[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I talk to spirits safely? I would try an ouija board,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

How can I talk to spirits safely? I would try an ouija board, but I don't have one on hand and I'm not sure I'd want to risk it. Has anyone here ever tried to make contact and had success?
>>
>>15327799
Ouija boards can be made with just a piece of paper, a pen, and a shotglass. There's nothing special about the boards you can buy. Alternatives include any kind of divination tool (tarot, runes, etc), microphones for EVP, meditation, astral projection, and some random chaos magick ritual.
>>
File: Thin Place.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Thin Place.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Definitely don't want to go with a ouija board as you might get something to answer that you don't want to mess with.

Try opening a thinny - or thin place - through sigil work. I lost the exact directions on how to do this, but I'll do my best to give you what I can from memory.

Just know that you can't open thin places within good distance of each other or it'll make your thinny weak.

Light some incense and a few candles, then draw this sigil facing north or upwards in a small space, as small as you can get it. The smaller the space, the stronger your place. After you open the thinny, face the sigil while sitting on the other side of the space, preferably against the wall, focus on the area in front of you. Try not to focus on the sigil itself, but instead of the spirits that will appear in the room before you. If you can't see them, just be patient - they will come eventually. Remember to focus on what's not there - because that's where they'll show up. Ask questions to bait/lure the spirits, or otherwise interact with them to bring them through. Just don't freak out when they come, that will scare them away. Remember to be patient and calm- opening a thinny is like putting a net into water. You'll never catch anything if you're too quick and you'll scare the fish away if you're too rowdy.

You can leave this thinny for as long as you like. When you're done with the area, erase the sigil or scratch through one of the lines, essentially "breaking" it.

As for drawing your sigil, get it as similar to pic related as you can manage. Most of those that I've spoken to who have done this recommended using spray paint as their medium.

I'll update if I remember using anything else. I may make another post on a different method of contacting spirits if this one doesn't work for you, or if you feel like this is the wrong way to go about doing so.
>>
>>15327868
Thanks, I really appreciate that! Very helpful information. I don't want to work with anything that's 'black magic' etc. This wouldn't be in that realm, would it? Is it risky, or possible to draw in negative forces?
>>
>>15327917
>I don't want to work with anything that's 'black magic' etc.

You'll never get far in evocations with that kind of restrictive mindset.
>>
File: thinny.jpg (70KB, 963x800px) Image search: [Google]
thinny.jpg
70KB, 963x800px
>>15327917
It's not black magic. In no way is this harmful or even dangerous. They can, in no way, harm you or anyone else because they're not coming through all the way, it's not a portal, more like a window.
>>
>>15327938
Black magick isn't strictly harmful. Any kind of of magick where you yourself are creating or doing change is black magick.

Also you forgot to tell him to do a LBRP beforehand to clear the air and then bind the spirit. Not binding the spirit or demon can lead to VERY dangerous consequences.
>>
>>15327956
Yeah..this all sounds pretty risky for an OP who doesn't want to tamper with the natural order. Aren't there other ways?
>>
>>15327973
Not if you want real results.

And he should still perform the LBRP and bind the spirit anyway.
>>
File: Psychosis.jpg (75KB, 800x662px) Image search: [Google]
Psychosis.jpg
75KB, 800x662px
>>15327956
Oh - I hadn't meant to imply that black magic was harmful, I was just answering his questions in order. The thoughts "It's not black magic" and "In no way is this harmful" were completely separate ones. I don't believe that this method is technically altering the natural, though I could be incorrect as I am not as well-versed in this matter.

OP listen to Ghost. This part of the ritual wasn't mentioned in the original post from which I received my information on thinnies, thus it was forgotten. In fact, take any advice given by others - as I mentioned before, I'm giving you this information by memory.
>>
>>15327799
>Implying spirits are dangerous
They're just people as you and I, OP. The "safest" (as in indirect) way to do so is to talk to a medium
>>
>>15327868
this you dumby op. all though everyone says it so it might have lost it's meaning but, yeah, just don't fuck with that shit at all. i've been in the presence of a demon without using any type of thing to "draw it out" other than our average trying to rile it up and it is seriously one of the worst feelings you can get, it's just so obvious that something "pure evil" is near you and it's not something i would want anybody to feel. but yeah op, please just don't fuck with one, a lot of times nothing happens unless some tard with you is doing it on purpose, but when stuff does happen it is very rarely something peaceful
>>
>>15328004
Wait what? You tried to rile up a demon without binding it?
>>
>>15328021
goddamnit. i'm not a whatever the fuck it's called m8, i don't do spells or "binding" or whatever the fuck the "magic" people on /x/ say they do
>>
>>15328025
Then that's your own fault.

You didn't just play with fire; you soaked the matches in gasoline.
>>
question: why does a Milton Bradley board game makes spirits chatty?

>serious question
>>
>>15328036
again, no. i honestly think all the stupid magic shit people constantly post on here is fake as shit. i believe in most paranormal stuff but fucking summoning and trapping a demon? come on, i know shit like demons existing is pushing the limit but come on, that just sounds stupid.
>>
>>15328039
again most of the time it doesn't, the times it does is because the people all concentrating really hard on "communicating" with someone/thing. it's very hard to explain but some times the simple thought in someones mind can make something happen in the physical world. ouija is usually a "poltergeist" type of thing.
>>
>>15328042
>i honestly think all the stupid magic shit people constantly post on here is fake as shit.

Then why fuck with it? You're playing with something you don't understand then act surprised when it doesn't go your way.

>but fucking summoning and trapping a demon? come on, i know shit like demons existing is pushing the limit but come on, that just sounds stupid.

That's what binding is. Which you didn't even know about.
>>
>>15327799
>I would try an ouija board
Read about Ideomotor phenomenon first.
>>
>>15328050
>ouija is usually a "poltergeist" type of thing.
But why then spirits can't use ouija board and move the marker without using human's hand if poltergeists can move things around? Sounds like bullshit to me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.