[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know much about the Finders Cult, Johnny Gosch/Jeff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: 2r9nhips3j_2uxf2xs8ul_file.jpg (92KB, 755x536px) Image search: [Google]
2r9nhips3j_2uxf2xs8ul_file.jpg
92KB, 755x536px
Does anyone know much about the Finders Cult, Johnny Gosch/Jeff Gannon and the Franklin case?

This shit terrifies me. It's real. Never mind your tarot readings, your magick or any other shit. This is some of the most terrifying stuff ever committed and it actually happened!

Can we get a discussion thread going? Do you guys think Jeff Gannon is Johnny Gosch?
>>
interesting
>>
Check out the book programmed to Kill. Some of it is online in video format. Have you heard of Marc Dutroux in belgium? it is equally as terrifying
>>
Pedowood pastebin

http://pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
>>
>>17064388
I think there was an /r9k/ thread where OP was hanging out by a playground after a walk and a man approached him, thinking he was a pedo, and invited him to some very vague sort of gathering, it was implied they'd be raping kids there

I know it's totally hearsay and there's a lot of room for misinterpretation and no evidence but it spooks me

Too bad it's unethical to put a GPS locator on a little girl and let her run around till she's abducted, lol
>>
>>17064662
Archive????
>>
Relevant: http://michaeltsarion.com/mtsarforum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26&sid=bdc199ecabe525f52f9bcb782ff515ce
>>
>>17064766
that's why I made a point about no evidence
Not only did anon not have any, but the archive for r9k is gone now, it may as well have never happened at all
>>
>>17064388
I don't know what to feel. Of all the government conspiracies theories this is probably the one that I believe most, but im still skeptical. While possible, part of me doubts (or just doesn't want to believe) that all the rich and political people of the world are part of some kind of sex trafficking mafia. Im sure a lot of the disappearances and cases could get chalked up to
>police miscommunication
>active serial killers moving between states
>those same killers being good at hiding bodies, especially ones people wont care if they go missing
>some actually being run always and not wanting to be found
>media hype without getting the facts straight
I don't know, there were similar accusations going on in Britain at the time
>>
File: Angeltaunts.jpg (170KB, 572x612px) Image search: [Google]
Angeltaunts.jpg
170KB, 572x612px
>>17064388

Also relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yApOotAuMGw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydQR-SJSlNM

Part of me hates and wants to turn away from the facts as they outline how genuinely gruesome and abhorrent some can consciously be.

The only solution I can see is to do take the sacrifices they have thrown down the Well and use it to evolve. Reclaim our sovereignty, not necessarily by violence, because this is likely to back-fire. Do so as a harmonious natural system would, an eloquent parallel exists in how a Tree will isolate and contain a parasite, by producing an expulsion of energy in the form of a Burl. Contrast to natural growth where the entire organism flourishes as a single unit. Yet the healed areas of a Tree are what give each on a unique quality of character. Exposing and containing persons representing such forces would be exactly a mark of valor, honor and maturity as a species would be a resounding moment in our history.
It would represent the resounding moment when we honor life by protecting it, when we accept that psychosis exists but make a conscious choice to take actions that will preserve our advancement and expression as a species. We will always be challenged by the Abyss of the psyche but this became out of balance. The Monster of the ID is piloting the space-ship we call Earth, those of you who care: Shall we reign the Dark Horse in?
>>
Reminds me of the Dutroux case. There's an EXTREMELY long webpage out there outlining the full extent and relation of his crimes...scary. Genuinely fucking terrifying. It goes right to the top, and it happens, all around the world, 24/7, 365. The government knows and does nothing.

It's hard to think of something more awful, more terrifying. I don't know how people can raise children in such a depraved world.
>>
>>17066854
http://isgp.nl/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair_v1.1.php

Haven't got around to reading it yet. Have you read the whole thing?
>>
File: thefinder.jpg (2MB, 1276x3412px) Image search: [Google]
thefinder.jpg
2MB, 1276x3412px
>>17064388
>>
File: pedo_cult.jpg (144KB, 768x994px) Image search: [Google]
pedo_cult.jpg
144KB, 768x994px
>>17067012
>>
File: Epsteinlinks.jpg (1MB, 800x4896px) Image search: [Google]
Epsteinlinks.jpg
1MB, 800x4896px
>>17067027
>>
File: the-finders.jpg (368KB, 1164x959px) Image search: [Google]
the-finders.jpg
368KB, 1164x959px
>>17064388
I've let this subject bother me before, but I kind of find it a bit hard to believe now. Yes, there are groups that find children to abuse and do a lot of harm. Problem is, it will never be dealt with properly. What worries me more is the numbers of innocent people who are mistaken for children by those kidnapping rings. I worry about that myself, because I look really young for my age. It's probably the only thing that really scares me.
>>
>>17067140
Am I the only one who gets annoyed with calling a teen fucker a pedophile? Like come on now, 17 is pretty fucking developed and they have sex all the time. 16 is legal in plenty of states as well.
The man liked his young poon but if he were in some other state half that shit would have been legal
>>
>>17067158
Those spatter patterns are inconsistent with any natural murder. They would have had to purposefully fling the blood onto the walls over and over from multiple angles. Shit hoax would not get spooped by
>>
File: elf.png (61KB, 261x212px) Image search: [Google]
elf.png
61KB, 261x212px
>>17067187
>edgy teenager who doesn't want to be called a child, even though he does big boy things like have sex.
>>
>>17066972
>http://isgp.nl/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair_v1.1.php
I want to puke, tbqh
>>
>>17067158
I also look young and it is a worry that someone would try and kidnap me
>>
>>17067027
looked up lblogo to see if this was real and came across this:

https://www.boywiki.org/en/Main_Page

creepy.
>>
File: 1437427097467.jpg (848KB, 1246x2081px) Image search: [Google]
1437427097467.jpg
848KB, 1246x2081px
>>17067187
No, you're not actually, in the context though, these girls are being manipulated, trafficked and probably worse.

Still, It's worth bringing this up to point out the difference between MAP's who have empathy and behave ethically and those in positions of power and influence who are highly narcissistic and pool their resources in order to commit such acts.

There is a huge difference between the two but they've used to media to condition people's thinking into believing that every minor-attracted adult is committing the depraved violations and abuses that they carry out in secret: As a means of diversion and manipulation, this is consistent with projection on a mass-scale. A tactic consistent with the narcissistic sociopath.
>>
>>17066972
this is heavy stuff. very unsettling.
>>
>>17066972
Well, fuck this world.
>>
>>17066972
Those pictures will haunt me forever.
>>
The Stolen Child

W. B. Yeats,1865-1939

Where dips the rocky highland Of Sleuth Wood in the lake,
There lies a leafy island Where flapping herons wake The drowsy water rats;
There we’ve hid our faery vats, Full of berrys And of reddest stolen cherries.
Come away, O human child! To the waters and the wild With a faery, hand in hand, For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.

Where the wave of moonlight glosses The dim gray sands with light,
Far off by furthest Rosses We foot it all the night,
Weaving olden dances Mingling hands and mingling glances
Till the moon has taken flight;
To and fro we leap And chase the frothy bubbles,
While the world is full of troubles And anxious in its sleep.
Come away, O human child! To the waters and the wild With a faery, hand in hand, For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.

Where the wandering water gushes From the hills above Glen-Car,
In pools among the rushes That scarce could bathe a star,
We seek for slumbering trout And whispering in their ears Give them unquiet dreams;
Leaning softly out From ferns that drop their tears Over the young streams.

Away with us he’s going, The solemn-eyed: He’ll hear no more the lowing Of the calves on the warm hillside Or the kettle on the hob Sing peace into his breast, Or see the brown mice bob Round and round the oatmeal chest. For he comes, the human child, To the waters and the wild With a faery, hand in hand, For the world’s more full of weeping than he can understand.
>>
File: whatwasinthebox.jpg (2MB, 2312x3698px) Image search: [Google]
whatwasinthebox.jpg
2MB, 2312x3698px
>>17069756
I wonder if the occult orders have a deeper connection with the lore of the missing and the numerous supernatural entities known for spiriting away with children.

Almost like they are trying to emulate them in order to access that archaic power.
>>
>>17071070

They do. I wish I could share what I know with you in detail. The world is much more mysterious than you'd like to hear.

I'm aware I sound fake-deep.
>>
Jeffrey Epstein. He's a billionaire. Insane fucking money. Friends with Bill Clinton, trump, alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, all kinds of rich important people.

And per his wiki: Epstein allegedly lent girls to powerful people to ingratiate himself with them and also to get possible blackmail information.[28]

These things happen, I think, even though it always seems one of the weirder conspiracies. But it seems like it might be true.
>>
File: 1448733576820.jpg (64KB, 356x504px) Image search: [Google]
1448733576820.jpg
64KB, 356x504px
>>17071216
Shut up Josh.
>>
>>17071216
Do they just invoke them during rituals? Or do they actually have some means of calling upon them to do their bidding as per occult tradition of summoning demons? Because I've actually got some sound guesses as to how these entities can render themselves semi or incorporeal. Plus a probable connection with missing person's cases including those investigated by David Paulides. Steph Young is another researcher to look up who has looked into some of the same cases but can afford to speculate more then Paulides is willing. Since he's actually dealing with the families of the victims.
>>
>>17066972
Shit, that's long.
>>
>>17071250
>wiki
No because anyone can edit it.
>>
>>17064388
so, if this big political sex trade thing is true, how long has it been going in for? I know it's theory really spiked in popularity but I cant picture ben franklin doing this
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 711x620px
>>17071689
Yes but it's really informative and gives its sources. Like pedo wood has nothing on this shit. It's worth the read and is probably gonna keep me up at night.

This world really is hell.
>>
>>17066972
No, I got about halfway through and just couldn't finish. It's just too convincing, too real, too morbid.

>>17071697
Oh get fucked, you sound like a librarian whose job is quickly becoming irrelevant. Man's a registered sex offender.
>>
>>17071714
Ben Franklin'so girlfriends in Paris doe
>>
Read up on the Dutroux and Greenbaum speech. Those two alone have me absolutely convinced there's so much evidence and circumstantial bits that put the top elite as planning and orchestrating this.

But still why? Power? Religion? Because they can? What is it about the children? Even bill Clinton is wrapped up in this shit. Why can't it just be normal prostitutes
>>
>>17067518
What the fuck
>>
>>17074095

it's just bored rich people m8

You're being like those people who think the masons are actually magic or that people at bohemian grove actually believe in the great owl god
>>
>>17067518
Wow that is some serious face blindness there, anon.
>>
>>17066972
This link has been haunting me since I read it 2 days ago.
It's beyond pedophilia, it's demonic. This fills me with sorrow and rage, and there is nothing I can do about it.

F U C K

They destroy the entire person. Body, Mind, and Spirit.
I cannot express the anger this makes me feel.
To make matters worse, the perpetrators have power, money, and authority.

There is no justice in this world.
>>
>>17066972
Only skimmed it but it reminds me of this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ADGQyOqkUac

Simple question:
How is it possible to be so sadistic and uncaring? Are some people just born missing the empathy center in their brain like how some are born without legs?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.