magic around going that route. Faith is powerful.

You could go with a private practitioner but that's not what you should do. Odds are you'll find a charlatan, and on the off chance you find someone who actually knows some shit, it'll probably wind up making things worse somehow.

Short of those, or trying to get straight with they that cursed ya, not much you can do.

Of course, you might find yourself looking at a 'too little, too late' situation either way. Don't procrastinate OP. Best of luck to you.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.