[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything about the metaphysical/paranormal. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

File: Francis_Picabia,_1915,_New_York..jpg (366KB, 1733x876px) Image search: [Google]
Francis_Picabia,_1915,_New_York..jpg
366KB, 1733x876px
Ask me anything about the metaphysical/paranormal. I'll give you the most empirical answer I can.
>>
Why are we here?
>>
>>15030910
You have always been "here." I'll keep it simple: You were the big bang and all of what it was before its existence. Through a series of events, your photons (your awareness) condensed into a series of stars that led to the investment of photons into an animal shell, that led to it becoming self-aware and creating you directly or by it creating you through thought in its own self-aware capacity (rare).

You're just light and when you trace everything back to its source, it's all just light.

At one point there was just a universe of pure photonic mass and nothing else, just endless white light. You were that and this is what it has become for various mysterious reasons.

If "God", myself, were to have a form it would be a ocean of pure photons.
>>
>>15030935
So what's the meaning, purpose of this light?
>>
>>15030943
It is its own purpose. There is no other purpose than existence for the sake of itself.
>>
Why people feel dejavu s?
>>
>>15030980
A deja vu is a result of the biological mind alone finding some resonance with an event that is recognized as a memory but not being so. It has no metaphysical meaning in the great majority of cases. It's entirely genetic.
>>
>>15030888
Give me an example of evolutionary reincarnation mr trips man
>>
>>15030888
How do you easily and reliably Astral Project? What is the method that is on average, most successful?
>>
What really happens when we die?
>>
>>15030990
Bullshit, I've had dreams about people I didn't meet until years later in my life.... how do you explain that?
>>
How many times did you happen this?
>>
>>15031076
That extends beyond the typical definition of a deja vu. I would consider that clairvoyance.

>>15030999
Feel free to clarify. I do not know what you mean.

>>15031020
Meditating on the belief one can astral project and then doing so. It's a magical working that acts on forming a thought-form that extends the intelligence to disincarnate experiences. Also using the will to accept what is not desired helps build the faith and will necessary to make this working work. I can explain more if asked. It all entails greater magical ability. In short, strength of belief is key.

>>15031055
For 70% of people, automatic reincarnation until we fall in love with something enough to have to see it disincarnately. Once that occurs, you live in a land of thought and pretty much infinite time dilation (time is no longer an existing concept) that lives off the memories of the incarnate. Most decide to reincarnate nearly immediately after dying until you have enough memories of incarnations to entertain yourself with without incarnating further.

Disincarnate work is just exchanging incarnate memories towards infinite uses on all levels, even the most advanced entities.

Let me make it clear that the disincarnate planes are very peaceful and don't offer much dynamism.
>>
>>15031112
I am sorry. I don't understand. Feel free to clarify.
>>
File: 2rrb2mf.jpg (33KB, 461x614px) Image search: [Google]
2rrb2mf.jpg
33KB, 461x614px
Fuck you OP you don't know shit
>>15031156
Faggot ass cunt liar with no knowledge aside from sucking cock left and right
>>
>>15031222
I am sorry I contradict your belief system.
>>
>>15030888
So, I can see and perceive the thought bubbles created by humans. How can I obtain information from them without deliberately popping them?
>>
>>15031233
Teach me about what you term "thought bubbles." What are they and how do they "pop"?
>>
Assuming reincarnation is true, and assuming we are "awaken" and possibly choose our bodies, how does the choosing process occur? Why do we choose the bodies we choose and how do we project our "souls" into those bodies? What are souls made of anyway, and how do they differ from a body's material?
>>
>>15031267
I don't see a scenario where typing this out and posting it on 4chan benefits anybody.
>>
>>15031284
>>15031284
By "awaken", I assume you mean that you no longer automatically reincarnate and can choose your incarnations.

The process of choosing a body varies from entity to entity. Some entities do not care at all and take whatever body is first available, enjoying a challenge. Most young souls are like this as they desire to be balanced relatively quickly and desire to take on more random events to tune their consciousnesses to more distinct biases.

Some choose very specific bodies in very specific contexts, events, cultures, aesthetics so they may refine their distinct, chosen, specific biases as they please. Most who are "awaken" are in this category.

Those who automatically reincarnate choose mostly random bodies that are tuned towards further conditioning that is most efficient, even if that means being thrown into the third-world. At times, the soul in this condition will avoid lives of great trauma but this is seldom seen due to the openness of an automatically reincarnate soul, deriving evolutionary programming on a macrocosmic level. On this, I can speak about more if asked.

Souls are made of light and this light interfaces with the nervous system. I'll attempt to channel this: The soul enters through the nerves of the feet, inevitably entering the spinal cord by which it develops, defines and triggers the signals within the mind that is viewed as brain waves. None of this is proven.

The soul differs only from the body's material in that its light has not condensed into dense matter. All matter is light at varying levels of condensation.
>>
>>15031292
Why is that?
>>
-metaphysics
-empirical

Pick one
>>
>>15031314
Empirical by the end of the 23rd century. I guarantee it. Archive this thread and all who will read this will see that I am mostly correct given my means of inference.
>>
>>15030935
>calls himself god
>gives the dumbest replies ever.

0/11 rp failfag.
>>
>>15031309
I don't trust this website as a valid means of communication.
>>
>>15031304
Alright then. So you are saying planet Earth basically produces bodies to be inhabited by souls. The souls use the body as a person would put a suit on?

Where do the souls come from? Were they made elsewhere or are they also made by the planet, like the bodies? Also, does it ever happen that a body is not inhabited by a soul? What then? Is there a sort of "system" to avoid such things and if so, how does it work?
>>
>>15031324

Nah I won't be alive in 300 years and even in that time metaphysics still won't be something you can "observe" or prove with physical evidence. Metaphysics is relies on the logic system if rationalism not enpirical evidence. That's why I said to pick one.
>>
>>15031339
The sun creates soul. The planet has little to do with it other than it being a suitable place to produce bodies that can create souls. The soul is just light that has been so warped by resistance that it becomes aware of itself as consciousness. This warping continues until it becomes aware of the entire universe as itself and awaits the big crunch (universe gets sucked into a giant blackhole and turns into the big bang again).

Every photon of light is soul. Every body will begin warping light towards self-awareness depending on its innate intelligence. The human body will almost always create a soul if one is not provide unless it is damaged in the womb.

There are no systems. There are the laws of physics as they are. Physical laws are the most primal expression of god. Science is the most purified study of god.
>>
>>15031076
Not OP but remember that mind has a capability (which it often uses) f filling in the blanks in memories ad dreams are often quite spotty. IT's very possible that once you've met those people, memory was filled in pseudo-retroactively.
>>
>>15031349
Okay then. Say you are a soul and through your journey you become aware of everything as yourself (as light I presume?), then you are just everything again, correct? What is the difference between a photon being aware of all and a photon not being aware of all? Are you not contradicting yourself saying that every photon is an individual consciousness, and yet that consciousness can also be all? Are you implying that one photon is all photons, and there is in truth only one single photon which mirrors itself infinitely, like a fractal?
>>
>>15031349
>the sun creates soul
>the planet has little to do with it
>the soul is just warped light
>literally join-the-dots philosophy
>quotes the fucking big crunch
>I'll give you the most empirical answer I can.
>most empirical

you know less than the people asking the fucking questions
>>
>roleplaying as God
>because God totally checks out the paranormal board on 4chan when he's not busy hating fags or appearing on tortillas.
>cookie-cutter pseudoscientific explanations for paranormal/metaphysical things that are basically parroting the same pseudo-gnostic new age pap that's been around for decades and is only slightly less mainstream than pop music.
>>
>>15031364
A photon is inherently aware of all, paradoxically. This paradox is not resolved until one reaches awareness with all. It's when its vibration is made static and unconscious does it deny itself as all. A photon in such a state is completely invisible in a state of matter that is undiscovered. You can only see it in the darkness of space. It is not dark matter but something far more nuanced. It is from this state universes are born.

Every photon contains the entire macrocosm in potentiality. Within its structure is a macrocosmic DNA that is invisible even to the eyes of the disincarnate but can be seen to genetically carry across the evolution of planetary life that becomes far more dynamic and distant from knowing all things as the self.

In this photonic DNA is a desire to know the self completely across universes, to know the self as one being and not as distinct concepts. This desire is accepted by embracing the distortions and concepts that exist across universes and exploring them until they are no longer desired except as a state of peace.

At the level of complete unification of universes, there is no photon, there is just infinite awareness. This is a mystery even the disincarnate cannot fully resolve until their reunification with all things.
>>
>>15031380
Please stop.

There are profound metaphysical axioms from which we can extrapolate our own claims; this is tantamount to proof in the philosophical arena when done correctly. Despite this, you continue to assert your wild conjecture as fact.

I will ask you a very simple metaphysical question, in no more than two sentences, why does an electron move from one band to another, to that specific place it moves to?
>>
>>15031391
It doesn't. The electron is a confused, unproven concept that people believe religiously as fact. The 23rd century will know this as correct.
>>
>>15031394
This might just be the bait of the century. I really didn't bat an eyelid until you posted that, well played, I hope you gather many fishies
>>
Why is there something instead of nothing?
>>
>>15031380
I see. Basically you are saying that a photon is aware of all, yet it seeks to reach all, because it is unconscious of itself. Are you referring to Schrödinger's cat as in the photon is simultaneously aware and unaware at the very same time? Plus if the photon is all, does it not know itself inherently? Why playing out what it knows? You say it is in potentiality, and then that it is all... I am not sure I follow you in your logic, unless "god" is all sorts of confused with its state (which is possible, why the heck not).
>>
File: 1405979393734.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1405979393734.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>15031394
There won't be a 23rd century you fucking baffoon. You would know the Great Day is coming sooner than that.
>>
>>15031400
>Schrödinger's cat

Watched the Big Bang theory, have you?
>>
>>15031399
As there is only something. Inevitably, this universe will collapse into infinite denial of itself and become something else due to the inherent nature of denial: You can only negate something if there is something to define the negation. This is unproven but once you wake up the disincarnate planes, you will find the idea of nothingness absurd. You can trace back your memory and find that you were aware of everything as something and that there can only be something. You cannot fully know this universal awareness but you cannot deny it either even if you wanted to, once you know it. There has only been infinite awareness of infinite negations and all these negations lead to exploration of infinite negations. There is no end to this series, even beyond the end of these universes.
>>
>>15031404
>implying that nobody knew what shrodinger's cat was before some stupid sitcom
>>
>>15031400
Sure, this analogy is adequate with one exception: The cat in this case is everything.

The photon is all and knows itself inherently plus the negations of consciousness it has chosen in previous universes.

It plays out what it knows due to the inherent nature of how conciousness seeks to become aware of what is does not know. This primal law of the universe know itself has no other foundation other than itself. This is a mystery that not even the disincarnate can resolve but they laugh at the idea of having a reason to resolve it. This universe is running on shadows and mysteries that are deliberately veiled so it doesn't collapse on itself. It is supremely attached to finite awareness and physical experience. We can't even see why it all holds up, to the disincarnate it looks like a massive holographic illusion that has caged our minds from seeing its foundations. It's a very contrived maze that is quite beautiful.

God deliberately confuses itself for its amusement. That is all we know.
>>
>>15031406
Why are you calling yourself God
>>
>>15031418
knowing itself*
>>
>>15031421
Are we not all things in the end? Will we not all be the single blackhole that will consume us all at the end of this universe? Is this last blackhole and its subsequent big bang not god himself?

I am God. You're God. The squirrel outside is God. God is a redundant concept.
>>
>>15031418
Hey so im you and your me? Tunechiiiiii
>>
>>15030888
why do kids love the taste of cinnamon

>>15030935
>>At one point there was just a universe of pure photonic mass and nothing else, just endless white light.
Bullshit, while 10 seconds after the big bang photons dominated the universe, the universe wasn't exclusively photons at that time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_epoch

Stop trying to be a pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>15031425
That squirrel is just tryna bust a nut, wheres your info from? And what will happen after the big captain crunch?
>>
If you're God, you must know who I am and what you sent me here for.

Let's start with who I am.
>>
>>15031438
A faggot. Your here to choke on chodes
>>
>>15031445
No, and no. You must think about dicks a lot on a daily basis.
>>
>>15031425
So you are a human claiming to have all the secrets of the universe figured out.
You coincidentally believe in the idea that everyone is the same cosmic spacedust.
Because of this you do not truly believe in any god.

I think your concept of spirituality is pretty neat and I think I actually agree with you about electrons but you are ultimately making a fool of yourself. This thread is a farce.
>>
>>15031449
Dicks penis's wankers and cocks schlongs rods
>>
Do you know how the first Amoeba formed?

You most likely don't but I'll tell you, wrong or right.
>>
>>15031458
not OP, but if you say amoeba, you're really asking about eukaryote evolution. To the best of our knowledge endosymbiotic theory explains this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endosymbiotic_theory

IE, ancestor of amoeba eats something and that something lives inside the ancestor of the amoeba and reproduces with the ancestor of the amoeba.
>>
>>15031404
I have but I knew about it since high school physics ;)
>>
File: thecatiseverything.jpg (378KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
thecatiseverything.jpg
378KB, 800x600px
>>15031418
>Sure, this analogy is adequate with one exception: The cat in this case is everything.

Beautiful explanation. I liked the cat part the most.
>>
>>15031304
You may need to consider RPing better anatomy of soul than light, which suggest simply that our soul is electromagnetic radiation not much different from that of a lightbulb. Which would be complete bullshit.
>>
>>15030910
>>15030943
Why are people always so determined to find meaning in life? There is none. You have no importance or purpose in this universe. Why does that bother you? It just is. Our concept of reality is an illusion. Try not to let it get to you.
>>
>>15031617
It does have less electromagnetic radiation than pretty much anything, especially electronics and lightbulbs. It's very condensed light.

Peace.
>>
>>15031635
>very condensed light
>somehow that makes it not electromagnetic radiation
>while light IS electromagnetic radiation

The point I try to make is that if it's not electromagnetic radiation in visible spectrum, then soul cannot be light. Sure, you can use light as some metaphore, same with love or whatever but if someone asks for actual anatomy, bits and pieces that form a soul, then 'light' won't cut it and will make you just seem silly.
>>
>>15031646
>expected decent answer in AMA threads, which are always a sign of lack of skill and/or imagination
>>
>>15031159
You are claiming to be God but you don't understand?
Time to rip your pathetic mask and roleplaying kid.
>>
What can you tell me about magic, ghosts, demons, spirits and aliens ?
>>
>>15030888
Why did you take the name "God" ?
Don't you think it is a bit presumptuous or are you implying that you are God ?
>>
Lol at all these insecure fags getting butthurt over naming your self god.
As for a question, do you think that the concept of a supreme being can coexist with a reality without any inherent meaning?
>>
>>15031339

Hey OP, i like how you get asked questions like this, and you answer with total arrogance.

what the fuck makes you think that you know what the fuck creates souls? literally EVERYTHING you are talking about, you might have a totally cool way of seeing and interpretating it, but you are all about 0 facts. everything you say its just assumptions that fits your mind.

once funny thing i notice about all this "illuminated" beings, is that none of them is humble :).
>>
File: 41390.jpg (242KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
41390.jpg
242KB, 1600x1600px
>>15030888
Thoughts on http://www.scp-wiki.net/revelation ?

Also I call bullshit on the big bang and the whole Fiat Lux thing. It was more of a cold start, more akin to Fiat Nox if we're being jackasses. Which we are. Also I debate that the past and the future can both be changed in a number of ways from the vantage point of the present, which is all there is. You standing by your big bang theory, fella?
>>
is light a wave or a particle? don't tell me it's both.
>>
>>15031412
No, I'm just implying that that guy didn't.
>>
>>15032295
Nothing he said implied he watches the show, you just made a food of yourself.
>>
>>15030888
A-are spark plugs supernatural!?
>>
OP stop acting like you know shit, you know less than the retards asking the questions

You're ignorance is not subtle and painfully gay
>>
>>15033444
Mis spelled Your-you're

Trip dubs king

OP still sucking cock with a passion
>>
All across America, sightings are on the rise of a giant white hairy hominid with penis' instead of toes on it's huge feet. It's being called Fuckfoot. Do you have any knowledge of this creature?
>>
How do I into telekinesis
>>
File: 31070.jpg (133KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
31070.jpg
133KB, 1600x1600px
>>15032323
>>
>>15033444
hurr look at me, all you say is bad, yet i have nothing to oppose you with
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.