[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a humanity fuck yeah thread? I'll dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 117

File: 1402613263872.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1402613263872.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
Can we have a humanity fuck yeah thread?

I'll dump some that I saved
>>
File: 1408327412943.jpg (218KB, 1234x916px) Image search: [Google]
1408327412943.jpg
218KB, 1234x916px
>>
File: 1400378104477.png (83KB, 1203x706px) Image search: [Google]
1400378104477.png
83KB, 1203x706px
>>
>yfw out there there's some shitty lesser race who imagines aliens to look like us
>>
File: 1408329610007.png (78KB, 842x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1408329610007.png
78KB, 842x1139px
>>
File: 1408326847335.png (116KB, 1310x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1408326847335.png
116KB, 1310x1096px
I like this one
>>
File: 1408319430269.png (139KB, 1325x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1408319430269.png
139KB, 1325x1028px
>>
>>15136075
did he really say that in the movie? I never watched avatar because it looked fucking boring to me
>>
>>15136110
No.
>>
Well that's all I have for now. Hope more people will stop by and dump more so that I can add them to my folder
>>
>>15136087
>tfw there's an autistic alien out there browing their own version of 4chin
>>
File: hfy 73.jpg (634KB, 1884x1042px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 73.jpg
634KB, 1884x1042px
i like posting this one for replies
>>
>>15136240
That was so fucking great!
>>
File: hfy 37.jpg (548KB, 1883x865px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 37.jpg
548KB, 1883x865px
bump
>>
File: wearecoming.png (122KB, 1280x1397px) Image search: [Google]
wearecoming.png
122KB, 1280x1397px
>>
>>15136110
the movie was very sjw friendly , if he had well it wouldn't be the case.
>>
I could read this shit all night
>>
File: hfy 66.png (210KB, 1889x2226px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 66.png
210KB, 1889x2226px
bumpity bump
>>
File: hfy 38.jpg (1MB, 1888x2478px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 38.jpg
1MB, 1888x2478px
tulurubump
>>
>>15137821

If he had it might have been a good movie.
>>
>this is what humans believe

The reality is the secret to space travel requires complete mastery in physics and the manipulation of forces and matter. With such knowledge, the concept of warfare as we know it has no meaning and any race unable to overcome barbarism will never be allowed to escape their solar system.
>>
>>15138874

sopr enliten post m r redddit tell us em another 1
>>
How about no, humanity itself has become a self centered cancerous disease in their being with no consideration to their fellow brother, neither to the cosmic harmonious laws of the universe. Its' sad really I don't see any fuck yeah in it
>>
>>15136157
>tfw it's called 4xhan
>Created by Zoot
>>
>>15136240
lol aliens meet /b/
>>
>>15136087
>>15136157
>>15138935
>tfw when there are people from alternate realities who post on the same 4chan as you
>>
>>15140736
That face when tesseract face.
>>
>>15138925
Fuck order! And fuck harmony! lets suck the universe dry and become the terror of the cosmos! Im pretty sure that deserves a fuck yeah.
>>
>>15136075

Humans... the special education kids of the galaxy. Funny people.
>>
>HFY
Fuck off back to reddit!
>>
>>15138925
I bet you watch my little pony
>>
>>15141849
He's probably a furry or "otherkin".
>>
There's one story that focuses on human's using guns/ranged weapons, anyone have it?
>>
>>15136079
The line in that
>and I remember the taste of the chocolate bar he gave me
That says a lot about us humans. It's a powerful line.
>>
Thread is dead so I'll try some OC because I'm bored.

Taking potshots at the void was commonplace for the 5th Committee of Yran; in order to test various medium to long range weapons we would send drones out to various distances and then blow them apart to test variables such as accuracy and firepower as well as endurance over long distances.
The 3rd Committee were often displeased at such careless use of what they called "pointless" advancements in technology-it was well known that we had eclipsed all but the Jlooid in terms of firepower, and even then what we lacked in power we made up for in knowledge and technological advancements.
The Jlooid were a powerhouse, we liked to think of ourselves as a well armed intellectual.
Regardless, the 3rd Committee frowned on use of live creatures for testing of weapons.

When the 1st Committee released the grand scale of life and existence, much controversy and accusations of corruption and disregard for life blossomed in the streets.
It was decided that some species in the universe were insignificant enough to be wiped out entirely for the betterment of the more advanced species such as ourselves.
The 1st Committee was never questioned or doubted; up until now.
We were delighted at the announcement. Our first target was the Oiiaf, the sentient plants from which we once gained our knowledge of our own environment-we knew everything there was to learn, and they were deemed unnecessary. From them we created many powerful biological weapons, capable of targeting and exploiting digestive systems and creating allergic and often fatal reactions to the most commonly consumed resource.
As time progressed, we targeted species further and further toward the void.
The benefit was small, but enough to satisfy and tempt us to continue.
The 3rd Committee protested every step of the way, and eventually they were the cause of the first civil issue Yran has ever faced.
They were exiled to the void, and without them we were unstoppable.
>>
>>15142236
You have potential as a short story writer, and so does this specific story. But you need a bit more framing, and for lack of a better term -fluff. Keep on keepin on.
>>
>>15142236
With the 3rd Committee gone, we continued to harvest and reassign various species to help advance our technology; creatures which we once used for transport were bred to power machines which would in turn power our cities and systems. Their cries for mercy or freedom were dismissed thanks to the 1st Committee's ruling that the needs of the minor species must not hamper the needs or desires of the major species.
The 3rd Council had been gone for an immeasurable amount of time, and without them we made astounding leaps in both cultural and technological fields.
However, we were first notified of a possible error in judgement when an unidentified piece of scrap was found just outside our territory, seemingly having fallen short of an attempt to fire it into the priority mineral bay.
Our first thoughts were to scrap it; it was the head of an early missile model, first fired many rotations ago when the 3rd Committee had been banished for merely a few transitions ago.

However, upon the side of the scrap an odd symbol had been etched. It was reminiscent of the Yran government seal, however a message was crudely carved across the middle:

"They are coming. Notify the 1st committee. Do not attack."

We dispatched scout ships to source the origin of the scrap, and it was discovered that it had somehow emerged from the void; as far as we were aware, the void was without life whatsoever asides from crude bacterial beings.
Further reports showed us that a long dead planet had been colonized by an unregistered species; most likely a new strain of something we had wiped out, surviving our scans due to some sort of vile cross species intercourse.

The 7th Committee put forward to the Grand Council that we ought to interact with the species, but at this point we had decided that their relevance was lower than any of the species before them.
They bore no relevance to us nor our world-it was clear they would be harvested.
>>
>>
>>15142293
We sent out our first harvest ship with the intent of cracking the planet; allowing us to isolate any areas of interest and target them alone, rather than scatter the populated areas and have to fuss over whether or not we missed anyone.
All 10 Committees stayed silent for the duration of the flight, as we watched our ship slowly descend into the planet's atmosphere.
Without warning, a message was fronted to every member of council, bypassing all means of security or message priority filtering.
It was crudely written, as though written by a Yranash only a few rotations old, but despite this the message was clear.

"We have returned your people. We ask no reward. Can you help us."

We were unsure of whom we were speaking to, but it was myself who was nominated to maintain contact.
The 1st Committee took no interest in the discussion, and ever since we in the 5th Committee had taken control of the harvest ships, we decided it was only polite to notify the species of their incoming extinction.

I replied with an apologetic but unwavering tone, ensuring they would understand that we had every right to act as we were; they could not understand the rulings of the 1st Committee.
The response was odd.

"Do not attack. We will not harm. Need help."

I am unsure whether it was curiosity or boredom which fuelled the conversation, but further messages revealed that the colony we discovered was in fact just that; a temporary home. The species originated from a planet they named Earth, as opposed to the dead planet Mars which they were currently residing on.
He spoke of their own terrible mistakes; telling tales of massive industrialization and war for minerals leading to planet-wide conflict and the eventual near death of their home world.
They had ventured into the stars in seek of resources and had come across our exiled 3rd Committee, who had taken refuge with them.

I was disgusted.
>>
>>15142343
Keep going, I'm intrigued
>>
>>15142343
When the harvest ship cracked the planet, only one message was received from whoever I had been talking to.
The species were soon forgotten about altogether; the void was silent once again and we continued expanding and slowly using up each life-form on the grand list of existence.
However, the final message haunts me as I watch the stars.
I see it as I rest, and I doubt any of the other council members would take me seriously if I told them how much it distressed me.

"Why. We asked for help. We are human. Not forget."

Many transitions had passed. We were at the peak of technological power. The other major species were getting along at their own pace, but we had reached a point where we had nothing more to gather; no more knowledge to learn, no more to create or destroy.
The 1st Committee announced that we were close to the final transition; the idea of moving from mere life-forms to Star Dietys was an exciting prospect-we would have reached the ultimate existence faster than any species before us.

When the humans came from the void, we laughed. Tiny ships trundled out at humiliating speeds, firing pathetic cannons which barely reached our own defenses before being deflected, allowing for our own cannons to blow the ships out of existence.
We decided to put on a show for the people, a final mark in our legacy. We sent out a fleet to the void, expecting a swift victory.
Without warning, we lost contact with the fleet.
We sent ship after ship to try and regain contact or even survey the situation; perhaps we had slightly underestimated the "humans" and had sent too small a fleet.
When the communication between councils failed, we began to panic.
The entire 5th Committee was puzzled to hear the sirens of abandoment; we watched as the 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 4th and 2nd Committee ships sailed off toward the void.
We were confused.
I was afraid.
>>
File: hfy 21.png (256KB, 1881x1458px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 21.png
256KB, 1881x1458px
bumpitybump
>>
>>15142420
Without communication, we panicked. There was no means of assessing the situation nor accessing any weapons or equipment other than what we had on hand. The department of the councils left us in disarray, and despite various means of contact we could not get in touch with the 1st Committee of any kind of reassurance or instructions.
We were alone.
At last, I heard the prompt to indicate that an urgent message had successfully been delivered to our office.
However, it was not from the 1st Council.
It was from the void.
In the same garbled Yranish, it was a repeating message which was seemingly only growing in size the longer I left it open.

"The humans are coming the humans are coming the humans are coming the humans are coming the humans are coming..."

One by one the monitors started blinking, urgent message after urgent message was coming through, and they all held dire messages;

"3rd Committee take us back. We are not superior here. They will not bend. Take us back.

"The humans need help. They will free us if you help them. Help them."

"Do not trust the 1st Council. The transcendence is a lie. The void is safe, come to the void. The void is safe. Come to the void."

"Why did you attack. We asked only for you to help them. We are inferior to the humans. They will not forget this."

In a frenzy, I sent back a response to the source.
"We will come to the void. We are sorry."
Awaiting a response, we all nervously stood staring at the monitor, listening to the sounds of civil unrest and disorder outside our tower.
A response came through and flickered on our screen for just a few seconds.

"Too late."

The screens shut off and we lost power. The main systems began to fail and soon the city was in a state of chaos. The 5th Council and I managed to reach an escape ship, and I targeted the vague direction of the void as the ship powered up.
Behind us, we watched the cities burn.
>>
>>15142473
I watched as the various subspecies which had become one with out machines burst free, roaming the planet as though it were uninhabited. The great worms burrowed through our towers, undoubtedly crushing thousands of both elders and infants as it raged across the terrain.
Much time passed; our ship was slow and the void was far-we watched in despair as our planet degraded over many transitions.
Other major species circled it for a short while, before we saw the unmistakable green bloom of a planet cracker fill the atmosphere.
I hung my head in sorrow; Yran was lost.
Our only hope lay in the void, which we had almost reached.
As we descended into the blackness, we saw the lights of colony ships, as well as many smaller plantations on various planets.
But we did not fall upon open arms.
The ruins of the Council ships were scattered from planet to planet, picked apart and left to rot upon whatever mound they collided with.
We saw lines of Yran Elders and council members chained together and forced to harvest weak top surface minerals from rocks; we saw the abandoned civilian ships of Yran, peppered with holes from weaponry far beyond what we thought the void was capable of producing.
Our ship landed upon a moon of what I suppose was earth; a relatively dead planet which was surrounded by many ships as well as various crudely constructed platforms upon huge masses of rock.

The door of the ship opened and we saw a human up close for the first time.
They were much smaller than us, and wore peculiar costumes which covered their entire body from top to bottom.
He told us he was going to fill the ship with oxygen; we saw no reason for this, as oxygen was a rather useless thing to us and has not been useful since we were granted our adaptive respiratory system by the Dietys.
Once this was done, the human was joined by several others, all of whom removed the top part of their costumes.
>>
>>15142522
>>15142473
>>15142420
>>15142343
>>15142293
>>15142236
god bless you anon
>>
>>15142522
The human made odd noises, whilst holding a device to his face. I did not understand him, but upon activating the device I heard Yranish, leading me to believe they had fashioned a translator of sorts.

"You are 5th Committee. Are you."

He held the device to my face, and pointed at it.
I replied with a simple "Yes."

The humans behind seemed to tense at my answer, their faces contorted into a shape which made me feel uncomfortable.

The human spoke again.
"You attacked our people. You pushed us to near extinction. You sent us your exiles because you think we live in nothing."

I desperately tried to explain our reasoning to the human, and one of my colleagues stood up and asked the human why he dared to question a species on the verge of transcendence.

"Transcend this."
I am unsure of what the human meant by this, but he motioned to one of his friends who pulled some sort of hand held cannon from his back and fired it at my colleague, killing him instantly.
This act of war would outrage our people at any other moment, but not now.

"We watched. We learned. We didn't forget."
The human continued. The other humans began to restrain us in tight chains which burned my skin.
"We are forgiving."
He said, as we were marched from our ship toward a much larger ship upon which many other Yranish were shackled.
"But we are not ignorant."

As the slave ship left the moon, I watched in shock as I saw the majestic 1st Council ship arrive from the blackness.
I watched as it landed and was surrounded by humans.
I watched as they dragged the members of the mystical and all powerful 1st Council from the hold and threw them to the ground.
I watched them execute each member one by one.
In that moment I felt something no Yranish has ever known; I felt regret.
To whoever this message reaches, please understand. We are sorry. But we can make amends with this warning. The humans are coming. They are forgiving, but not ignorant. Be ready.
>>
>>15142553
You're welcome I guess, thank you for the praise! I'm going to bed.
>>
>>15142586
end?
>>
>>15142596
Afraid so. It's 5.30am, I can't do creative. You can tell as the story gets more shit tier toward the end. I tried. It was cool in my head.
>>
File: hfy 79.png (2MB, 1884x2596px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 79.png
2MB, 1884x2596px
>>15142586
screencapped
>>
>>15141192

pretty sure we're already that.
>>
>>15136086
Shit that's cool.
>>
>>15136086
beautiful. I like these threads
>>
File: hfy 36.png (488KB, 1886x2129px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 36.png
488KB, 1886x2129px
>>15142787
>>
File: Hfy 64.5.jpg (3MB, 1910x6742px) Image search: [Google]
Hfy 64.5.jpg
3MB, 1910x6742px
>>15142794
>>
>>15136075
Yeah. Go humanity.
>>
>>15142852
>>
>>15137788
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>15142794
Like this one too. Th-thanks anon
>>
>>15136240
>who the fuck are the "dark tribesman"

>oh wait

>mfw
>>
>>15138059
seconded
>>
File: hfy 15 space velociraptors.png (43KB, 1875x526px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 15 space velociraptors.png
43KB, 1875x526px
>>15142873
>>
File: hfy 49 fixxed.jpg (1MB, 1884x3123px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 49 fixxed.jpg
1MB, 1884x3123px
>>15142878
>>
File: hfy 73.png (142KB, 1884x1042px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 73.png
142KB, 1884x1042px
>>15142883
ah shit wrong one
i've saved almost 60 of these things
>>
File: hfy 4.jpg (1MB, 1885x2026px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 4.jpg
1MB, 1885x2026px
>>15142884
im really just picking these at random
>>
File: hfy 5.jpg (779KB, 1876x1188px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 5.jpg
779KB, 1876x1188px
>>15142891
>>
>>15138874
*tips fedora*
>>
File: hfy 6.jpg (419KB, 1875x570px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 6.jpg
419KB, 1875x570px
>>15142895
>>
File: hfy 7.jpg (505KB, 1875x876px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 7.jpg
505KB, 1875x876px
>>15142903
>>
>posting other people's OC rather than making your own and sharing it

shiggy
>>
File: Hfy 8.jpg (314KB, 1873x689px) Image search: [Google]
Hfy 8.jpg
314KB, 1873x689px
>>15142905
>>15142906
i tried once
it was pretty shitty...
>>
File: HFy 9.jpg (484KB, 1877x695px) Image search: [Google]
HFy 9.jpg
484KB, 1877x695px
>>15142909
>>
File: HFY 10.png (419KB, 1867x1646px) Image search: [Google]
HFY 10.png
419KB, 1867x1646px
>>15142912
>>
File: HFY 11.png (67KB, 1855x624px) Image search: [Google]
HFY 11.png
67KB, 1855x624px
>>15142918
>>
File: hfy twelve.png (80KB, 1872x701px) Image search: [Google]
hfy twelve.png
80KB, 1872x701px
>>15142921
>>
File: hfy 13.png (193KB, 1878x898px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 13.png
193KB, 1878x898px
>>15142933
>>
File: hfy 14.jpg (511KB, 1872x675px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 14.jpg
511KB, 1872x675px
>>15142939
>>
File: hfy 15 demonic invasion.jpg (530KB, 1876x963px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 15 demonic invasion.jpg
530KB, 1876x963px
>>15142945
>>
File: hfy 16.jpg (299KB, 1136x977px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 16.jpg
299KB, 1136x977px
>>15142948
>>
File: hfy 17.jpg (226KB, 1877x293px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 17.jpg
226KB, 1877x293px
>>15142951
>>
File: hfy 18 godd sfmsdg54.jpg (762KB, 1878x1905px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 18 godd sfmsdg54.jpg
762KB, 1878x1905px
>>15142956
>>
File: hfy 19.jpg (412KB, 1871x779px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 19.jpg
412KB, 1871x779px
>>15142957
>>
File: hfy 20.jpg (643KB, 1881x911px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 20.jpg
643KB, 1881x911px
>>15142959
>>
File: hfy 21.jpg (1MB, 1881x1458px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 21.jpg
1MB, 1881x1458px
>>15142960
>>
File: hfy 22.jpg (819KB, 1146x1965px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 22.jpg
819KB, 1146x1965px
>>15142968
>>
File: hfy 23.png (41KB, 1881x482px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 23.png
41KB, 1881x482px
>>15142973
>>
File: hfy 24.jpg (399KB, 1883x613px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 24.jpg
399KB, 1883x613px
>>15142977
>>
File: HFy 25.jpg (608KB, 1877x859px) Image search: [Google]
HFy 25.jpg
608KB, 1877x859px
>>15142982
>>
File: hfy 26.jpg (586KB, 1883x1088px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 26.jpg
586KB, 1883x1088px
>>15142987
>>
File: hfy 27.jpg (394KB, 1883x638px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 27.jpg
394KB, 1883x638px
>>15142990
>>
File: hfy 28 dick unity.jpg (101KB, 829x363px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 28 dick unity.jpg
101KB, 829x363px
>>15142990
i honestly dont know why i saved so many of these
>>
File: hfy 29.jpg (815KB, 1880x1284px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 29.jpg
815KB, 1880x1284px
>>15142999
>>
File: hfy 30.jpg (316KB, 1881x489px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 30.jpg
316KB, 1881x489px
>>15143008
>>
File: hfy 31.jpg (996KB, 1883x1720px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 31.jpg
996KB, 1883x1720px
>>15143011
>>
File: hfy 32.jpg (483KB, 1883x835px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 32.jpg
483KB, 1883x835px
>>15143015
>>
File: hfy 33.jpg (356KB, 1881x521px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 33.jpg
356KB, 1881x521px
>>15143019
>>
File: hfy 34.jpg (247KB, 1881x336px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 34.jpg
247KB, 1881x336px
>>15143022
>>
File: hfy 35.jpg (638KB, 1880x1374px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 35.jpg
638KB, 1880x1374px
>>15143024
>>
File: hfy 36.jpg (1MB, 1886x2129px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 36.jpg
1MB, 1886x2129px
>>15143028
>>
File: hfy 39.jpg (410KB, 1880x673px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 39.jpg
410KB, 1880x673px
>>15143030
37 and 38 have already been posted
>>
File: HFY 40.jpg (1MB, 1886x2372px) Image search: [Google]
HFY 40.jpg
1MB, 1886x2372px
>>15143032
>>
File: hfy 41.jpg (342KB, 1884x471px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 41.jpg
342KB, 1884x471px
>>15143036
>>
File: hfy 42.jpg (456KB, 1883x712px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 42.jpg
456KB, 1883x712px
>>15143039
>>
File: hfy 43.jpg (732KB, 1883x992px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 43.jpg
732KB, 1883x992px
>>15143043
>>
File: hfy 44.jpg (494KB, 1880x1377px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 44.jpg
494KB, 1880x1377px
>>15143045
>>
File: hfy 45.jpg (291KB, 1880x468px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 45.jpg
291KB, 1880x468px
>>15143048
>>
File: hfy 46.jpg (975KB, 1886x2125px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 46.jpg
975KB, 1886x2125px
>>15143051
>>
File: hfy 47.jpg (312KB, 1881x561px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 47.jpg
312KB, 1881x561px
>>15143057
>>
File: hfy 48.jpg (1MB, 1882x2178px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 48.jpg
1MB, 1882x2178px
>>15143061
>>15143058
>>
Doesn't /lit/ have these kinds of threads?
>>
File: hfy 50.jpg (295KB, 1880x526px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 50.jpg
295KB, 1880x526px
>>15143065
49 has already been done
>>
File: hfy 51.jpg (308KB, 1881x335px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 51.jpg
308KB, 1881x335px
>>15143072
i've never seen any
>>
>>15143061
Idungeddit. Is it a video game?
>>
File: hfy 52.jpg (140KB, 1883x159px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 52.jpg
140KB, 1883x159px
>>15143078
i've seen them on /tg/ /x/ /b/ /pol/ but not on lit
>>
File: hfy 53.jpg (260KB, 1884x470px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 53.jpg
260KB, 1884x470px
>>15143082
>>
>>15143082
>/b/

>/pol/

>creating good OC

m8...
>>
File: hfy 54.jpg (299KB, 1883x473px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 54.jpg
299KB, 1883x473px
>>15143084
>>
File: hfy 55.jpg (199KB, 1883x316px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 55.jpg
199KB, 1883x316px
>>15143089
>>15143090
not making oc, but they do post screen caps every so often
/b/ though shits up the threads almost instantly with homosexual midget porn
>>
File: hfy 56.jpg (516KB, 1876x866px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 56.jpg
516KB, 1876x866px
>>15143093
>>
File: hfy 57.jpg (735KB, 1881x1399px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 57.jpg
735KB, 1881x1399px
>>15143097
>>
fuck, too tired to make some HFY OC.

I'll come back in a while if this thread is still around
>>
File: hfy 58.jpg (483KB, 1885x733px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 58.jpg
483KB, 1885x733px
>>15143105
>>
File: hfy 59.jpg (589KB, 1880x820px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 59.jpg
589KB, 1880x820px
>>15143111
this thread isnt going to last 24 hours without some oc
>>
File: hfy 60.jpg (872KB, 1884x1547px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 60.jpg
872KB, 1884x1547px
>>15143119
>>
>>15143105
lel, saved
>>
File: hfy 61.jpg (541KB, 1882x953px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 61.jpg
541KB, 1882x953px
>>15143124
>>
File: Hfy 62.jpg (694KB, 1884x1255px) Image search: [Google]
Hfy 62.jpg
694KB, 1884x1255px
>>15143130
>>
File: hfy 65.png (59KB, 1341x738px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 65.png
59KB, 1341x738px
>>15143133
>>
File: hfy 66.jpg (985KB, 1889x2226px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 66.jpg
985KB, 1889x2226px
>>15143138
>>
File: HFY 67.jpg (731KB, 1886x1321px) Image search: [Google]
HFY 67.jpg
731KB, 1886x1321px
>>15143144
>>
File: HFY 68.jpg (285KB, 1883x642px) Image search: [Google]
HFY 68.jpg
285KB, 1883x642px
>>15143150
>>
File: hfy 69.jpg (213KB, 1692x694px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 69.jpg
213KB, 1692x694px
>>15143154
>>
File: hfy 70.jpg (237KB, 1889x407px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 70.jpg
237KB, 1889x407px
>>15143158
>>
File: hfy 72.jpg (515KB, 1886x1104px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 72.jpg
515KB, 1886x1104px
>>15143165
>>
File: hfy 74.jpg (892KB, 1884x1498px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 74.jpg
892KB, 1884x1498px
>>15143168
>>
File: hfy 75.jpg (610KB, 1886x874px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 75.jpg
610KB, 1886x874px
>>15143178
>>
File: hfy 76.jpg (476KB, 1882x950px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 76.jpg
476KB, 1882x950px
>>15143182
i'm just about out
>>
File: hfy 77.jpg (847KB, 1884x1289px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 77.jpg
847KB, 1884x1289px
>>15143184
>>
File: hfy 78.jpg (377KB, 1447x1434px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 78.jpg
377KB, 1447x1434px
>>15143187
im out
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 283x178px
Have you ever experienced a fear of fulfillment? Of what you may or may not do in your brief period of existence on this little blue rock traveling in a seemingly endless spiral around a star that is also moving around a giant black hole thousands of light years away? How you might be remembered by strangers who look upon your works when you are long dead? Or if you leave anything at all? Youth can be plagued by a fear of fulfillment, not wanting to close any doors but not really wanting to open any because you're afraid of what's waiting for you on the other side.

The older you get, the less you think about those choices you could have made to work harder at this or that, wether you stuck with that program, or ran off when you felt that it was all hopeless. Maybe you should've killed yourself by now since you haven't met the goals set by yourself at a younger age. Sometimes you're expected to exert yourself, but you're afraid that if you do your head might explode. You look to the people who have left their mark on this planet, wondering how they did what they did, people of today who are well off for themselves, how did they do it?

Then when you actually do something, you wonder how you actually got there, even though you know it was only by the seat of your pants that you got as far as you did.
>>
>>15143190
>78 of these fucking saved

You've read them all?
>>
>>15143195
those are just the ones i personally screen capped
>>
>>15143111
>>15143111
I really like the mixture of history and sci-fi in this one.

At the end I said "OH fuck this is Roswell!"
>>
File: hfy 80.jpg (124KB, 1883x177px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 80.jpg
124KB, 1883x177px
>>15143191
>>
>>15140736
In bizzaro world, only the rich and elite fews can
>>
>>15143306
>you mean the successful right?
>>
Anyone have the one about humans sending a fleet of medical ships to save a species dying of some plague? Been trying to find it.
>>
>>15142818
just...beautifulll... That op is a fucking genius and I would read every book he makes
>>
>>15143376
i posted it just before
>>
First time posting any kind of OC, do your worst.

Perhaps I should start off a bit formally, X'ira -assumed translation for a deity- knows what good it does me now. My name is -rough translation- Admiral Ruthen of the Wenra Fleet. I am recording this message to tell you of the horrors we've faced on this god forsaken mission. I merely pray that it reaches the right ears before it's too late.
We were the peacekeepers once you know. A strong and powerful race, equipped with the best tech and the shiniest armor. Among the counsel of the ascended races we were a glorious example of military might and order. That... all of it meant nothing after everything we've gone through.
It does me no good to tell you that once we viewed these.. 'humans' as mere animals. Playing around in the filth they decided to call an ecosystem. It really is strange calling them that. For us they had different names; Dirt men, Pig skins, -no translation- Worrek... Whatever we called them it was known to most of us that these creatures were nothing more than a doomed race hell-bent on the destruction of their species, not to mention their planet.
Our mission was to deploy to their home, a place they called 'Earth'. Not a very clever name but it reflected on their intelligence rather well, a simple name for a simple race. Hmph... now that I think about it is all really trivial, thinking that how they named their planet gave us an idea as to who or what these creatures were. (audible sigh).
>>
File: 1404803442991.png (164KB, 974x1802px) Image search: [Google]
1404803442991.png
164KB, 974x1802px
>>15143032
>>15143376
found it
>>
File: scifistandards.jpg (1MB, 953x1000px) Image search: [Google]
scifistandards.jpg
1MB, 953x1000px
>>15136075
>>
>>15143473

So, like I said, our mission, deploy to Earth. The objective was to wipe the inhabitants out, standard protocol, orbital bombardment on the major cities, a cyclical ion pulse to wipe out communication efforts, and then deployment of ground troops. Of course the gentlemen in intelligence gave us our predicted causalities, they had promotions primed and medals forged. 100 they estimated, 100 measly troops out of our 35 million unit army. Honestly its what we expected to, all they had were primitive rock throws, slings made of metal.
The orbital bombardment went just fine, problem was that they had people watching the skies. Individuals they actually tasked with the tedious task of never keeping their eyes anywhere but upwards. As with every race new to other life they tried to contact us, they sent signal with messages of peace and of their cultures and all they their so-called 'humanity' had to offer. We knew better, we'd seen their wars, studied their history, all of it was one big lie of omission. Without a second thought I ordered the first wave of super-heated plasma to be fired.
That was the first mistake, they had forewarning, but honestly we didn't care, we blasted their cities, razed thee greatest achievements they'd made in their short existence and wiped out women, children, and men, all in one silent scream of agony. Never would I have guessed that day, as I watched our Nova Missiles burn so brightly in their atmosphere that that silent scream would still be ringing in my ears today.
With the major cities gone, their infrastructure in disarray and victory seemingly assured already, we deployed the ion pulse, a powerful weapon in standard warfare meant to wipe out long range communication and fry any electronics set to a certain voltage.
>>
>>15143476
good job so far
>>
>>15143476
Such an oversight now, but back then it seemed to trivial. Despite our pulse their communications didn't seem to falter, even to this day I have no idea how they pulled it off. I'm a soldier not a scientist and there weren't enough egg heads to piece the puzzle together in time. Only now I wish they had.
I remember it clearly, o-so clearly. We were geared up, the shock pods ready for drop. Our front line troopers were the best armored and the most well trained. They were the first to drop. 10,000 of them in total dropped that day, all in various squads throughout their planet. The first wave of reports came back in several hours, all successes. Most summed up to minor resistance with the rock throwers we'd heard so much about. The humans lack of armor surprised me back them. I remember thinking that maybe they knew this was the end and a quick death seemed ideal to them. But really, it was just the beginning of the end for us. The reports came in for a full cycle, each squad taking their rests here and there from the quick and decisive battles that were taking place. It was on the beginning of the next cycle that everything began to go down hill.
I was awoken from my much needed -estimation- 13 hour rest to the distraught sound of a scribe pounding on my door. We had gotten a message. Upon viewing the transmission from the ground I was met with the sight of several pig sk- humans standing over one of our shock troopers who had been placed awkwardly on his knees, a sign of aggression in my culture. One of the humans brandished a crude woodcutting tool in his hands, fueled by explosive liquids the humans drilled from the crust of their planet as well as its oceans. At first I thought that the shock trooper had challenged the humans in Ro-ken-ma, a pity that this wasn't the case.
>>
>>15143479
Based on our translation software the human was demanding that we view precisely what our race had brought upon ourselves when we wiped our their cities. The image still haunts me today. (A moments pause) They... they cut of his head, just like that. Their woodcutting door bore deep into his neck and with a spray of his fluorescent blood... (gagging) they held up what was left of his head for me, for us... for everyone to see. They cheered, they laughed.. it was... horrifying.
With the defeat of that shock troop unit and their victory ritual at hand I had had enough of this race. I gave the order with the rest of my comrades and the second wave of troops was launched. Almost 30 million troops launched that day... I never saw a single one return. You see, humans, for all their barbaric ways and primitive life styles.. they know one thing very well, and that's combat. Humans are so good at fighting that they can change the way they fight to combat an enemy, only to have their enemy change the way they fight simply to counteract that. It's insane how easily humans can go from front line warfare to something... something I've never seen before in a matter of a single cycle.
I received the land reports mere hours after the ships launched, the extermination was underway as planned and from the reports the entire race should have been wiped out in a matter of days if not hours.
The assault lasted years, years of watching my men fail at every turn. Invading a small town only to have the humans engulf it in flame, just to deny us taking the town and sacrificing men for nothing.
>>
>>15143480
We had nearly 5 million reserve units aboard our respective ships, but by the time we realized we needed them, it was too late. The humans had adapted to our combat style. They attacked from the ground, from the forest, from trees and homes. Capturing our triage centers and using them as new bases of operations. Using fire, light, even sound to harass and exhaust us. To confused and to distract. One report I received claimed that the humans used a primitive metal tube with flimsy stabilizers projected by the same explosive liquid that seemed to be fed into everything on that miserable planet. They had filled it with a finite hair from a species of eight legged creatures and just dumped crates of the stuff over one of our main bases of operations. We had no idea at the time but that hair causes a sensation entirely new to us, the humans called it 'itching' a nasty irritation that could drive a person to claw the very flesh from his muscle for hours on end. Other reports claimed that the humans used sound from large disks, so loud that no troops got sleep and drove themselves to suicide or desertion of their post. Even messages of peace were sent to us, only to have them erupt into fiery explosions like some birthing celebration gone awry.. So much time passed, years of these knuckle draggers fighting tooth and nail with some of the most monstrous tactics I only ever had the displeasure of reading of for the humans to obtain enough fighting power to amass an assault on our orbital units. They captured our ships, gutting the inner electronics like a fish, even stripping the radiation protection like suicidal maniacs.
>>
>>15143481
They took us by surprise, hammering our ships with a single atom, split in another metal tube as the humans so fondly loved. Before our message could get out we found that our communications had been halted. The very same ion pulse we used to silence those who would cry for help was now against us. Fed to us by the very humans we thought so little of. In a matter of days our ships fell prey to their demonic ways. Even now they still run amuck my ship, degraded to the primal beasts they had claimed so audaciously to have evolved from. My translation software still works, they've figured out how the ships works.. they've found the council. This may be my final message to anyone ever, so I pray it makes it into the proper hands. The humans have beaten us, their tactics, their ways. hey can become so monstrous, so barbaric so quickly... they adapt, they fight and they never seem to stop. They will trick you, ride in on a cloud of promises of peace, prosperity and forgiveness. And you will accept it, and when you do, you will see just what kind of clutches you sent us to. With gnashing jaws and clawing nails these humans will tear apart everything you've sought to build over the eons, all while still bearing that kind smile and fluffy -no translation- boren they'll promise you when they arrive.
Council of ascended races; you've awoken a monster, one that does not intended to return to the dirt we've stirred it from. All you can do now is wait, wait for humanity to descend upon the ascended and hold us in the dirt ourselves.

>Several spelling mistakes I'm aware buts its 4:30 in the morning and fucks were not given. Hope you enjoyed it /x/.
>>
File: hfy 81.jpg (1017KB, 1886x1193px) Image search: [Google]
hfy 81.jpg
1017KB, 1886x1193px
>>15143483
and screen capped
>>
>>15143483
rest easy anon, for your story shall not be forgotten
>>
>>15143475

>Legitimately proud of this
>>
File: screencapped my self.png (341KB, 1881x2343px) Image search: [Google]
screencapped my self.png
341KB, 1881x2343px
>>
>being a HFY shill
>asking for permission to have a HFY thread
>not brutally imposing the thread on the hapless inferior non-white alien anons

u suck at your own game, op.
>>
i dont think veil of madness stories have been posted

neither has that one where a human is on a space station
>>
File: 1366233593303.png (275KB, 1128x1963px) Image search: [Google]
1366233593303.png
275KB, 1128x1963px
>>
File: 1367107166636.png (429KB, 1869x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1367107166636.png
429KB, 1869x2571px
>>15144075
>>
File: 1367110462163.png (356KB, 1518x2339px) Image search: [Google]
1367110462163.png
356KB, 1518x2339px
>>15144082
>>
File: 1367110496973.png (229KB, 1577x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1367110496973.png
229KB, 1577x1541px
>>15144092
>>
File: 1367106085630.png (716KB, 1668x3048px) Image search: [Google]
1367106085630.png
716KB, 1668x3048px
>>15144097
>>
File: 1296013369591.png (142KB, 1251x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1296013369591.png
142KB, 1251x1108px
>>15144101
humans are the most fucked up
>>
>>15142852
>jews
>human
>>
>>15144166
which is why its go Hummanity
>>
>>15137821
>sjw
I've been seeing people throw that term around quite a bit lately, especially in areas where it doesn't really apply, SJWs aren't about fightan big business or being nature friendly, they are more about yelling at people for being transphobic or culturally appropriating something.

SJW =/= Hippy
>>
>>15144225
i thought it was more along the lines that a single person rallying a supposed "oppressed society" is capable of defeating an army predominantly male soldiers

but really there is alot of ways you can view it
>>
File: 1407866014180.jpg (123KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1407866014180.jpg
123KB, 1024x576px
>That respect, sublimated masculinity, and nobility

There are so many god damn posts in this thread I'm afraid it'll 404 before I get the chance to read them all.
>>
>>15143474
part 2?
>>
>>15136075
In the end he lose
>>
File: 1381544166710.gif (33KB, 340x300px) Image search: [Google]
1381544166710.gif
33KB, 340x300px
>this thread
>>
>>15144733

Yeah that's why the movie sucked.
>>
>>15145107
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>15145140

Nigger look at the thread you are posting in.
>>
>>15145144
>/pol/ trying this hard
pls go
>>
>>15145147

>liking avatar

>not paying attention to context

>wanting the blue spaceniggers to win

Is this a ruse cruise?
>>
File: 1384880633522.png (261KB, 1226x687px) Image search: [Google]
1384880633522.png
261KB, 1226x687px
This is kind of a /tg/ thread, isn't it?
>>
>>15145155
Crying Vietnamese were almost raped=Na'vi more or less
Rapist soldiers=The RDA=/pol/=you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUgYe-cV6QU

>You just don't get it do you
>>
>>15145198

>Species traitor

I bet you spit on veterans you subhuman filth.
>>
File: 1379198139408.jpg (100KB, 680x475px) Image search: [Google]
1379198139408.jpg
100KB, 680x475px
>>15145200
>tfw people like this will continue to reproduce
Ethnocentrism is a tiny step above egocentrism, sociology speaking ethnocentrics introduce the "Them vs Us" directly into their self identity/world perpsective
Egocentrism, given the egocentric's failure to adequately empathize or sympathize with others "unlike me" are on the autistic spectrum.

Egocentrics are generally, by default, selfish assholes. Ethnocentrics simply tend to be "selfish assholes" about their particular "us".
You are an asshole.
You just don't get it.
>I'm on 4chan arguing about morality
>>
>>15145226

If you don't care about the survival of your own species what do you give a damn about?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>15145252
Gay sex, apparently.
>>
>>15145252
That wasn't my point. So you don't get my point. So you attacked something that wasn't my point. So you're using strawman.

In fact, you don't even get your own point. So the unobtanium the RDA wanted to mine is suddenly "necessary for the survival of our species"? So me being against unrestricted capitalism for purely selfish gain, for a company and not our species mind you, isn't logical?

You're over simplifying with your hazy understanding of what you're attacking and defending. Your "defense" of the human species is commendable, but illogical, fundamentalist, an oversimplification, and downright immoral.
>>
>>15145266

They needed that unobtanium to build warships to fight the mantis aliens faggot.
>>
>>15145287
No, they didn't.
>>
>>15145294

Yes they did.
>>
>>15145200
>I bet you spit on veterans
why not?

everyone else does, including the people who send them to fight for corporations
>>
>>15145294
They will
>>
>a great HFY thread
>then /pol/ arrives and fucks up everything
>>
>>15146114
/pol/ was here 11 posts in
>>
>>15143615
undeniable proof that /pol/ enjoys hfy
>>
File: 1367126113293.png (222KB, 1082x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1367126113293.png
222KB, 1082x1134px
>>
>>15138874
[citation needed]
>>
>>15144166
Thanks for helping to prove my point.
>>
>>15146114
go spray your menstrual fluids elsewhere, we don't give a fuck
>>
>>15136108
10/10
>>
>>15147132
>only women can ne decent human beings
That's some glaring misandry there.
>>
>>15145226
>Egocentrism, given the egocentric's failure to adequately empathize or sympathize with others "unlike me" are on the autistic spectrum.
You can be egocentric and not be autistic, have you ever even taken a psych course?

I know "autistic" is 4chan's favorite word, but come on.
>>
File: 1311142345384.png (137KB, 1254x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1311142345384.png
137KB, 1254x1062px
>>
>>15136086
Legit gave me chills. That was fucking amazing.
>>
>>15136240
kek
>>
I'm hasing out a HFY that operates in a relativistically bound universe instead of the usual space opera one but it's taking time.

Will post OC here if I finish before the thread dies.
>>
File: 1303784299070321.png (256KB, 1267x1899px) Image search: [Google]
1303784299070321.png
256KB, 1267x1899px
>>15147842
cant let that happen
>>
File: 1275096750450.png (118KB, 1310x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1275096750450.png
118KB, 1310x1064px
>>15147951
hope this hasnt been posted yet
>>
File: 1275041617519.png (116KB, 1308x965px) Image search: [Google]
1275041617519.png
116KB, 1308x965px
>>15148157
>>
File: cruise mr.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cruise mr.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>15142610
>Transcend this *Shoots alien*
Sides have reached orbit
>>
>>15146114
Protip: Most of the active boards dont like social justice shit regardless of /pol/ being around.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>15148738
>mfw even huge portions of /lit/ hate feminism
>>
>>15145226
you are high as fuck dude.
>>
>>15142818

I liked this one. A lot.

I mean, I like hfy's that just amount to HUMANGS SO SPOOPY too, but it was nice to see one where its just like, "Hey, we dgaf what the neighbors think wanna be friends you guys seem cool 420 blaze it."
>>
We can't even keep our own planet alive, how are humans cosmically impressive in any of the ways said in this thread?
>>
>>15142818
Amazing
>>
File: 1406549490033.jpg (119KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406549490033.jpg
119KB, 479x720px
>>15142898
newfag ?
>>
File: Arthur_Schopenhauer_1.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur_Schopenhauer_1.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
The cheapest sort of pride is species pride; for if a man is proud of his own species, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many billions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own species falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the species to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.
>>
File: 1275080717476.png (203KB, 1310x2187px) Image search: [Google]
1275080717476.png
203KB, 1310x2187px
>>15149260
bump
>>
>>15138874
>the concept of warfare as we know it has no meaning

This... i agree.
>>
>>15142664

Humans are less than a pimple in the buttchecks of the universe. We are meaningless beyond any idiotic meaning we give to ourselves.
>>
>>15138874
how the fuck is this a reddit or fedora post? are there people so literally retarded that they think by the time we get to other solar systems with life we'll need to beat up on random alien species for any reason? to even get that far we'll need to get so advanced it'd just be a waste of time to do that and would merely be to satisfy some kind of dumbass bloodlust.

think for a minute, people. we all know sci-fi movies about ayylmaos coming to earth to steal our water or our blood or our jizz don't make any fucking sense. so why do it backwards?
>>
>>15149896
No, stop bumping this shit thread, HFY is cancer.
>>
>>15141192
Fuck Yeah!
>>
>>15149973
>by the time we get to other solar systems with life we'll need to beat up on random alien species for any reason?
i dont know anon
things are getting pretty degenerative
>>
>>15148766
This isn't suprising, /lit/ is based as fuck.
>>
File: 1309495602233.png (61KB, 1213x807px) Image search: [Google]
1309495602233.png
61KB, 1213x807px
>>15151005
>>
>>15148766
If you ever read feminist writing you would know why. That shit is terrible on so many levels.
>>
File: 1376201242393.png (115KB, 1190x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1376201242393.png
115KB, 1190x1362px
>>15150239
bump
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.