[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody still interested in Elisa Lam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: cadaver-hotel--644x362.jpg (40KB, 644x362px) Image search: [Google]
cadaver-hotel--644x362.jpg
40KB, 644x362px
anybody still interested in Elisa Lam?
>>
Yeah. Do you know what the final ruling by authorities was? I can't find it. Also, this band wrote a song about her. It's pretty good.
>http://hailthesun.bandcamp.com/track/disappearing-syndrome
>>
>>15603428
Nope, drank 10 liters of corpse water while I stayed at that hotel, fuck that.
>>
Yes but there is no new information available other than speculation.
>>
>>15603444
OP pls
>>15603623
OP, your family is worried about you. It's been 15 months. Stop.
>>
>>15603444
haha nice, these guys are actually a local band that I didn't know about, what a coincidence.

I haven't heard anything about her in quite some time, and I still think about it every once in a while. I remember the final ruling being an accident? It sucks being expected to just forget when so much is still unknown.
>>
>>15603444

Fuck off. Plug your faggy band somewhere else.
>>
isn't funny how spooopy a death is to se/x/offenders is directly related to how much they want to fuck some one involved with it.
you faggots wouldn't care about this if it was a fuggly neckbeard instead of a moderately attractive Asian woman.
>>
>>15603759
it's that and she also appears more innocent and less likely to have done this herself. some neckbeard acting like a retard in an elevator wouldn't be as strange, and someone with more muscle would be easier to believe they opened the hatch on the tank. her being cute just makes it harder to forget, but it would still be a mystery if it was a guy.

It's been a while, but as I remember they had to cut open the tank because they couldn't open it themselves, and we never got an answer as to how she got in. everything else, while confusing, can still be explained, so why didn't we get any details about the most important part of the case?
>>
>>15603803
>she also appears more innocent and less likely to have done this herself
no, that's your lonely wifuaddled brain trying to make her into your magical conspiracy victim.
>>
>>15603679
thats not noice anon
>>
>>15603759
I see you find water bloated dead Asians attractive. Sorry, moderately attractive.
>>15603803
My god you must be so single your balls hunker up inside your brain for company.
>>
yes interested to know if there were steps inside the water tank... is this mike?
>>
File: scary.png (391KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scary.png
391KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>15604212
nevermind thats suey park.

dont mind that.
>>
>>15604151
Why get so butthurt about nothing? Are you mentally ill? I am honestly curious.
>>
>>15604151
>you must be so single

Go back to reddit, you fuck.
>>
too soon man
>>
>>15603759
I just found this right now and was interested before I knew anything about who it was.
>>
>>15604355
>>15604357
Nice try troll fag but /pol/ is way over there >
Advice for future is to read a comment before reposting your marketing terms here. Why get so worked up over a response? Oh yeah coz every time you ask your mum "which milkman?" she just shrugs and says "he got milk?"
>>
Why doesn't the elevator go down? Why doesn't the elevator door close?
>>
>>15604672

Because she's hitting the button to not let it
>>
>>15603428

No because we get the same fucking thread daily.
>>
I think that the only interesting thing about this story is that it happened in the infamous Cecil Hotel. Richard Ramirez stayed at that hotel.
>>
>>15603428
Why exactly did she leave Canada? I can't find a source which states that.
>>
Leave the poor woman in peace.

If you don't, we'll sage this thread just like the last one.
>>
who put bella in the witch elm
>>
>>15605772
>>
File: cmonsleuths.png (711KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cmonsleuths.png
711KB, 1366x768px
this is the only interesting thing that gets constantly overlooked.
>>
>>15605173
I'll start then

SAGE
>>
>>15603428
looks like she may have been having delusions. Mentaal instability, then suicide. Sad.
>>
>>15606887
wat
>>
elisa lam is an agregor, some kind of artificial intelligence created by a group of conditionned people.
go search lisa laam elswere than this boring water tank affaire and also, go fuck yourselves
>>
I thought that was a stripper with her tits out on top of the tower at first.
>>
>>15603623
That isn't even how that works
>>
someone was keeping that elevator door from closing.
>>
>>15603803
They cut the tank open because it would've been hard as fuck to remove her body from the tank's top opening without a good chance it would've fell apart from all the decay.
>>
>>15605999
It constantly get's overlooked because it's bollocks.
>>
>>15607418
She wasn't in there losing enough to rot. In water the first thing that happens is you bloat. Never EVER pop a bloaty dead thing unless your prepared for sudden exposure to everything in the cavity.

I can't find the video of the whale that evacuates its digestive system after some bright spark slices its gut open. Not as funny as the blowing up of the whale but funny.
>>
>>15607532
the digestive tract continues to operate after the host dies, and in a body of water it would just flow right out her butt
>>
>>15607532

Have you read the autopsy report? It states otherwise, body was already in good decaying condition.

There is nothing paranormal or mysterious about this case.

>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160388131

This is a very good resource and even if you are not a detective you may understand what happened.
>>
>>15607538
That's the contents of her bowel moron not the contents of the cavity containing the intestines and what not.

>>15607544
It may have been decaying I never said it wasn't. I said it would have been cut out due to bloating of the limbs and stomach. You can be decaying and not literally falling apart at the seams, If this was the case then cutting the tank open or not she would have fallen apart.
>>
>>15607544
/x/ is not interested in facts.

fucking sage.
>>
>>15607544
no, there isn't. Her recorded behavior is abnormal to say the least and how she ended up there at all is a mystery. You may have a plausible hypothesis but that's all it is. You're trying to claim that the first passible guess you come up with equals case closed. It doesn't.
>>
leaver her alone.
>>
>>15607582
/thread
>>
>>15607582
but muh wifu...
>>
>>15604701
Him and another seriel killer
>>
File: elisa lam.jpg (83KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
elisa lam.jpg
83KB, 500x666px
last picture she posted on her blog. its still up somewhere, cant remember the url
>>
>>15607532
This is what I meant(i.e. her body would've been very difficult to move without rupturing it, so they cut a hole in the tank), actually.
>>15607850
May I save this? I really REALLY like it. TIA(Tanks in advance, m80)
>>
>>15608648
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f239/i-there-elisa-lam-136004/
>>
>>15603759
>moderately attractive
You have pretty low standards, anon
>>
>>15608648

Anonymous: I really, really like this image.
>>
>>15607850
>is a skinwalker
>>
>>15607850
Why is she so pale?
>>
>>15610239
>/x/ has no standards
fixed
>>
File: blimey.jpg (72KB, 684x512px) Image search: [Google]
blimey.jpg
72KB, 684x512px
sagé
>>
>>15607544

THIS BODYBUILDING.COM FORUM THREAD IS A VERY GOOD RESOURCE
>>
>>15603428

yes thank you, I came to /x/ today to find her name. my boss is a psychic and I'm trying to push this case in his direction.
>>
File: 1305246504061.jpg (44KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1305246504061.jpg
44KB, 446x400px
>>15611069
>>
>>15611073

its been a fun career choice.
>>
idk even if it's just as simple as "she's crazy" the whole thing just gives me chills. she was into fashion, according to her tumblr, yet she was wearing a hoodie and basketball shorts while staying in LA? the police released the video because it seemed so unlike her, according to family, it just weirds me out. and why was she there alone? logically, if she committed suicide, why not just jump off the roof? why go to the trouble of getting into a water tank? i've seen videos that prove it's not that hard to get to the roof or to the tank, so it is likely that she did go there herself, it's just really unsettling wondering what could have driven her to do something so specifically fucked up, especially considering she wasn't on drugs. if she had the sense to know there was water in those tanks, and that the water was for the people staying in the hotel, why would she not only kill herself, but intentionally harm the hundreds of residents there? even though i'm no longer as obsessed as i was, i still see threads about her here and just wonder what was going through her head, whether she was murdered or killed herself or had some strange accident, she must have been so scared. and it haunts me.
>>
>>15610593
she was already dead at the time
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.