[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adonay vs Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (11KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 355x142px
>"If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay (The God of the Christians) whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him?

>"Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.

>"Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

Is this true, /x/?
>>
>>15610596
jesus was the incarnation of lucifer so the god of the christians is actually lucifer
>>
>>15610596
Duality doesn't exist, so no.
>>
File: stop yourself.jpg (166KB, 572x760px) Image search: [Google]
stop yourself.jpg
166KB, 572x760px
but the best things come in three's
>>
>>15610596
what a load of crap.

Both names are names given to points of light in the sky, just to remember all the stars.
7his could be useful and showed some sort of wisdom in the Old Days.
Now most people forgot its origin and dwell inside the story that was made up.

7here are no beings that control humanity in some way, besides other humans who happen to have great power through great wealth.
>>
this is what top of the freemasons believe according to william cooper
>>
>>15610666
>666
go away satan nobody asked you
>>
>>15610666
then Cooper is misleading you.
>>
>>15610682
Nope
>>
Wtf are you talking about
>>
>>15610617
Who told you that some tarot cards
>>
>>15610841
no it says it in the bible. jesus says i am the morning star
>>
>>15610596
No. the god of light and good is Yahweh adonai elohim
>>
>>15610887
Lucifer wasn't always referred to as mourning star
>>
Hello everyone I am going to the same time and then we have a few days of the intended recipient you are you are you are you are you are you are you are not the intended recipient or any attachments may be able to see the same time and I can get it.
>>
You know the OP's gonna be a fag if he misspells thee HEBREW word for god, then spouts bullshit about the exiled angel of light being God. Are you retarded OP, or just trying to sound like an "intellectual"?
>>
>>15610887
Your understanding of the bible is very limited. A morning star is one that outshines other stars, at the time of his fall, lucifer was god's greatest creation, thus him being called morning star in Isaiah. Later when Jesus came to earth he was God incarnate thus making him the star above all others.
>>
>>15611130
if you read the gospel of thomas you will understand. they were left out of the catholic bible for a reason
>>
>>15610596
this is true
>>
>>15610988
why did he bring death rape and destruction wherever his people went?

his chosen people were barbaric and vicious, worse than the things we see isis doing
>>
>>15611107
obviously the god of darkness and death would paint the god of light as an underling, or who would be tricked into obeying him?

the things the bible teaches keep humanity in the dark, they will never ascend if you actually follow the bible, it is a ball and chain holding humanity from the light of god
>>
>>15611107
That's not a misspelling it's an older transliteration.
>>
>>15611165
Oh look at you, you edgy little Luciferian. Do middle school lunches still taste like shit?
>>15611190
No, it's not it's basic pronunciation that coincides with spelling. During prayers Jews don't say an-do-nay they say ah-do-ni.
>>
>>15611294
just shut up.

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/136.htm

http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/hebrew/kjv/adonay.html
>>
>>15611130

The mental and linguistic contortions you True Believer types go through are pretty impressive.
>>
>>15611130
>him being called morning star in Isaiah

The Morning Star in Isaiah is Nebudchenezzar.
>>
>>15611320
You shut up. Why are you calling the Christian god by a name no one uses? Pretension.
>>
>>15611373
you must think i'm somebody having a conversation with you. i posted once to point out that "adonay" is a known transliteration, though not everybody uses it, and that you're just being a grammar nazi.
>>
>>15611379
Sorry buddy, I was the one who corrected your spelling, not him. You either spelled it differently because it made you feel special, or you spelled it wrong and are doing damage control now. But the other guy is right, christians don't fucking say Adonai, you'll more often find them saying Jehovah, and even then it's rare.
>>15611358
No, it's not "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!", I think I read the same article you read, just letting you know now, it was horse shit
>>
>>15611406
i never spelled it at all, i posted two links. i'll say again: you must think i'm somebody else. fuck, man. stop and comprehend before posting a reply.
>>
>>15611000
wat
>>
File: God's clock.jpg (355KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
God's clock.jpg
355KB, 800x500px
>>15610596
>Is this true, /x/?
No.

Dark can only exist because the Lord uses it for His own purposes in His perfect plan that we are not able to comprehend.

Worshiping a bitch loser who is going to spend eternity in the lake of fire is dumb as shit.

That Freemason you are quoting is a liar. Want to know how I know? Because the God of the bible is good, and He even told us Himself through His Word, Jesus Christ. He has never lied to us, and never will.

Meanwhile, that stupid bitch loser does nothing but lie, and is going to be punished for it.

The Lord is so amazing. When you read the Torah, you see how good He really is. You learn that He is righteous and always does the right thing. Even if He's terrifying, you have to accept that He is sovereign and can do whatever He wants. Fortunately for us, He loves us and wants us to be close with Him.

>creates the entire universe as a clock
>creates paradise on our planet for us
>no death exists there, His creation Adam is perfect and immortal and walks in the cool garden with the Lord Himself
>creates a wife for Adam because He loves him and wants him to have a companion
>told them both the absoluteltruth and warned them what will happen if they disobey (sin)
>had patience for us for 6000 years
>gave us countless chances
>stretches His hand out even when He is angry, so we can repent and be close with Him
>flooded the planet to kill the wicked hybrids but promised us He won't do it again because He loves us
>even if He kills a child, it doesn't matter, because everyone is going to be resurrected and live again (for various lengths of time), even those who kill themselves (but the 2nd resurrection sucks, so... don't be part of it)

The Lord has never lied. The evil shit has lied. Who would you rather trust?
>>
>>15611714
God gives nothing, and expects everything in return. We were created for his own amusement, wind-up toys, to play with when he wishes. He wouldn't give us free will, only to then, ask for blind obedience in return.

He didn't, Lucifer I believe did however. He knew what it was like to serve and grew utterly tired of it. Such a selfish God he is, he takes more than he ever gives. It's absurd to think just because, I exist, I should be kissing his feet.

The other thing is, he is Evil or he cannot claim he is also, all powerful. If that were true, then Evil is alien to him, and his existential weakness, for he does not understand it and does not control what Evil entails.
>>
>>15611743
>He wouldn't give us free will
And yet he let us take it

>>15611743
He's not evil anymore
See: Christianity

>Spoiler:
You already lost
>>
>>15611746
You do understand what you're truly meant to be if anything right? You're not suppose to be neither good, nor evil (But, both you can master and fully transcend both. You shouldn't let them dominate you, you should be dominating them).

Both sides need players to do their bidding, so will you be wood for the wood chipper? For in the end, that's all that amounts to, soldiers fighting a war, that has no conceivable end. But that doesn't mean you can't help the forces of good once in a while. Just see that you don't become their puppet, because they'll readily use you.
>>
File: tumblr_na91iqR2Xy1st90nio1_400.gif (1MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na91iqR2Xy1st90nio1_400.gif
1MB, 390x219px
>>15611743
>God gives nothing
Eternal life, blessings, wisdom, peace, freedom from death, hope, etc.

>i believe did however
Then believe your lying piece of shit leader. It matters nothing to me. You're going to hell until you are judged, though.

The Lord is faithful. I am faithful to Him, as best I can be. He is perfect, I'm not.

>kissing His feet
Isaiah 2:12
For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Psalm 142
I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication.

2 I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.

3 When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.

4 I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.

5 I cried unto thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.

6 Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.

7 Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

We need Him, He doesn't need us. Be thankful and humble. The opposite of humility is not righteous.
>>
>>15611406
>christians don't fucking say Adonai, you'll more often find them saying Jehovah, and even then it's rare.
As a guy that was raised Christian and has attended churches across the US I can say pretty confidently that, at least in the US, both these terms are used a lot more frequently than you let on.
>>
>>15611757
If quoting biblical scripture is all you can do. Then you've truly accomplished nothing here. Most of it amounts to bed time stories of "Jack and the Bean Stalk". A book that I might add that isn't holy at all, rewritten time and time again by man.

What makes this book so special? It's been rewritten and revised countless time. You'd think if it were truly God's words, then such a thing could not be silenced or hidden no matter how hard we tried. For it would shine brightly passing all the ignorance and deception that man and time have wrought through the ages.
>>
>>15611757
>Be thankful and humble.
for what?
meaninglessness? Futility?
>>
>>15611757
If he didn't need us? Why create us? I think it was because in truth he was lonely. You don't have friends so you create them.
>>
>>15611757
I haven't replied to you yet, so don't mistake me for one of the anons you're replying to. I just had to tell you how disappointed I feel that a human being can be such an asshole and so hypocritical while proclaiming such belief in such an awesome god.

You sir, are not only a faggot, but a religious faggot... one of the worst in existence.
>>
File: 1417350187010.jpg (236KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417350187010.jpg
236KB, 1200x1200px
>>15611773
>>15611770
>>15611766
Proverbs 9
1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.

3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,

4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

5 Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

[Bye, have a nice day]
>>
>>15611776
I'm getting a headache as if I've been hit in the head by a bible...

owait.
>>
>>15611776
why do you quote scripture?
>>
File: 1387750295890.png (28KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1387750295890.png
28KB, 500x300px
Psalm 92
1 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High:

2 To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,

3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.

4 For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.

7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

8 But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.

9 For, lo, thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.

12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

13 Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.

14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

15 To shew that the Lord is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
>>
>>15611776
note to self - I must not hold other Christians to this anons standard
>>
File: 1418934397380.jpg (78KB, 637x323px) Image search: [Google]
1418934397380.jpg
78KB, 637x323px
>>15611778
I bet you say that a lot

>>15611780
So you would read it, dumb-ass
>7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

>8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

>9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
>>
>>15611782
At this point it's just spam.
>>
File: 1417566833324.jpg (14KB, 129x141px) Image search: [Google]
1417566833324.jpg
14KB, 129x141px
>>15611788
Maybe you should post your own memes, then

Oh wait, you don't have any
>>
>>15611789
Uh huh, you actually called something you fervently believe in a meme? Well, I guess that says a lot now, doesn't it?
>>
>>15611795
Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
>>
>>15611786
Are you just quoting scripture, or scripture you understand? You use a lot of condescending language for such a "learned" person. If you give no response but scripture to this post, I'm gonna write you off as a troll (aren't all die-hard religious types? gotta love em.)
>>
>>15611795
>>15611797
While being a shithead is actually allowed in many circumstances, avatars are not.
>>
>>15611786
you know you quoted your stance.
>>
>>15611786
>I bet you say that a lot
Yeah cause religion faggots can't help but beat people to death with their logic, sometimes literally, because they can't handle being alone in their beliefs.
>>
>>15611803
That's not an avatar, that's Hatsune Miku
>>
>>15611814
Keep avatarfagging... I'll rest easy knowing you were banned.
>>
>>15611294
>middle school
no

the darkness has a hold of all men

all is lost

our souls are dead
>>
File: CHAOS CHRISTIANITY.jpg (21KB, 529x800px) Image search: [Google]
CHAOS CHRISTIANITY.jpg
21KB, 529x800px
SO MANY CHRISTIANS IN THIS THREAD.
WHAT AN OUTSTANDING COURAGE! MAYBE WE'LL MOUNT YOUR CORPSE ON A WOODEN CROSS AND MAKE AN IDOL OUT OF YOU AS WELL.
WHILE WE, THE RUINOUS ONES, WE WILL LIFT YOUR GOD AND SATAN'S HEAD AS TROPHIES, IN THE NAME OF CHAOS.
>>
File: Compromise.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Compromise.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>15611836
>We're going to devour your souls and make you into tools of chaos
>>
>luficer
>adonay
where did they get those names from anyway
>>
>>15611836
[spoiler]this kid thinks he's a chaos space marine[/spoiler]
>>
File: vocaloid_miku_anime.gif (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
vocaloid_miku_anime.gif
69KB, 500x500px
>>15611816

This is Hatsune Miku being posted by Anonymous.

Edgy satanic moronic newfag shitposters like you wouldn't know that, though. Enjoy your stay, redditfriend.
>>
>>15610596
Albert Pike was talking about the gnostic roots of masonry.
>>
>>15612060
>Albert Pike was talking about the retardation of masonry
Still doesn't matter. Gnosticism is false.
>>
>>15610624
what does exist
>>
>>15612081
individuality
is All
>>
File: pazuzu.jpg (11KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
pazuzu.jpg
11KB, 500x372px
>>15611130

Lucifer - possesses special abilities despite being human - "morning star" - lead people but fucked up

Reincarnation

Yeshua the Mage - possesses special abilities despite being human - "morning star" - lead people but got killed

And if we go a bit deeper, a religion thousands of years before Yeshua:

>The Yazidi believe that the founder of their religion, Sheikh Adi Ibn Musafir, was an incarnation of Tawûsê Melek.

possessed special abilities despite being human

>Melek was borrowed from the Arabic term "king" or "angel".
>the leader of all angels and his deputy on the Earth

the morning star, a leader

>refusing to submit to God and bow to Adam, believing that his defiance caused him to fall from God's grace
>Tawûsê Melek an emanation of God and a good, benevolent angel who has redeemed himself from his fall

Kind of loose connections there but you start to get a picture of this
>>
>>15610624
The non-duality that is the ultimate reality is beyond any and all dualisms of intellectual understanding. What we understand to be non-duality is a part of the duality of dual vs non-dual.

The ultimate reality is indeed non-dual, but in being non-dual, it is beyond not being dual.
>>
>>15611000
>malfunctioning spambot detected
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.