[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a foreign fighter in Afghanistan between 2010 and 2012.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_20141227_164027.jpg (779KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141227_164027.jpg
779KB, 2592x1944px
I was a foreign fighter in Afghanistan between 2010 and 2012. I was part of a unit consisting of other foreign fighters like myself (mainly Tajiks and Uzbeks) that travelled from province to province to strengthen local mujahideen against NATO when needed.

We encountered plenty of strange things during our time in Afghanistan, but for now I'm going to focus on one event in Farah province.
>>
>>17162431
Bimp gor interest.
>>
>>17162431
What's the story then?
>>
So...?
>>
File: 1441080594882.jpg (92KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441080594882.jpg
92KB, 720x600px
Do it.
>>
Story?
>>
File: IMG_20150419_200930.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150419_200930.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Before I start with the story, I'll just give a short description of some of the guys in my unit who were involved in this story.

There were two Chechen brothers, Umar and Imran. Both of them were around 6'3" tall and heavily built, their favourite hobby being working out. They were the friendliest of the bunch.

There was a Tajik called Salim, who was very quiet and shy. He didn't talk much but he was a nice guy and he always had my back.

Our commander was a Pashtun called Gul Jan. He was competent, but he didn't really lead the group. He just helped us coordinate with the local Pashtuns. The real leader of the unit was an Arab called Khalid, but we always called him Al Gharib (the strange guy). He was the bravest and most intelligent of us all. He was always perfectly calm no matter what the situation, and always cheerful too. He always knew what to do and lead us through thick and thin. All of us looked up to him. What was strange about him you ask? Khalid was only 14 years old, and looked it. Imran told me he was from an extremely wealthy family in Dubai, which he ran away from. None of us knew how he got approved to join the unit, but we were glad he was with us none the less.
>>
>against NATO

Fuck off towel head. Fuck you and your piece of shit country
>>
>>17162519

So we had been in Farah only 3 days. Amir Gul Jan had met up with the local commabder, and we had been allocated houses in a small village to stay in. We were told there was a US outpost 15 miles away, which we were to jointly attack with local mujahideen the next morning. We spent the day cleaning our weapons and fooling around (wrestling, playing volleyball) on Khalid's advice. 'Everyone needs to be relaxed' he said. Khalid and I were playing volleyball with Imran and Umar while Salim sat a little apart from the other Tajiks reading. Umar was just teasing Khalid by asking where his dress was (Khalid was a handsome little guy, and had once been captured by ANA soldiers and made to do bacha bazi, i.e. dressed as a girl and made to dance for them while they got high and masturbated) when Gul Jan returned and told us it was time to get moving as it was starting to get dark. We were to hike to the outpost in the dark approaching from the Eastern side, observe until dawn and then attack. At the same time the local mujahideen were to attack from the west. We had 30 men, they had 74.
>>
Sorry this is taking a while, I should have typed it out before hand.

>>17162531

You don't know even know what country I'm from.
>>
>>17162569

The hike was easy, we'd done similar plenty of times before. One thing worried us and that was the lack of radio chatter. We couldn't make contact with the other group. Eventually Gul Jan decided to take a chance and use his mobile phone to call them. They couldn't make it because of drone activity, so we were on our own. Usually we would have pulled back and waited to attack another day, but we had already sighted the outpost and it was tiny, didn't look like it could hold more than 10 men. It was nestled in the ruins of a fort/castle and surrounded by trees. As we were hidden in the trees and deliberating whether we should go ahead with the attack or not, we heard shouts coming from the outpost, and then the sound of gunfire.
>>
>>17162531
Nobody cares shlomo.
>>
>>17162608
moar
>>
>>17162531
Let him speak Goldstein.
>>
>>17162608

The only people who could speak English were Khalid and I, so everyone started asking us what the Americans were shouting. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but Khalid said it wasn't English but Spanish. (This was our first encounter with what we would later call 'Green-card soldiers': poor people from Mexico and South America who were promised green cards in the US if they did a tour in Afghanistan or Iraq. They were always poorly trained and they were never counted as casualties by NATO. Their bodies were never removed from the field unless we buried them, which we did whenever possible.) Anyhow, seven of these guys ran straight into us. They looked shocked to find guns pointed in their faces, but they surrendered immediately. I began asking them if they spoke English, but they were in shock and on top of that, afraid of us. Eventually two of them started speaking in broken English. They told us that they'd been stationed there a few weeks, but that it was 'bad dark place'. They kept repeating that over and over. They said that one of their friends who 'didn't like it the most' started acting odd, not talking to them and 'staying alone'. That night, while he was on look out with another guy, he went crazy and stabbed the other guy. They heard the noise and came running out, to find him mutilating his friends body on the ground. At that point they heard noises from deeper inside the old fort and then ran away. One of them 'hurt himself with gun' and 'left behind', which explained the gunfire we heard.

We tied their hands and searched them while Khalid began telling everyone what they had said.
>>
We're you ever in Sangin district? If so I probably fought you. No hard feelings eh?
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>17162671
>green card soldiers
Come on man if your gonna role play at least do your research. They could be Marines from Texas Arizona or California
>>
>>17162695
It's a real thing though just do some light googling
>>
>>17162671

After Khalid had related what had been said, everyone concluded that they had got drunk and fought between themselves. Everyone except Gul Jan. He had cousins from Farah, and said that scary stories were often told about the many ruins that dotted the province. Stories about witches and demons and stuff like that. He wanted to leave the area and take the soldiers as prisoners. Khalid on the other hand wanted to investigate the outpost, and said that it was unlikely the prisoners were worth much because they weren't American or European. After Gul Jan's stories no one wanted to go near the outpost, especially not Imran or Umar, who were terrified by spooky stories even at the best of times. Only Salim and I said we'd go with Khalid. I was sure it was just a drunken argument and besides, I was ashamed that only the youngest of us was brave enough to explore the enemy outpost. Khalid, cheerful as ever, began making fun of Imran and Umar by saying they could borrow his dress any time. Knowing that he would never let them live it down, they decided to come as well. The rest of the unit said they'd wait for us until we came back and mind the prisoners.

At around 3:00am the 4 of us approached the outpost.
>>
>>17162676

No, but I have fought in lashkar gah, nad ali and maiwand. Were you with the Americans or the British?
>>
>>17162726
??????
>>
>>17162726

The place looked empty but we weren't taking any chances and entered cautiously with our weapons raised. The lights were on and a radio could be heard playing western music somewhere further inside. Before going inside the main building we walked around the small compound and found the machine-gun nest facing outside the base. There we found two bodies, one of them brutally slashed and cut all over. The other had a slit throat and a completely blank expression. It looked like a drunken argument that went too far.

Khalid bent down and was delighted to find some video game thing in one of their pockets (a playstation? not sure what its called). He said something about finding a charging cable and ran off. Salim said he was going to follow him and secure the rest of the compound, while I was trying to imagine how the fight had happened and explaining it Umar and Imran to calm them down. I was just telling them how it was probably a drunken brawl when I noticed something strange. The big knife used to murder the badly cut up guy was lying on the ground, and fellow with the slit throat was holding another small knife in his hand. I started thinking that he had cut his own throat and began to feel unsettled myself, but I didn't mention it to the other 2 because they were scared enough already.

I decided we should move away from the bodies and explore the main building, which was connected to the fort.
>>
this has to be my favorite roleplay thread :^)
>>
>>17162695
An entire group only speaking Spanish seems pretty unlikely to me. I've lived in Tucson my whole life (25 now) and rarely do you see people only speaking Spanish. It's usually a mish-mash most call Spanglish, or they primarily speak english but can speak spanish. Not saying it isn't possible, but highly unlikely. That's like saying a unit out of Michigan would all speak french.

I am however a bit intrigued, though.

>>17162671
>This was our first encounter with what we would later call 'Green-card soldiers': poor people from Mexico and South America who were promised green cards in the US if they did a tour in Afghanistan or Iraq. They were always poorly trained and they were never counted as casualties by NATO. Their bodies were never removed from the field
I've never heard of anything like this, definitely not in modern conflict, and I've got enough first/second hand experience with the military that I'd imagine I would if it were true. Anyone else know anything about this? I've googled a bit, but didn't come up with much.
>>
>>17162671
inb4 skinwalker ending
>>
File: IMG_20160102_182549.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160102_182549.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17162806
>>
File: 1450982265500.jpg (74KB, 407x546px) Image search: [Google]
1450982265500.jpg
74KB, 407x546px
>>17162717
I'm in the military from one of those states you fucking retard my buddy was denied enlistment for not having a Greencard this whole thread is dildoes
>>
>>17162825
I was denied enlistment for not having a good driving record. Not even anything over the top, and I'm a squeeky clean white guy otherwise as well as damn near perfect scores on every test they gave me.

Never heard of that greencard crap and can't find anything on it.
>>
>>17162794
this is pretty interesting keep posting op
>>
>>17162794
Whether it's RP or not, I'd like to see the rest. These stories from over there are intriguing enough to read, at least... whether it's real or not.
>>
File: 20151218_223314-1.jpg (3MB, 3661x1366px) Image search: [Google]
20151218_223314-1.jpg
3MB, 3661x1366px
>>17162821
BRB let me go find a Quran from the dollar store
>>
>>17162519
So you were like the pet of the team?
>>
File: 20151225_135729-1.jpg (3MB, 1575x3175px) Image search: [Google]
20151225_135729-1.jpg
3MB, 1575x3175px
>>17162844
Guise I was totally a Mujahideen in iraqistan operation phantom menace and I banged this female Ranger and gave her my shemagh to keep as a souvenir. Also she turned out to be a skin walker. I had sex with a skin walker guys I'm so alpha you mirin?
>>
>>17162813

>An entire group only speaking Spanish seems pretty unlikely to me.

they were usually with ANA or arbakis, I don't know why they were alone that night. Probably because locals could not be persuaded to go near that fort.

>>17162825

They are not part of your main army, they are part of private mercenary groups hired by your governements or the puppet Kabul regime.
>>
>>17162832
You need at least a Greencard and then you MAY get citizenship when you finish your enlistment. Op couldn't even Google a little bit before shit posting
>>
File: 1451579558776.jpg (44KB, 460x461px) Image search: [Google]
1451579558776.jpg
44KB, 460x461px
>>17162861
>private mercenary groups
>>
>>17162867
>>17162832
>>17162825
I think he's trying to say it's some secret recruiting process not known to mainstream media or the public
>>
File: 20151225_145057-1.jpg (3MB, 2414x2071px) Image search: [Google]
20151225_145057-1.jpg
3MB, 2414x2071px
>>17162861
Sup guys private mercenary green card soldier here. We're a secret group brought up from the jungles in Mexico and south America comprised of nagual shapeshifters and shaman. Pic related our unit patch
>>
>>17162861
>private mercenary groups
Makes more sense. This is actually far more prevalent than most American's know, or care to know. Idk where the greencards/citizenship would enter into it, though... maybe a lawyer on retainer or something.

>>17162867
I wouldn't call it shitposting, he at least seems to be knowing enough to come up with a believable story without us nitpicking (usually these stories are written by 12 y/o who want to be a writer and play too much CoD - those stories are truly shit). Not saying the nitpicking is bad, quite the contrary, but I also think that a good story is a good story.

>>17162875
I'd actually tend to believe this. Our military/government gives no fucks about how they get shit done, as long as the American public doesn't know about the more shady parts.
>>
>>17162880
Ok, ok... OP MAY have slipped up with a single barely crucial detail. Let him finish his story, man. It's been decent so far.
>>
>>17162881
And none of the veterans in this thread have ever heard of or encountered any of these beaners in our time over there?
>>
>>17162794

As soon as we entered the building I began to feel nauseated. Despite the music playing, it seemed deathly quiet and every movement we made seemed to make a lot of noise. The place was dirty, smelly and very cold. I tried one of the doors but it was hard to open, as if there was something in the way. I pushed through and found another body. it was blue in the face and had black marks around its throat. There was also a clear puddle underneath it which smelled like urine. I was going to call Imran and Umar to come in when I noticed its fingers. The nails were broken and they were covered in blood, and on the back of the door there were marks like he was trying to scrape through the door. At this point I knew something very bad had happened, and thought maybe that he had been tortured by his comrades.

As I stood up to leave the room and rejoin Imran and Umar, the music stopped. I quickly walked into the hall and found them standing where I left them. Neither of them had turned off the music, and they were frozen in fear looking in the door of another room.
>>
>>17162885
>>17162880
>>17162825
>>17162832
http://www.uscis.gov/military/citizenship-military-personnel-family-members

Members of the U.S. armed forces and their dependents (spouses and children) may be eligible for citizenship, to include expedited and overseas processing, under special provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
>>
>>17162892
Good point.
>>
>>17162531
Allahu akbar
>>
>>17162892
>None of the mouthbreathing se/x/offenders who claim to be veterans have confirmed this claim so it must be false.
Good Point Indeed.
>>
>>17162896
keep going ignore the rest of the thread
>>
>>17162896

Just as I was about to ask them what was the matter, the lights went off, and the banging started. It sounded like hundreds of hands were pounding the walls, and they were increasingly fast and violent. At this point we grabbed each others hands and ran outside as fast as we could. We ran to the entrance and found the other two. Salim had made himself a cup of tea and Khalid was sitting on the ground playing his video game. We quickly told them what had happened, and all of us agreed that there was probably some truth to the stories of Gul Jan. Despite what we had said, Khalid wanted to go inside the main building. There was no way Imran and Umar would go back, but since Khalid was adamant and said he would go alone if he had to, I went with him. I was afraid, true, but I was as curious as I was afraid. Khalid was as cheerful as usual and his presence calmed me.

I held his hand and the both of us walked back to the main building, where the lights were on again and music could be heard playing.
>>
>>17162939
you type slower than an american revolution
hurry man
>>
So many words. TLDR version?
>>
>>17162939

This time as soon as we entered the music stopped, and it became even colder than before. I thought I could hear faint whispers ahead, but Khalid continued on pulling me with him, as if nothing was out of place. I had lost my nerve and couldn't move on my own. All I could feel was panic and there was a horrible tight feeling in my chest, stopping me from breathing properly. Khalid headed for the room the other two had been staring at and walked straight in. This room was closest to the old ruined fort. The whispers seemed to grow louder and I completely lost my head and turned to run, but khalid said 'wait', and I was rooted to the spot. He laughed and immediately the whispers stopped and the atmosphere lightened.

I looked out the window and saw the beginnings of dawn. Khalid walked over to a sink, began washing his hands and said "looks like it's time for salah" (prayer). After all that had happened prayer seemed like a good idea to me. So we washed ourselves and set our coats down to use as prayer mats. We said our prayers as usual, with Khalid leading the prayer. As i stood up from sujood (prostration) I felt someone breathing down my neck, but I followed Khalid's example and continued the prayer as normal. By the time salah was over the feeling of dread was entirely gone and nothing felt out of the ordinary. After finding nothing of interest inside we walked outside and found the other three just finishing their prayers. We collected five guns that had been left behind and on the way out found a shipping container filled with snacks, drinks and a few boxes of ammunition that we had missed in the dark. As we left we heard the radio turn back on.
>>
Cool story bro
>>
>>17163035

We made our way back to the rest of the group and Gul Jan immediately started interrogating us. I told them that it looked like a drunken brawl had gone too far and that three of the invaders had killed one another, but said nothing about what else had happened. Gul Jan knew by the look on Imran and Umars pale faces that something odd had happened, but they wouldn't talk to anyone. We woke the prisoners and started the trek back to the village. Khalid and Gul Jan walked a little ahead of the rest of us, obviously discussing what had happened. The rest of the unit tried questioning us on the way but soon gave up. Everyone was gloomy and uneasy except Khalid, who kept poking fun at the Chechen brothers and chattering about the game thing he found.

The prisoners were handed over to the local mujahideen, and from what I heard afterwards, released to the local arbakis a few days later. Umar and Imran never spoke about what had happened again, and never told me what they seen in that room.
>>
>>17162901
My God you're more retarded than the op
>>
>>17163070

That's the story as best as I can tell it. Feel free to ask me questions
>>
>>17163090
I really enjoyed it, and am going to make the jump and say I believe you.

Thanks for sharing. Do you have any more stories?
>>
>>17162934
Why have no legit vets come in guns blazing with a legit source, or to deny any claims?

I'm not backing either side, but your post is the equivalent of "lolimagirl" without backup.
>>
>>17163204
I've been here calling out this retard the entire time that shit simply doesn't happen
>>
>>17163125

Sorry, I had some guests over for dinner. I'll post another story later.

>>17163282

How would you know? You cowards spent all your time in bases and armoured convoys.
>>
>>17163340
>baiting this hard
>>
>>17163374

It's true though.
>>
>>17162738
US but the brits were with us too.
>>
>Guys in long dresses
>Beards longer than their dicks
>Holding hands
>Led by 14 yo
>wannabe commando richfag went rouge
>ayyy lmaoo top kek
>>
>>17163615

Why are western men too insecure to hold hands? This is something I never understood. Its common for good friends to hold hands here.
>>
>>17163417

How long were you in Helmand?
>>
File: 1.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
Here's a picture of Imran, Umar and Salim. That's me on the far left, half out of the picture
>>
>>17163763
show the 14 y.o and or the base thing, or the dead guys
>>
>>17163805

I'll try to find a picture of khalid, but he was pretty camera shy.

I have no photos of that base, because the only person allowed a mobile phone that night was Gul Jan. We can't bring phones on operations because they can be tracked.
>>
>>17163818
Post googlemaps or coordinates.
>>
>>17162531
you don't honestly believe this crap do you?
>>
>>17164105

Kill all muslims and muslim sympathizers 2bh familia
>>
>>17163680

>Khalid was a handsome little guy, and had once been captured by ANA soldiers and made to do bacha bazi, i.e. dressed as a girl and made to dance for them while they got high and masturbated

You're all literal faggots so it makes sense as to why you can't see two men holding hands is gay as fuck.
>>
>>17162531
I am an Orthodox Serbian and I fought against NATO who supported muslims to seccede and destroy cultural heritage sights in my country. What do you have to say about that towel head?
Also let the man speak.
>>
File: IMG_1995 (1).jpg (327KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1995 (1).jpg
327KB, 2592x1944px
>>17162431
You were in Farah too?
>>
File: IMG_1690.jpg (285KB, 4416x3312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1690.jpg
285KB, 4416x3312px
>>17165167
Gonna have to corroborate this guy's story sort of, there were lots of nato / spanish speaking armies there, but no mexican army - maybe spain or guatemala
>>
>>17163090
Fucking great story, best one on /x/ in a long time. Also the story's mujaheddin point of view is really interesting.

Post more stories if you can.
>>
>>17163763
Nice try faggot, Chechens are white not arabs
>>
>>17163763
this looks like a screencap from a islamic youtube video, it has the logo on the bottom right
>>
>>17165667
Modern Chechens are fellowship association of people were born onto the same area, united by Chechen language, quranism, hate to other ethnics and Kafirs clanism and criminal traditions. Biological factor do not important for being Chechen.
>>
>>17162875
Obviously. I mean, he said how they weren't counted among the dead. That alone is a plus, it makes NATO casualties look much better than they actually are if we have soldiers acting as meat shields that aren't on record
>>
>>17163080
>doesn't have evidence to argue
>better just resort to insults
>>
>>17163763
OP, post more stories
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 240x178px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 240x178px
>>17162431
OP, more stories is haram,
Your damned NLP tread was workship to Shaitan.
>>
>>17165683
That's the Al Jazeera logo idiot.
>>
>>17165912
its not a pic, its a still from an internet video, thats the point, op may have just swiped it from an aljazeera vid for his story
>>
>>17162872
They probably mean private security forces which are actually common for the US army to hire.
>>
>>17162431
gtfo my country fucking devil.
>>
Writing prompts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Generals'_Problem
>>
>>17162838
This
>>
>>17166653
Write to Obama m8.
>>
File: henry kissinger3.jpg (26KB, 580x293px) Image search: [Google]
henry kissinger3.jpg
26KB, 580x293px
>>17162531
Good goy
>>
first thing coming up with google search. Officially there were 30k non-us marines.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4584.htm

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/jul/11/john-mccain/thousands-of-green-card-soldiers-in-iraq/

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2003-04-08-noncitizen-usat_x.htm
>>
File: mk_ultra_girl_c1961a.jpg (25KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
mk_ultra_girl_c1961a.jpg
25KB, 400x289px
>>17162519
Wonder if the little Dubai boy was MK ULTRA Asset??

>>17162531
go get gassed to /pol fuckface
>piece of shit country
known as JEWSA, Land of Whales, Fatman
>>
>>17162813
It is, my friend did it so he could get a green card.
>>
>>17163019
>>17163023
random kikes

fuck off
>>
>>17164254
Oy Vey
>>
>>17164275
That's old tradition in Aghanistan and you're a shilling kike, a jew and a flaming fag.

Now dance for us, gayman
>>
>>17162569
>dressed as a girl and made to dance for them while they got high and masturbated
hot
>>
Where are you from OP? Is any of your friends from that unit dead by now? Why did you left? Why did you joined them?
>>
>>17162726
You sandniggers sure can't count
>>
>>17163090
What language did you all speak together? I'm assuming Arabic or some Persian dialect?
>>
>>17162671
>green card soldiers
Stopped reading there.
Cool story and all. Too bad its shit. Learn to research more beforehand to facilitate reader immersion
>>
File: per01.jpg (101KB, 980x396px) Image search: [Google]
per01.jpg
101KB, 980x396px
>Thank you

>Your tip has been submitted
>>
>>17163696
7 months 10-11
Started out in delaram and when RCT2 handed that base to the Georgians we went to Sangin
>>
Bump for more. Interesting story op. The different perspective is cool
>>
I realize this board is a bunch of Hillary and Bernie supporters(Although it really does explain why this board to shit), but you're all seriously following a story made up by some sand nog. You should all be ashamed.
>>
>>17169596
Most of the stories here sound made up, this one was at least interesting and doesn't sound like it was written by a 15 year old
>>
>>17162813
Implying the US govt wouldnt send latinos to the dessert in compensation with citizenship. I 100% believe it because it makes sense.

Easy cheap disposable soildiers that no one cares about. Throw them at a few outpost and hope for the best and call in the real troops if needed.
>>
>to strengthen local mujahideen

Fuck you
>>
>>17163023
Fuck off be patient you lazy faggot
>>
>>17162844
>Californian detected
Neutered mags/ mag release aside, that's some nice furniture.
>>
.>>17163402
Can't argue with the americans. With them you're either instantly wrong or lying.
>>
>>17164275
>confirmed for autistic child with zero experience as to what other cultures are

Just cuz you think it's gay doesn't make it gay for the whole world ya shitbag
>>
>>17168917
>le I'm telling moma :^)
Stay afraid, child
>>
>>17162431
I know you're a lying fag, but I was shooting 155mm at you guys in '11-'12.
Nice to meet you, other end of the stick.
>>
I have to admit I believe op. But by any chance this is fake, op must start writing stories.
>>
>>17162717
No, it's not.
You can gain citizenship through military service, but it isn't "Do a tour and you're a citizen."
Servicemembers who are not citizens aren't treated differently, or put in separate units. I served with a few guys earning or who had earned citizenship.
>>
>>17171179
maybe the US, via private subcontractors, was just luring them in to be cheap cannon fodder and had no intention of making them citizens
>>
>>17171195
Fighting in Afghanistan is done by NATO members, not contractors. It's not Iraq in 2004 anymore.

As a side note, most contractors are lazy fucks getting paid way too much to do dick all.
>>
File: 18lq0gjbvvw25jpg.jpg (29KB, 578x365px) Image search: [Google]
18lq0gjbvvw25jpg.jpg
29KB, 578x365px
>>17162519

DID THIS NIGGA SAY HIS COMMANDER WAS GUL DUKAT?!?!
>>
>>17162569
>>17162519
you fucking muslim shit, when the day comes I will slice your mother's throat
>>
>>17171202
Can confirm this
>>
>>17163763
You just outed yourself as fake. Why would you make such a stupid move?

Answers pls.
>>
File: Guduk.jpg (23KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
Guduk.jpg
23KB, 400x397px
Picture of Gul Juan
>>
>>17162794
>Khalid bent down and was delighted to find some video game thing in one of their pockets (a playstation? not sure what its called).
>>
>>17163763
>1280x720
>blurry
>black borders at top and bottom
> video watermark
fuck you so much filthy sandnigger
>>
>>17162519
>Devil worshippers follow a 14 year old because he was cleverer than them

Actually I can believe this, what a load of retards.
>>
>>17162671
>This was our first encounter with what we would later call 'Green-card soldiers': poor people from Mexico and South America who were promised green cards in the US if they did a tour in Afghanistan or Iraq

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

LITERALLY THE WORST RP I'VE EVER READ HERE, JUST FUCK OFF
>>
>>17162821
Wow, nice time stamp you goat fucking sack of shit.

>green card soldiers
And there are fucking retards still swallowing this shit
>>
>>17162881
The thing is as far as he is heading woth this it seems oddly similar to a story from one horror movie, about these guys in afghanistan that find something and one goes crazy. Frogot whats it called, maybe some anon remembers.
Theres a scene where they draw some marking in like a zoo amd get chased by police there.
>>
>>17172076
I`m not even going to bother posting the 13 guatamalan black water that just got hit in the persian gulf that's currently reported in the western media. Since they have experience fighting guerrilla insurgents you potato.
>>
>>17171937
not everyones heard of a sony psp
>>
>>17164459
>I am a subhuman
Fixed it for you, Nenad.
>>
Post more mr alakhuabar,you said you have plenty of stories,and im interested.
>>
>>17162431
As-salaam 3alaikum! I find myself in an odd situation, talking to someone like you. I find it hard to believe, but it may very well be true. If you are an actual mujahid then I'll show some respect as due to a warrior of the faith. I hope you're not RPing, brother.

Tell us all about your experiences. This is going to be really good I bet.
>>
>>17162531
Hey buddy,
They're beating us fair and square.
Might as well be a good sport about it.
>>
>>17163680
Just ignore the idiots too daft to understand cultures are different.
>>
File: S1274892374_AND_niggers.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
S1274892374_AND_niggers.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
>>17162431
>>
>>17162885
>Ok, ok... OP MAY have slipped up with a single barely crucial detail
Shut the fuck up you retarded shill cunt, the 'barely crucial detail' is that there are fucking all Spanish units of untrained US soldiers fighting in Afghanistan because le ebil white media doesn't give a shit as they're le nazi racists XD and not only does the US or NATO not even record their deaths but even the fucking child molesting mudslimes don't bother to mention them despite the fucking colossal damage that such information would do to NATO.

Just because OP probably is a goat fucking mudslime doesn't make it any better than some cunt claiming to be a time travelling vampire.
>>
File: 1447473521310.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1447473521310.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>17162531
Yes, yes, that's it goy
>>
>>17172307
Ivan Ivanovic will be proud when he see his picture on 4chan.But for first he needs to learn what's 4chan.
>>
Ok so fake or not, could someone be kind enough to make a screencap of this?
>>
>>17169596
>paranormal board
>things that aren't made up
Really? I come here for the same reason I watch horror or sci-fi movies. It's entertaining and fun. This is a pretty creative spin. Don't like it? Then post some good oc or gtfo
>>
>>17167725
yes, cause hating shitskins means I love jews, fuck them both, both are shitty people but towel heads are worse
>>
>>17170998
I was an american contractor in Afghanistan for the majority of 2014 and some of 2015. I worked on Apache Helicopters, never went outside the wire. Look here's what obama is doing, he's drawing down the number of troops on ground and replacing them with contractors, this is appease the American public to show them that the war is drawing down. But it isnt really, now thiers just more contractors than troops. The company I worked for had to hire British contractors because there weren't enough Americans wanting to work out their. Then you have Kabul hiring ex Special Forces from around the world with CIA money, for protection... There are so many people from around the world out there, I've seen Pakistani, Indians, Kosovonians, Kazaks, Ugandan, Colombians, Koreans, Polish, Filipinos, and Nepalese.... Just a few that I know of just on base most of them work for shit money like 2k a month and I was making close to 12k a month. Iraq is no different though while ISIS was taking over we had to send employees over to Iraq because the u.s was planning on sending in Apache's.
>>
>>17162717
It's really, really not. People often tell stories like this about various countries to make them sound shit. The guy telling this story might believe it, but that doesn't make it true.
>>
>>17162857
no wai she went to my highschool before she was mujahideen and we all ran train on her! then she took over one of our friends bodies and we all fucked it too.
>>
>>17162821
Pretty clean AK for a terrorist who "fought". This is some first class RP faggotry. And if you're gonna rp, please do some research and get your history straight. The mujahideen formed in 1979 to fight Soviet Russia commies and just kinda dispersed in 1989 until the taliban took power in 1991. Stop pretending to be a dumb sand nigger and go choke on Americas big long dick of freedom.
>>
>>17175266
Majahideen is a generic name.
>>
>>17162939
>i held his hand and the both of us walked back

Ewww gaaaayyyy!!!
>>
>>17162431
If one religion is false, then all reli gions are false.

Prove Gödel wrong.

>The first incompleteness theorem states that no consistent system of axioms whose theorems can be listed by an "effective procedure" (i.e., any sort of algorithm) is capable of proving all truths about the relations of the natural numbers (arithmetic). For any such system, there will always be statements about the natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system. The second incompleteness theorem, an extension of the first, shows that such a system cannot demonstrate its own consistency.
>>
>>17171179
service guarantees citizenship
>>
>>17176990

If a religion is a system of understanding that requires acceptance of certain unprovable claims, then mathematics is the only religion that can prove itself to be one.
>>
>>17175266

You don't even know what 'mujahideen' means, you're clearly talking out of your ass.

>Mujahideen (Arabic: المجاهدين) is the plural form of mujahid (Arabic: مجاهد), the term for one engaged in Jihad.
>>
>>17163090
It was a really good story, you should write. I mean, being a vet and all I know it's bs, but that's not so important since the story itself was exciting and engaging.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.