[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akashic Records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 24

File: akashic-records.jpg (356KB, 765x504px) Image search: [Google]
akashic-records.jpg
356KB, 765x504px
So there's supposedly a compendium of mystical/higher knowledge called the Akashic Records, sitting in a higher plane of existence. It's a non-physical place that can only be visited through astral travel or lucid dreaming. The Akashic Records appear differently to every soul who visits. They commonly manifest as a giant library or university - although some have reported it's more like internet browsing by thinking. However you see them, if you're looking for answers, the Akashic record beams them to you in the most suitable format for digestion - here it is, here you go. They hold Godlike omniscience for anyone who seeks to so be enlightened.

I'm thinking of visiting sometime in my out-of-body travels. Has anyone on /x/ ever been?
>>
File: 435678.jpg (305KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
435678.jpg
305KB, 406x600px
Bump. Definitely want to know more about this topic. Origin, lore, modern-day proponents, etc.
>>
$4 admission fee for adults. too steep for what is basically an astral wikipedia
>>
There is some russian book about how to access them.
>>
File: 1404625113784.gif (134KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
1404625113784.gif
134KB, 287x344px
>>14886192
>this is what muggles actually believe
>>
>>14886118
no but we can go together right?
>>
Strangely enough, I may have been here before.
>>
>>14886248
Care to describe your experience?
>>
>>14886118
I've tried getting into the Akashic Records.

Nothing came of it unfortunately. Maybe the issue was I didn't really have a clear intention of what I wanted.
>>
File: 1404913877204.jpg (25KB, 575x180px) Image search: [Google]
1404913877204.jpg
25KB, 575x180px
Isn't it under the Sphinx's paw?
>>
>>14886118
If you want to enter the Akashic records you would have to be a really advanced yogi/occultists and would have spent many, many years of experience and knowledge
>>
You have to have something to add to it, if not, you won't get to see it. I should know and I won't tell you why I should know. I'm pretty sure some archive is missing as well but it already has most of the knowledge people do know. You don't have to be 'an advanced Yogi' really, you just have to have knowledge of things like new (potential) Species, etc. It's not all magic. Believe it or not, they can't keep track of all of it.
>>
>>14886927
I understand that fags like you roleplay about /x/ all the time. But when you shitpost an actually interesting post, and then make me reply, it gets pretty annoying.
>I should know,and I won't tell you why
It's probably because you are roleplaying. If you want to roleplay, at least have some research behind it nigger.
>>
>>14886983
No, see if I tell you that, then you'll definitely think I'm roleplaying. Trust me, even I think I'm crazy when I say this shit, but I'm not roleplaying.
>>
>>14886889
Not really. Anyone can do it, by just entering a right frame of mind. You might just as well be sitting on the toilet(No, really)

After all, you're just accessing your own higher knowledge, that you restricted from yourself...by yourself

It can get kinda meta at times
>>
>>14887023
What about all the others that have visited the Akashic Records, and say you do not have to add something to it? Do you think all of their accounts are insignificant to yours, roleplayer? Go be a dumb nigger elsewhere. If you provide one fact that you actually visited it, then you won't be a roleplayer, faggot.
>>
>>14887040
>visited it
Hilarious.
>>14887036
Nope, they limited access to it because people with ill intentions could go there and garner knowledge they're ill equipped to handle.
>>
>>14887023
are you worried about anonymous people judging your anonymous story?

Please do tell.

I intend to visit there myself.

go on. who care's if someone says you're roleplaying- i genuinely want to know and I doubt i'm the only one
>>
>>14887050
I have friends who visit here, they think I'm crazy enough without adding fuel.
>>
>>14887048
There's no difference in who gains access to it, since you can't really remember most of it after you come back anyway(you do that to yourself. Anything that you shouldn't know after returning gets filtered out by your own higher consciousness)
>>
>>14886118

I used to work in a little copy/fax shop sorta like Kinkos and I remember one day someone came into the store and printed off a bunch of copies of their self-published book about how to access the Akashic Records through prayer and meditation

I remember reading through one of the defect copies left in the store and thinking this stuff was batshit crazy
>>
>>14887050
It's like the Matrix anon - you have to see it for yourself and discover your own truths. I wouldn't be so closed minded about things just because they can't be objectively verified.
>>
>>14887058
You see, I don't think you forget it all... I think our puny human minds are literally not capable of processing transcendent astral knowledge, just as an Atari 2600 can't read Xbox games. (Much of this knowledge is useless in our plane, anyways.)
>>
>>14887058
You're right, you do forget, but that doesn't mean you can't do damage in any density you visit after. It's why, as anon up there said 'You have to be an advanced Yogi/Occultist' which is only part of it because you have to be seasoned enough to know there are consequences and that comes with that kind of experience.
>>14887066
I really don't like when people say the Matrix thing.
>>
Another potentially great thread ruined by summerfaggotry.
this is why we cant have nice things!

this is what Edgar Cayce used to access knowledge and insight. though he did it by way of hypnotic trance
>>
>>14887074
Oh, but human mind can comprehend a whole lot. It's just that you only pour a little portion of yourself and your knowledge in your current vessel. Only the necessary amount.

But don't mistake the whole process to be pointless. You CAN allow yourself some knowledge. The more neutral you remain in the questions you ask, the more specific answers you'll receive and be able to retain
>>
>>14887075
You really don't need any experience or preparation for this. You can literally just sumble upon this point of access in your mind one day.

Repeating that afterwards with any regulariuty is another story
>>
>>14887062
What was some of the stuff in it, if you're able to remember?
>>
>>14887078
Cayce was a special Cayce...

He also got things wrong as the context of some of the things he said was simplified for people to understand.
>>14887074
You do forget it when you get back to this density, but some might stick with you the second time. Really you'd have to have saved some 'energy' from the last go around.
>>14887090
But you have to be 'worthy' I said there were certain guidelines, I didn't say being a 'Yogi' was the only one.
>>
>>14887100
There's nothing to be "worthy" of. All this knowledge is yours to begin with. It's your own limitations that you need to come to terms with

No one can deny you access to that knowledge, but you yourself
>>
File: DSCN0108.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0108.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
can you by any chance find someone there that teaches you? i remember having a dream that i was being taught by an old man about ancient numbers with an important book. i woke up up with the feeling that i was taught something incredible. i mean it would be badass if i actually visited this place...but this topic really drew me in.
>>
>>14886118
No OP, the Akashic Library isn't real.
>>
>>14887111
If you "met someone there", it would be just another figment of you yourself. It would depend on the level of coherence that you would retain
>>
>>14887107
>but you yourself
Yes, by living a certain lifestyle or having a certain attitude. Knowledge is free, but no elder wants you to misuse it.

That's what makes someone 'worthy', you have to live in the pursuit of knowledge for the sake of learning and/pr teaching. That's part of what Yogis/Occultists do, but anyone can.
>>
File: 1401333518477.jpg (2MB, 694x7025px) Image search: [Google]
1401333518477.jpg
2MB, 694x7025px
>>14887111
I believe Master Brown Pill is known to lurk there every once in a while
>>
>>14887125
You're just walking in circles here.

Again, it's not a matter of worth, but simply of choice (that is your own)
>>
the Akashic records could just be a label or concept applied to the universal cosmic consciousness of which we are all a part. everything that has ever existed is a part of it. so it seems plausible there could be this residual "knowledge", memories, imprinted thoughts, experiences or records there to be accessed under the right conditions
>>
Many people consider me an enlightened person, as a vacuous actor, assimilating all personas at will, and navigating life with a healthy detachment of most things, but enough to remind me of my humanity.

The problem with this is that I'm utterly dysfunctional and prone to mood swings and addictive behavior.

The language I use is pretty enlightened though.

I just wish I weren't so quick to degrade the external fragments of this personality.

Maybe it's necessary, to perfect answer so desperately sought.
>>
>>14887137
The choices you make are your worth, anon.

In any sense.
>>
>>14887143
You're pretty much spot-on so far.

It's not a place per say, nor is it an object. If anything, it's just how much pretense you want to drop at the moment.

It's a game of pretend, and we'd hate to ruin it
>>
File: DSCN0060.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0060.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>14887111
motherfucking shit, the old man in my dream taught me the importance of the numbers 1 1 1, among many others like 42, 1111, 555. i see this pattern everywhere i go from clock time, addresses, dates, and in random places everyday
>>
>>14887147
Kinda-sorta

Still, not a word that I'd use to describe this.
Since there's no right and wrong here, but just "one or another"
>>
>>14887165
But there's extreme and passive. Misguided and knowledgeable. Etc.
>>14887143
All of that goes in there when you 'die'.
>>
>>14887144
You come across as an unenlightened, self indulgent faggot.
>>
>>14887175
Nope, there's only "that/or"

And both are preferable in the end
>>
>>14887163
And I >>14887144 am a 33/6
I've seen this number a multitude of times and morphed it to be congruent with synchronicity. The latest was at 9:33 and I saw a car to the left of me that read CWK 033. Florida license plate. Strange place to be.
It slowly crystallizes when the girl I desperately seek is also a 33/6, and I saw a meteor last night when thinking about her (the only times I seem to see one).
Unfortunately, she knows this, and uses that as
"I spell 666*69 click!
Give his telephone a Viking funeral
Bye, bitch."

Heartbreaking, but persistent.
I don't know what I'm trying to say with this, since I'm caught in a similar conundrum.
>>
>>14887182
Not if you stay detached, but you're right, when you're no longer here you learn it anyway.
>>
>>14887179
Yeah, it's different for most people.
>>
>>14887091
I remember very little and I had never heard of the Akashic Records at the time

One of the few things I do recall is that there were all these different prayers for invoking different angels like Gabriel and demanding that they grant you access to the records.
>>
>>14887204
>Angels
'Gabriel' can't do anything without permission still. He's not a scribe. It doesn't matter who you are, there's no guarantee they can grant you access.
>>
>>14887023
So tell us about Atlantis and other interesting stuff you saw there.
>>
Autism=/=higher state of consciousness
>>
>>14887224
>Atlantis
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the name, for one. Two the Atlantis you 'know' of was a metaphor for many fallen civilizations.
>>
>>14887228
You'd might get suprised. So called "autists" can sometimes be way more honest with themselves than "normal people"
>>
>>14887238
It would be cool if Archaeologists had access to the Akasha, they would go straight to where they can find stuff.
>>
>>14887221
Playing around with "angels" and "gatekeepers" is just disputing your own proxies.

I mean, yeah, it can work at times. But in the end it's the same as giving yourself a written permission for something, and signing it by yourself

It's silly, and it leads nowhere (...as it should? I guess?)
>>
But why isn't there a movement? Most people who disclose similar trains of thought tend to stay in the shadows. I can't decide whether or not this is to escape persecution, or their thoughts don't hold up very well under scrutiny.
>>
>>14887255
>>14887255
It's more about "why bother?"

You'd need to accept some truths about the nature of reality to play with this knowledge, and it's not something that you can "force" upon someone trough a movement or anything like that.

Besides, why would you want to impose that awareness and knowledge upon EVERYONE in the first place?

For what purpose?
>>
>>14887274
For the exact same reasons it's being done here. Why even speak. The only difference I'm seeing here is size and ease of defense.
>>
>>14887255
Because Fedoras typically throw the entirety of parapsych out the window. To their credit, it's not really something that can be objectively verified.
>>
File: tumblr_mjvlkbDHDy1s68un8o8_1280.jpg (150KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjvlkbDHDy1s68un8o8_1280.jpg
150KB, 1280x960px
While we're on the topic of Astral Projection. Is it possible to encounter another soul on the Astral plane? Can I affect the 3-Dimensional plane with my actions in the astral plane? Can I enter someone else's dreams? Can I force a soul into the astral plane?
>>
>>14887284
Here we're just throwing ideas to the wind, and we both know, that no one is going to take them even remotely seriously.

Here this has no consequences. It's kinda like talking to the mirror more than anything.
>>
>>14886118
>only be visited through astral travel or lucid dreaming.
other ways to see whats there as well
>>
>>14887297
Sure, you can interact with anyone that way.

You could theoretically go as deep as merging back with "the source" for a while, and thus meeting "everyone" at once (kinda pointless exercise, but still possible)
>>
>>14887289
Then why are they presented as such?
>>
File: 1371480827710.png (923KB, 677x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1371480827710.png
923KB, 677x1600px
>>14887297
Yeah, we've had astral meetups on /x/ lol. We set up a map the size of Australia called Veelox. Only a few people could actually do it though.
>>
>>14887298
I don't know that. Some may, which should illustrate an overriding problem in user mishandling of the medium that actually prevents a unifying ideology.
Difficult to trust people on the Internet. I applaud honing conversational skills, but it seems rather fruitless if they aren't applied in any useful way.
>>
>>14887327
Define useful. It's good idea forging method for both sides.
>>
Sort of. Though it makes defense of a perspective more challenging, it can also fortify the lies that are damaging to society as a whole. We neglect those repercussions, arguing a point we don't believe in to someone who takes it seriously, and warping their perception into a hideous, paranoid light. So, in this context, I mean useful as fostering trust and kind intentions.
>>
>>14887353
That sure sounds monotonous

You focus too much on what's "good or bad"
>>
>>14887360
I have to acknowledge results. If smoking causes cancer, then it's detrimental towards my physiology. Good and bad, though relative, share common themes. If I were to insult you, then my point would be compromised, so that spectrum is a tad necessary to study and apply.
>>
>>14887400
Ok, so what "positive gain" would you see trough discussing "all this crap" on a wide public forum with the masses?

What outcome would you expect?
>>
>>14887416
At the very least, eliminating the prominence of ridiculing he strange.
>>
your searching for interdimensional bookshelfs that dont exist/
why dont you take a look at the world, thats run by thieves and terrorists?/
where people cook heroin/
and sell it to underage kids!/
where celebrities show off their homes on MTV Cribs/
and all the people online act like bitches/
sitting in their bedrooms, their mothers blowing kisses/
after dinner all these bitches gotta wash their dishes/
family life, just like malcom in the middle/
and then these kiddies spend their time on 4chan solving riddles!/
>>
>>14887441
you'd get none of that. Quite the contrary, as most people automatically reject all the notions that come with all this, since their ego can't take it.

No matter how well you'd argument or how good sources and proof you'd bring up, all of it would be dismissed, just because it's easier
>>
Is it possible to reach the Astral while lucid dreaming?
>>
yes, write the following lyrics down and stick them up your ass while you sleep:

>>
>>14887458
Same thing, different level of access, and awareness
>>
>>14887455
That's the deal with bluepills. They just don't want to find answers.

This type of knowledge was meant to circulate underground. Personally, I like it better that way... it's one of the last frontiers, y'know?
>>
>>14887465
no you gotta do it my way, dont listen to that guy:

>>
>>14887455
I's like to think me not dismissing the idea of an astral plane as gobbledygook contradicts your claim.
I have no reason to mock you for this.
>>
File: moebius_reflection.jpg (706KB, 793x1024px) Image search: [Google]
moebius_reflection.jpg
706KB, 793x1024px
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wMOOHV_OSg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAqN6ewVdZQ
>>
>>14887467
Noone cares about your shitty rap lyrics.

Get out nigger.
>>
>>14887466
your just full of yourself.
categorizing other people as "bluepill, redpill eg" is just fascism and nothing else.
now jot this down, roll it up, lube it down, and stick it right up your ass!:

>>
File: HermesMoebius02.jpg (265KB, 1174x899px) Image search: [Google]
HermesMoebius02.jpg
265KB, 1174x899px
>>
When the akashic record is revealed to your soul, so are all the events of your past lifetimes.

You do not come back from this the same person. It will even make you insane to see yourself die and commit evil so many times. You will no longer identify with your body image, since you realized the image of so many former beings.

The contactees who had the oppurtunity to have this were always warned, and most don't go through with it because of how difficult Total Consciousness is to keep with a simple emotional human brain and nervous system, and with such a short human lifetime.

It's really a final step for ascendant beings, and even they cannot recite all the information given to them.

There is a soulgroup of AMs called the 'knowers', who specifically devote themselves to educational logic and memorization of this.

The current greatest knower in our Milky Way has lived for about 5 thousand years in the same corporeal container, and has only retained 1/3 of all knowledge in the universe, and i guess knows when his limit will be reached. (btw, almost all the knowers are male containers, this has more to do with self purpose and obsession than physical qualities)
>>
File: moebius-arzac-19.jpg (2MB, 1500x931px) Image search: [Google]
moebius-arzac-19.jpg
2MB, 1500x931px
>>
>>14887475
>"Noone cares about you....."

i will leave that there for you.
>>
>>14887478
Reported for flooding, nigger
>>
>>14887470
Keep in mind, that you're one of few billion people

Rest of them aren't too keen on dusputing anything that goes beyond their private happiness

And that's perfectly okay for me, as I can clearly see how some of that stuf could make them unhappy in the end

Knowledge isn't some instant betterment of life pill as some make it out to be. Knowledge can be heavy, and often is.
>>
File: HermesMoebius03.jpg (161KB, 1424x800px) Image search: [Google]
HermesMoebius03.jpg
161KB, 1424x800px
>>
>>14887492
>such scared
>much retribution
>so report

im a mod, faggot.
>>
Could the Akashic Library just be a metaphor for a state of conscious. I know when trip balls and smoke a lot weed I sometimes reach a state mind where I'm having profound ephanies every moment of every second. It's far too much for me to remember but sometimes I make an effort to write something down in a distilled form to unpack later.
>>
File: HermesMoebius06.jpg (218KB, 1174x900px) Image search: [Google]
HermesMoebius06.jpg
218KB, 1174x900px
>>
and i just dismissed you report.
too bad, faggot.
>>
>>14887501
Proof?
>>
I've been trying to Astral Project since 2010 with no success. I've read a few eBooks and listened to some audiobooks to no avail.

My intention is to access the Akashic Records and find a way of traveling back in time to live out a new timeline with all my current memories.

I don't even know if such a thing is possible or if such a book exists in the Akashic Records but it's what I'm after. Maybe if I find out that such a book doesn't exist it'll help me deal with the timeline I live in. But for now I'm considering it a Bad Future.
>>
File: Sexy Robot Video Games.jpg (45KB, 568x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Robot Video Games.jpg
45KB, 568x768px
>>
>>14887499
It pretty much is. It's more of a concept than a place or even an object
>>
>>14887506
When exactly did this thread go to shit and /r9k/ circlejerking? I couldn't tell ya.
>>
God, I want to ask if someone was trying to 'attack' me? I don't know if it's something I ate but I felt nauseous and overtired all of the sudden for a while, now I just feel nauseous at first I thought it was something I ate but it can't have happened so suddenly. Whatever the fuck you want to know, just ask. For fuck sake. I'm cut off and I don't want to go back. I don't want to practice or give my identity away just please don't do it again. So again, if it was anyone in this thread just ask the damn question here.
>>
>>14886551
Not literally.
>>
>>14887506
That won't work.

You can't just ditch a timeline. It will remain there, and run it's course anyways, so if you consider your plan to be some kind of a solution, it really isn't

All the wrongings and mistakes would still remain
>>
File: zyzyzyfddfgg.jpg (218KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
zyzyzyfddfgg.jpg
218KB, 1024x683px
>>14887522
>autism intesifies
>>
I seek to separate myself from my higher consciousness and possibility kill my higher consciousness. Or at least metaphysically beat the shit out of it. FUCK YOU, HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS. I WON'T BE A PART OF YOUR COLLECTION.
>>
>>14887534
It's not autism. That kind of tired doesn't just come and go in a matter of 15 minutes.
>>
>>14887520
I assume I'm the former and not the latter because I don't browse /r9k/. I don't care if I'm shit to you. I'm being sincere.

>>14887532
Yeah my intention is ditching it. Myself in this timeline can just die or disappear or go into a coma or something.
>>
OP Reporting In,

Just wanted to inform you guys that this thread is a complete failure.

Like seriously this is the first time I'm saging my own thread.
>>
>>14887534
>>14887514

theres got to be at least one person in here who is secretly turned on by this
>>
>>14887539
Just don't practice. Don't think about the 'Paranormal'. Don't indulge in the unknown. Don't ever try to communicate.
>>
File: ok.png (298KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
298KB, 500x628px
>>14887539
>>
>>14887549
Humble yourself, faggot.
>>
>>14887548
So you want to completely divorce yourself from reality with astral shit? How pathetic are you anon?!

Your spirit guides are going to fucking laugh at you.
>>
>>14887563
>So you want to completely divorce yourself from reality with astral shit? How pathetic are you anon?! Your spirit guides are going to fucking laugh at you.

Don't give a shit about being "pathetic" or being laughed at. My spirit guides are cowards who won't show themselves to me.
>>
File: vsevolod_ivanov_23.jpg (745KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
vsevolod_ivanov_23.jpg
745KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>14887549
OP you are a failure.
This thread clearly proves that you have no superior alpha male genes inside of you.
Admitting to saging your own thread is just one of many examples of your inferiorness.

You dissapoint me and i find you repulsive!
>>
>>14887548
Again, that won't work. You could at best spawn a new, specific timeline when things went differently, but it wouldn't affect your current timeline in any way. (that happens all the the time anyways)

The other version of you would experience all of it, but no the current one

If it's any consolidation to you, there's probably allready a timeline in motion where things went better for you. You just won't experience it for now
>>
>>
>>14887506
You need to awaken your kundalini. Follow Nithyananda's steps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsUml6PcTyM
>>
>>
File: 50722219_1257309655_11.jpg (201KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
50722219_1257309655_11.jpg
201KB, 700x526px
>>
>>14887585
MY INTENTION IS NOT TO AFFECT MY CURRENT TIMELINE. FUCK THIS TIMELINE.

My intention is to ditch this timeline, let it continue to be bad or whatever and I guess I would die or become braindead for abandoning it, and live out a different timeline.

You're saying it's impossible but it's impossible for me to accept it until I visit the Akashic Records myself and get confirmation that what I'm seeking to do is indeed impossible.

>If it's any consolidation to you, there's probably allready a timeline in motion where things went better for you. You just won't experience it for now
What gives me consolidation more than that is knowing there's a timeline where I haven't wasted the last four years NEET trying to learn how to astral project and not furthering my life.

>>14887596
Thanks. I'll check that out.
>>
>>
look uo G.I. Gurdjieff or the hindu tatawa system of astral travel. Collin Wilson's book "The Occult" has loads of great information.
>>
>>14887618
Well, you're free to try, that's for sure.

But to my knowledge, you can't leave this timeline. But hell, there's an off-chance that I'm wrong.

Good luck, I guess.
>>
>>14887618
It's not possible on a molecular level unless you have tech or I think you have to be highly evolved. You as a human, cannot do it unless you were born with certain genes because you're too young a species.
>>
>>14887483
very interesting.. source?
>>
Ok I want to see if anyone can do it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattva go to the esoteric part click on Akasha "black Oval.
These are the steps I remember.
Oh and ryysise monasteries was my captcha...
>sit in a relaxed meditative posture.
>which ever posture that is most comfortable for you with a straight spine is best.
>chant "ONG NA MO GURU DEV NA MO"
>repeat chant however many times to feel a deep meditative state.
>draw air through left nostril while focusing on the word SAT
>exhale through right nostril while focusing on the word NAM
>again repeat until inner peace is felt.
>SAT means TRUTH
>NAM means identity
>roughly "truth is my identity
>now stare at a black oval without blinking for at least a minute.
>the longer the better
>immediatley look at a white wall or surface
>the image should transfer
>with eyes open meditate on the shape
>keep it stable
>close your eyes while maintaing the after image in your minds eye
>focus on the shape and new color and keep it stable.
>attempt to enter the oval.
>if succsesful you have astral traveled to a new plane where the Akashaic record lie.
>There are watchers there that can guide you.
>there is a warning about remebering where you entered at so you can leave.
I know it sounds fucky but that is the basis of ritual. The ritual itself doesn't work. but tricking yourself into beliving it works makes it all the more possible. Ever seen someone dance because of the holy ghost same princiapal. except this is an exercise in discipline and inner knowledge. Try it and good luck.
>>
I once dreamed myself sitting in what seemed an infinite library. Sort of like a strech but really fuckin long and tall hall with an equally long table on its center and shelves on the walls. Books were everywhere, in the shelves, spreded over the floor, piled up on the table.
So Im standing there doing nothing, when out of the blue-I must- grab this particular book hidden under some books on the table.
I can only describe that it was golden. Like, the pages were made of gold and emited this glow. On the cover was this round star that I recall smelled like honey.
So I open the book and start reading it page after page, its written in some weird tongue, looks like a more elaborated arabic but somehow I understand. After a few chapters I close it and then wake up.
I recall all I described, except the actual content of the book.
Is this related to those records you speak or not?
>>
It is no library, merely a mass or archaic knowledge, pure energy if you would. There are no guides, there are no books. the "Library" is simply a name given to it for lack of a better one. It simply IS knowledge. Astral projection is easy enough a task, but finding the library is a completely different matter.
>>
>>14886258
Well, I accidentally AP'd when I was half asleep and went to a university/library type area filled with books to the wall. It was a highly ornate marble building, absolutely gorgeous, people walking around and doing various tasks. I'm not sure if I believe in all of this astral stuff or if my experiences were just dreams, but what OP described sounds exactly where I went. A librarian of sorts showed me a book that held my future. I wanted to stay for a while, but sadly I snapped out of it.
>>
>>14886184
Ralph Smart made a video about this. Input 'Ralph Smart Akashic Records' I'm pretty sure OP got inspired form him.
>>
>>14888108
This. It is existence itself.

You may not project to it, as that would require ascending existence. And you can't do that. You're either exist or don't exist.
>>
>>14888636
You either*

Anyone who says they have projected or encountered a library like this is deluded or lying. To access such a thing you would logically have to be above existence. You are already in the library. You are a part of it. You may touch upon other parts of existence, whether they are large or small, but you will never experience or perceive the entire thing. Some metaphysical or psychological practices may elevate you to an extreme level of understanding (See: Dhyana) but it will never compare to what the "Akashic Records" are.
>>
>>14887066

I wish you fucks who go around saying shit like "that Matrix thing would look up Plato's Allegory of The Cave.
>>
>>14887163
>an old man in my dream taught me the powers of dubs
bless this board
>>
>>14887585
Alternatively, there's probably a timeline in motion where things went worse for him
>>
>>14888831
The quads confirm this
>>
>>14886118
>>14886537

I don't know if Akashic or whatever, but it has happened to me through all my life that some info has been "downloaded" from the fuck know where when I have had a really profound necessity to know something.

Ever since I heard about the Akashic Records I have related to it. I have also heard call it Horizon Libraries.

I believe it responds to a sincere and non-biased craving for knowledge.
>>
>>14887478
Interesting how you see the world as a television program. People are not meant to be as shallow as one dimensional characters in a fake television show. I think this "infinite library" is at least a positive movement from the closed minded thought imposed by primitive mass media. I'm guessing you're in your late 20's judging by your choice of television program. The times are changing and you are a bitter old man.
>>
>>14886118
>So there's supposedly a compendium of mystical/higher knowledge called the Akashic Records, sitting in a higher plane of existence.

Kind of a silly idea, don't you think?
>>
I think it's a state mind much like REM sleep is a state of mind. Taking the right amounts of psychedelics will produce this state. Not sure which side it's on probably at the border on both sides of ego death. Once you realize everything is one then you can see the whole picture and infinite implications it brings.
>>
>>14889301
Psychedelics are like steroids for mystics. People who take steroids tend to be athletically inclined and those who like to take psychedelics are mystically inclined. You can be a fat lazy slob and take steroids which won't do much for you if you don't workout. Taking psychedelics won't guarantee a spiritual awaking either if the person isn't a deep thinker to being with.

However it sure beats having to meditate for 20 years just to get your foot in the door. Once you get a taste of the other side you retain the feeling of being there.>>14886118
>>
>>14889230
your right, it is one huge Reality show.
You, me and everyone else are actors.
We choose to act good or act bad. Period.
End of story.
Stop lying to yourself about the "Akashic records".
>>
>>14889323
Number One Rule of Enlightenment and Psychadelics: You do not talk about Enlightenment or Psychadelics

faggot, just do it.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.