[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think someone cursed me because I didnt give them money. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 245x245px
I think someone cursed me because I didnt give them money. But my life has gone completely downhill since.y life wasn't great to begin with but it had never been so bad.
The guy I didn't give money to said "you'll remember this moment" when he asked for some money and I just kept walking
He looked like a druggie so I don't give money to those people, I'll give money to the ones I can have a conversation with, he wasn't one of them. But ever since(about 6 months ago):
>got hurt on the job
>workers comp won't pay
>even though there's documented evidence and video evidence of event
>somehow ended up past due on 5 out of 7 bills I knew I paid
>all black cat had to be put to sleep at only 8 years old
>dog is developing breathing problems at 4 years old
>can't conceive a child even though trying
>car got broken into, radio and cash stolen
>car brakes failed crashed into another car, person didn't have insurance , stopped and talked but then took off
>deer ran into car, 7,000$ damage
> co worker told me not to talk to him anymore out of nowhere
>started hearing creaks in my house that I don't hear unless someone's walking on them, but no ones there
>got robbed in an alleyway within a city with low crime rate
>>
Wtf is going on? How do I reverse this? I'm a good person, I don't deserve this negative karma, I haven't even seen the guy I denied money to since. My cat was from animal rescue and my dog I rescued myself from a dog fighting ring, I give money, I don't believe in god but I help with churches near me to raise money for those less fortunate, I grew up poor in a rich community, I've been raped, I've helped my best friend get clean off drugs, which is extremely hard if you've ever been addicted to anything, and I'm super proud of her for it not me, I'll give any one of my friends my last dollar if I can.

I just don't understand am I going through a bad streak? Or am I legit cursed? I feel like I have enough good karma surrounding me to do something about this but I dunno what... What should I do?
>>
Are you sure you're actually a good person? Like, what makes you a good person?
>>
>>15611350
I was recently cursed and I healed it in a dream with a visit to a magic shop and the lady threw a rock and me and drew the curse out

get some sage and that might help, or a smudge stick
>>
>>15611361
Well I do things for others and not expect anything in return. I mean of course I have flaws I'm human, but I don't wish death or harm upon others because I simply don't get along with them or share their views. I go out of my way to make someone's life easier whether they acknowledge I do it or not, I do things for other people not for me. I help animals when I can that can't fend for themselves, I've literally helped a bird with a broken wing back to full health fully knowing it'll never return, yet it does surprisingly and I just give it food, I don't keep it locked in my house... I don't judge people for what they do, they just might have been raised differently. I don't put other people down on the internet just cause it's anonymous even if I don't agree with them, I feel like anyone's words hurt whether it be a random stranger or someone you know, but a random person could hurt more cause that would validate you being in the wrong... Not that I say everyone is right but I'm not harsh about it... I dunno I feel like I'm good, I don't feel like I'm "better" than everyone else... I dunno I think I'm a good person I guess I don't know if I am...
>>
>>15611362
Did you lucid dream the magic shop or did it just happen to you?

If I get sage should I do my whole house like a spiritual cleansing or jus all over myself?
>>
I didn't give money to a hobo who asked for 3.50 to get into a homeless shelter and i felt intense regret afterwards that's lasted up till now
>>
>>15611398
Was he the Loch Ness monster in disguise?
>>
But in all seriousness I need help, or is my brain just making connections through these events and there's literally no such things as curses? It just seems so weird, there's so much more bad things happening I haven't even listed...
>>
>>15611428
OP i'm gonna be honest. i do think people are more likely to be contacted by demons/angels whatever so they're more likely to deal with curses, magic, whatever kind of pagan rituals

i hear about things like this with homeless people quite often
>>
>>15611438
Well what do you think I should do?
I mean I do give to homeless people, but this one just gave me a bad vibe and I didn't trust him, I normally don't get that, even from the meth addicts or the drunk ones. So I just said "I'm sorry I don't have anything" and kept walking. I don't completely ignore him like I could have since I was listening to music through earbuds, but I always keep them low since I'm paranoid cause I'm a girl walking by myself downtown at night after classes. I just really didn't get a good feeling off of him, but I never ignore homeless people because I could easily become homeless any day and it would be awful and not my fault and I understand that.

I dunno but what can I do? Is there anything to get rid of this before it gets too bad?
>>
>>15611456
>girl
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>15611456
>Not the anon you quoted
That really depends, many cultures have their ways of removing curses. I am a Christian, some of my friends told about people they knew who got exorcised and things got better, but it was some like a ghost haunting them ( following them ).

As I said, every culture have their way to deal with such things and you should try researching about what you feel better ( that's if you know any source to research about ).
>>
>>15611456
i know nothing about curses but i advise you contact someone who knows something about voodoo who deals with them or a magic shop like someone suggested earlier
>>
>>15611350
Don't underestimate the power of suggestion
>>
>>15611462
Cool.
>>15611465
I don't really believe in anything specifically, and I don't feel like it's a demon, since I don't feel a presence around around me when I'm alone, it's just a bunch of bad events happening at once
>>15611468
I'm not sure there's someone around my area, we have psychic shops but I feel like they're just a scam, I mean maybe they're real I dunno, but it just seems like it's more of an attraction than the real thing, maybe I'll try it though, 60$ isn't that much I suppose. But the anon who said a magic shop said he dreamed it? Or that's what I got out of it anyway.
>>
>>15611474
That's what I'm hoping it is, just my brain making some sort of connection through this pattern of bad luck... But I'm not sure so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask
>>
>>15611486
I did used the example of what happened to my friends, I am not necessarily saying it's a demon following you. Also what :>>15611474
said could be also true. But as I said, many cultures probably have their way of removing curses and maybe you should check the one you feel better with.
>>
>>15611496
Sorry I didn't mean to make you think that I thought you meant it was only a demon... Wow that sentence is ridiculous hopefully you understand it lol. I was just mostly assuring myself it wasn't a demon attached to me, because that would be horrifying to me. But I'll try to look voodoo type things in my area or even a general spiritual cleansing couldn't hurt, I appreciate your advice, thank you
>>
>>15611350
lol... how about stop trying to conceive a child when you're in such a rut for starters. It's all in your head, you have all the power, just accept that there are things you can do better.
>>
Here's what you do, I'm sure it will help a lot.

Take a pinch of salt in your right hand
Throw it over your Left shoulder (salt will go over the shoulder into the ground)

This ritual banishes the evil eye
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.