[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 40

File: image.jpg (216KB, 750x655px)
image.jpg
216KB, 750x655px
Lets have a good old hell/demons thread. Things like descriptions and pictures of hell and demons,etc.
>>
>>14877159
Just look at your window if you want to see hell
>>
>>14877170
2deep4me
>>
>>14877170
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 259x194px)
image.jpg
19KB, 259x194px
>>14877197
Sp00py
>>
>>14877197
Now that's a cutie.
>>
"If you seek his monument, look around you"
>>
Sola fide. Sola deo. Infernali gloria.
>>
>>14877197
Rustle?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 350x269px)
image.jpg
25KB, 350x269px
>>14877170
>>
I MADE THIS THREAD!!!
>>
>>14877159
Just google descriptions of hellish NDEs. Some are the stereotypical fire and screaming demons. Others describe an infinitely dark, cold, and miserable place devoid of even the concepts of hope or love. Some describe human souls stripped of all positive qualities, maiming and raping each other forever.

In short, various flavors of bad.
>>
>>14877197
That's a corner.
>>
>>14877787
10/10
>>
>>14877759
That means you're a faggot
>>
File: checkerboard.png (202KB, 8000x8000px)
checkerboard.png
202KB, 8000x8000px
>>14877159

I've had visions of Hell. Here's what I saw:

Hell looks like a giant party, when I first got there I didn't think it seemed so bad. Strangely, everyone in Hell looked really attractive in a slutty and bro-y kind of way. I tried talking to some of them but whenever I tried to start up a conversation they seemed repulsed and disinterested in talking with me, everyone seemed like the they wanted to be anywhere else but talking to me. I saw in a mirror that I was wearing rags and looked hideous compared to all the other attractive people down there. I wandered around the party and everyone else seemed to be having a great time except for me, everyone there seemed to be old friends and I was some kind of freak outsider and they would glare at me when I walked by. I started shivering and it was extremely cold and uncomfortable but nobody seemed to notice. It started getting unbearably freezing and I began to panic then angel came and took me away.

I asked the angel how it was possible that people looked like they were having fun in hell if it was supposed to be a punishment. The angel said that their mirth is simply an illusion and in reality each person feels just as isolated and alone as I was done there except that they've been there so long they've learned how to fake it. He also said that their looks were also an illusion because regardless of how others perceive them, each person in hell thinks of themselves as hideous and ugly whereas they see everyone else as attractive.

I don't ever want to go back.
>>
>>14877846
Fuck,that's my life.
>>
>>14877858

Repent.
>>
>>14877884

Repent and feel the backlash of 1000 demons laughing at you...

As if the answer is that easy...

Christ is a necessary function for beginners... but a setback to the advanced.
>>
File: Serpent in a tree.jpg (133KB, 531x734px)
Serpent in a tree.jpg
133KB, 531x734px
>>14877939

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

- 2 Cor 11:3
>>
>>14877846
Women are so stupid.

The worst torture imaginable to you is social rejection and missing out on fun?
>>
>>14877958

I think there are other parts of Hell that have other tortures, this is just what I saw.

And it wasn't horrible because I was "missing out on fun" it was horrible because I felt utterly alone and unwanted. It was also really cold.
>>
>>14877170
so deep... faggot.
>>
To me, hell wouldn't be infinite pain, but infinite fear.
>>
File: yolo.jpg (51KB, 400x316px)
yolo.jpg
51KB, 400x316px
>>14877952
37:62-66 Is Paradise a better accommodation or the accursed tree? For We have truly made it (as) a trial for the wrong-doers. For it is a tree that springs out of the bottom of Hell-Fire: The shoots of its fruit-stalks are like the heads of devils: Truly they will eat thereof and fill their bellies therewith.

7:27 O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.
>>
>>14877988
Matthew 25:46 And these shall go into everlasting pain, and the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

I don't know. Gnashing of teeth and burning in fire for eternity sounds pretty painful.
>>
>>14877476
>>14877508

Deathspell Omega is the shit, I have that cd as a matter of fact.

"Oh Satan, you're the God before whom I stand
Live your life in me,
See how I erase my name from the lamb's book of life
And reject the benefit of the holy wounds
I will walk before thee, lord, in the land of the living
For you teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight
And sow seeds that do not proceed of the natural order
They shall grow to columns of the holy lair
That which harbours the dragon with seven heads."
>>
>>14877170
I'm chin deep.
>>
>>14877846
Geez. Man. Have you seen Heaven?
>>
>>14877159
Hell is just the absence of God's presence. So basically eternal oblivion (nonexistence). There is your lack of Afterlife atheists.
>>
>>14878257

Yes, it was a beautiful open meadow full of people singing. I didn't want to leave.
>>
Do you think hell is pleasant for people who are not christian? It seems like heaven would be garbage for someone who isn't christian. Nothing fun would be allowed, you wouldn't even be able to fap to loli doujinshi, what kind of bullshit is that? Everyone else would be mormon or something and they would be insufferably boring. And you'd probably be required to stroke jehovah's ego constantly lest he start feeling lonely and inadequate.
>>
>>14878323

No, the only reason you are able to enjoy anything sinful or otherwise is due to God's grace.

In Hell, that grace is removed so you become physically incapable of feeling positive emotions.
>>
>>14878323
Hell is a place of punishment. It is unpleasant for everyone.
>>
Hell is separation from God, not some unescapeable fiery dungeon.
>>
>>14878367
>>14878272
Basically this.
>>
>>14878272

Not complete oblivion. The damned are conscious that they missed out on heaven and are full of regret because of it. This is what Christ meant when He spoke of weeping and gnashing of teeth (Lk 13:28)
>>
>>14878323
God is the reason please and happiness and goodness exist, he is the goodness embodied. When you decide not to accept God he will let you have your way and be separated from him, like what happened with Satan. So no, it's not enjoyable. Some people, me included believe that you can turn to God once you see how awful his absence is and when you realize what you always wanted is, well, hell.
>>14878272
>>14878367
These too.
>>
>>14878024
I'm saying hell for me would be being in constant fear.
Pain for me is more easily overcome than fear.
>>
>>14878381

Hell has both.
>>
>>14877159
WHERE THE FIRE IS NEVER QUENCHED AND THE WORM DOES NOT DIE
>>
>>14878392
Good thing it doesn't exist.
>>
>>14878400

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>14878403
I will. And I'll be right.
>>
>>14878412
It won't be the first time you were wrong.It won't be the first time you were wrong.It won't be the first time you were wrong.It won't be the first time you were wrong.It won't be the first time you were wrong.It won't be the first time you were wrong.It won't be the first time you were wrongIt won't be the first time you were wrongIt won't be the first time you were wrongIt won't be the first time you were wrongIt won't be the first time you were wrongIt won't be the first time you were wrong. Get used to it.
>>
File: Santiago.jpg (152KB, 660x729px)
Santiago.jpg
152KB, 660x729px
>>
>>14877846
that sounds truely awful man.
>>
has anyone seen this blog,like its got some interesting demon concepts:http://arjunhunurkar.blogspot.pt/2012/08/72-demons-evoked-by-king-solomon-41-72.html
Like this one of the entries of this picture:
SHAH
He is the great Marquise. He comes as a dove speaking in hoarse voice. He destroys sight, hearing and ability to understand any men or women. He can, if ordered, steal the treasure of a king and brings it back in 1200 years. He will obey, bu only if you order him while he is in a triangle, otherwise, he will be the one controlling the one who evoked him.
>>
more bird demons
CAIM
He is the great President. He comes as a thrush, but when he comes he takes a shape of a man caring a sharp sword and looks ass he sounds- fabulously- he gives answers in burned ash. He gives ability to speak with plants and animals.
>>
Orobas is a powerful Great Prince of Hell, having twenty legions of demons under his control. He supposedly gives true answers of things past, present and to come, divinity, and the creation of the world; he also confers dignities and prelates, and the favor of friends and foes. Orobas is faithful to the conjurer, does not permit that any spirit tempts him, and never deceives anyone. He is depicted as a horse that changes into a man under the conjurer’s request.
>>
VALAC
He is the mighty Great President of Hell, having thirty legions of demons under his command. Valac is said to give true answers about hidden treasures; he reveals where serpents can be seen, and delivers them harmless to the magician. He is said to appear as a small poor boy with angel wings riding on a two-headed dragon.
>>
ANDRAS
He is a Great Marquis of Hell, having under his command thirty legions of demons. He sows discord among people.
According to the Goetia, Andras was a Grand Marquis of Hell, appearing with a winged angel’s body and the head of an owl or raven, riding upon a strong black wolf and wielding a sharp and bright sword. He was also responsible for sowing discord, and commanded 30 infernal legions. He is the 63rd of the 72 spirits of Solomon. Andras was considered to be a highly dangerous demon, who could kill the conjuring magician and his assistants if precautions were not taken. A misstep outside the magical protective circle could mean instant death for the conjurer(s), and Andras was always trying to lure them out. He stirs up trouble and dissension. He commands thirty legions.”
>>
ANDREALPHUS
He appears as the 54th demon in Johann Weyer’s tome on demonology Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and is described as a great Marquis with the appearance of a Peacock who raises great noises and teaches cunning in astronomy, and when in human form also teaches geometry in a perfect manner. He is also described as ruling over thirty legions and as having the ability to turn any man into a bird.
>>
>>14877846
How is that not Earth?
>>
AMDUSCIAS
Amdusias is associated with thunder and it has been said that his voice is heard during storms. In other sources, he is accompanied by the sound of trumpets when he comes and will give concerts if commanded, but while all his types of musical instruments can be heard they can’t be seen. He is regarded as being the demon in charge of the cacophonous music that is played in Hell. He can make trees bend at will.
>>
File: adwz5RO.png (403KB, 331x448px)
adwz5RO.png
403KB, 331x448px
>>14877846
the perfect illusion to scare you into whatever religion the angel wanted you to follow.

hail the liberators of mankind.

also, How could such a loving god of the universe create such a terrible place for his creations based on a single life time of 'going against his will, or sinning or whatever'.

you save your own soul bro not jesus, there is no hell and if there is one its not a miserable place. please wake up retards.
>>
>>14879615
” Considering how
>persistent the
>Christian virus has been, I don't see any hope of eliminating it in
>the near
>future. I just hope for more and more amelioration. Like the First
>Amendment
>over here and the similar laws in other advanced industrial nations
>which
>prevent the Christians from burning us at the stake. Which they would
>do
>again the minute they had the freedom to do it. They would do it, you
>know.
>As Nietzsche said, it's not their love for us that keeps them from
>burning us
>at the stake; it's the impotence of their love.
>
>
>They don't have the power to burn us at the stake. If they can save
>our souls
>by burning us at the stake, don't you think our souls are worth more
>than our
>bodies? They'd burn us at the stake again as soon as they had the
>right to do
>it. So as long as we have that much protection against them, the virus
>will
>go on raging indefinitely, I suppose.

- RAW
>>
>>14878367
Sounds like earth.

And no religious fanatics don't count. I have never met a single one that actually follows the bible's teachings. They all happily feed the beast of burden on this planet.
>>
File: >Serpents.png (66KB, 484x156px)
>Serpents.png
66KB, 484x156px
>>14879615
>also, How could such a loving god of the universe create such a terrible place for his creations based on a single life time of 'going against his will, or sinning or whatever'.

People choose Hell:

>if there is one its not a miserable place

See, you sound like you are already ready to go there.

Also, you act as though an entire life time isn't a long time from a human perspective.
>>
>>14879692
I think the loving creator of me and you and the entire universe will understand my 'foolish' ways and forgive me right? Dont you think this also? were stupid humans for fucks sake,you dont think he would understand?
and you sound brainwashed.
>>
File: Thorns.jpg (330KB, 1006x1200px)
Thorns.jpg
330KB, 1006x1200px
>>14879763
>I think the loving creator of me and you and the entire universe will understand my 'foolish' ways and forgive me right?

Do you posses the humility to admit that you have erred and accept forgiveness? True repentance is a bitter cup to drink and God does not hear insincere prayers.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px)
images (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
A grand-president of hell who governs 40 legions, Malphas appears as a raven, or in human form with a raucous voice. He builds citadels and impregnable towers, breaks down enemy barricades, finds good workers, gives familiars, and will receive sacrifices but deceive the sacrificers.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 210x241px)
download.jpg
13KB, 210x241px
>>14879788
Malphas
>>
>>14877197
ow the edge
>>
>>14878412
Lol I will definitely see your suffering up above from heaven, while you pleading the Son of God for forgiveness while writhing in eternal torment.
>>
>>14879550
It probably taken from Goetia or Lemegetton.
>>
>>14879778
Im being trolled.

nice try though, i almost replied again.
>>
File: shiva.jpg (757KB, 1816x2439px)
shiva.jpg
757KB, 1816x2439px
>>14879810
Look at how sick and twisted christians are.

disgusting
you need to vibrate higher brother. you were tricked along the path. just like they wanted you to be.
>>
>>14879834
Yay for being twisted. Anyway how do I vibrate? By meditating bullshit stuff?
>>
>>14879810
how do you possibly think thats how the universe operates? because you're somehow on "god's side" you can laugh at the idea of people going to hell (for eternity) and gods chill with that?
>>
>>14879844
meditating works and for me ive noticed just philosophy study and just digging as deep as you can in human history of spirituality and just in general.

find something that makes you tick.
when you find the truth you will know, it will feel as if youre 'remembering' something not learning.

Books i can recommend.
The Kybalion

Look up interviews of Robert Anton Wilson on youtube or read his books.

dont accept 'blind faith' as an answer to anything. base your truth on experience and what you have learned and what resonates with you.

you will vibrate high enough in no time.
i could just tell you the truth of the universe but you wouldnt believe me, you have to climb your way there.
>>
>>14879846
the sick god he worships (yahweh im guessing) is most likely cool with that. Yahweh isnt the god of the universe though.

it would be silly for the god of the entire universe to even ask for our love or ask for anything at all. if anything he wants you to love one another and most importantly yourself!

because guess what.

you are god. consciousness is god.

wake up, Why is it okay for jesus to say it and not us? Jesus was just a realized being.
>>
>>14879846
>>14879846
It is not up to me to think how the universe operate. My portion is to live and deal with it.
Also,
Revelation 21:4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

Don't worry, I will weep for you when I am on earth.
>>
>>14879865
Tell me the truth, who are you to judge me whether I believe something or not.
>>
>>14879876
Another person to watch from heaven afar.
>>
>>14879865
not him but

Ive been trying to meditate for weeks but I just can't. I get too much anxiety and cant relax to reach that point of calmness. wat do?
>>
File: l.jpg (17KB, 266x400px)
l.jpg
17KB, 266x400px
>>14879897
you dont realize that this is a PERSONAL STORY about waking up spiritually.

because when you realize that there is only ONE consciousness running the game(the entire universe) there is no death.

there is no 'you' there is no life there is no death. We are all God and God is one. God is cosmic consciousness. You can quote your cute little book all you want. I agree with a lot of what jesus teaches he was a smart guy if he actually existed. but what jesus taught was hermetics. Hermetic philosophy.

I was already 'Saved' bro, and guess what? it took a whole lot of suffering to get where i am. Dont think you have the answer because it says so in that basic instruction book of yours.

Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

You stopped seeking after one book. Dont play into their trap bro. I dont want to see you on an endless loop.
>>
>>14879913
did someone teach you? have you tried focussing on a single word and repeat it every time your mind starts to wonder?
>>
>>14879913
Dont give up, the anxieties are a good thing, you are clearing blockages.

practice just breathing meditation.

In for 4 breaths, hold for 4 out for 4.

10 minutes a day. no more or less. you will see results if you do this daily. just dont stop practicing.

look into Heart chakra mantras
>>
>>14879916
Yes, thank you for caring me, but how would you know if you aren't the one being trapped? By your experience?
>>
>>14879921
its not that my mind wanders, I know how to forgive any random thought, or whatever you may call it so I can concentrate on nothing, no problem there, there is just way too much anxiety in my head to reach that point.

>>14879924
heart chakra, will do thanks anon
>>
>>14879926
I do base my truth on my experiences yes.

I dont see this struggle of good and evil anymore. If i am the one who is trapped and doomed etc then that is fine. I will live from a place of love and caring for all because I have my 'truth'. my truth is a big 'what the fuck is going on here' and i dont claim to have any one answer. I was an athiest before all of this shit happened to me so yeah something did happen. you can call it being saved by the holy spirit if thats what makes you comfortable.

Love is the truth. Do what you love, live from the heart and follow it. Dont be afraid to fail and learn from your mistakes and sure as shit dont listen to what some preacher man tells you. this is a personal ride my friend and you have to watch your own ass.
>>
>>14879910
Man it's going to be really fucking crushing for you when you die.

Of course you'll probably just have some NDE and pretend it was really heaven and you really made it and it's not just your brain dying
>>
>>14879579
>>14879590
>>14879570
>>14879566
>>14879559
>>14879555
>>14879550
I feel as though you made up all these descriptions. They are terrible.

>>14879624
You don't know how to greentext.
>>
>>14880183
i did not made them up i was just posting the quotes from the site where i found them
>>
>>14880804
Yeah I finally realized that after reading the post w/ the blog URL which I had initially missed.

My apologies, friend.
>>
>>14879916
Who's the bitch in the picture? She's alright. What's she doing with her hand? Is it the one finger hand job special? Suckie suckie long tme.
>>
speak of other demons found an article dedicated to weird demons here: http://www.bogleech.com/halloween/hall12-infernal.html
>>
File: infernal-stolas.jpg (68KB, 400x440px)
infernal-stolas.jpg
68KB, 400x440px
ok this has got to be the most adorable looking Prince of Hell i have ever seen, like seriously a long legged owl with a crown?
the name of this demon bird is Stolas, he teaches people about about astronomy and poisonous plants ,
>>
>>14879550
>>14880183
All of the descriptions are legitimate, they are all "Demons", a select few of the 72 listed in the lesser key of solomon.
>>
>>14881377
Equipment, basic precautions and incantations necessary for low level invocation is usually included in your Basic Goetia, but it's often insufficient. Many think that they can simply invoke a Daemon by following the steps provided in a lemegeton, but this often proves futile. A successful invocation requires hours, if not days of channeling. Alesteir Crowley, a rather famous magician and member of the late Golden Dawn, was said to have spent six months locked in a room attempting to Invoke Bael. This of course takes years of study and training, and even with experience, your safety rides on your will and wit. Many lesser fools have been slain by Daemon such as Andras. Triangles can be broken. Rings melt off fingers along with flesh.
>>
>>14879797
nice get
>>
>>14881203
>The most adorable looking Prince of Hell
Doh ho ho
Is he replacing Baal'zebub?
>>
>>14879834
You say Christians are disgusting, but doesn't that contradict your system of acception and peace? Do not be critical to other when you have many flaws yourself.

>>14879844
Being a Catholic I do believe that meditation and prayer has special spiritual properties. It helps you connect with whatever high power you believe in.
>>
File: 1388257709049.gif (1MB, 990x622px)
1388257709049.gif
1MB, 990x622px
>>14879822

I am completely sincere. God is going to speak to you.
>>
>>14879582
you've got half of it.
>>
>>14879913
trying too calm yourself is the problem. let it come and let it be.
>>
>>14879763

Tell me this: if you are a murderer who goes before a judge and says, "Judge, I killed a man, but I'll do better, I swear," what will happen? Is that judge going to just let you go because you admitted your own guilt? If he's just, he will not let what you've done go unpunished unless you can pay the ransom owed.

In this case, and the case of God, that ransom is life. The one that sins will die. God does not lie.
>>
>>14877846
disscussing your description of hell with someone i came too a realization i believe is important enough too share.

eastern religions are focused on trying too get back into the garden and that is where they er.

then again i just smoked my first joint in 2 weeks.
>>
>>14882660

In Christianity, redemption to the state in Eden is what Jesus offers through His sacrifice. You are to become a child of God, reflecting God in all his glory.
>>
>>14878378
Yes, complete oblivion.

Christ said flat out that he is the only path to eternal life. By saying that the unbeliever also gets eternal life, just a monumentally crappier one, you're calling your saviour a liar.

Stop getting Latin and hellenistic heresy all over my Christianity.
>>
File: matty pink.jpg (37KB, 594x600px)
matty pink.jpg
37KB, 594x600px
>>14877170

/thread

Sadly, I get the sneaking suspicion that your saying that from a brainwashed liberal point of view.

If that's the case, here is a progress for you. Pic related. This actually exists somewhere.
>>
>>
>>14879810
Not with that attitude
>>
>>14884298
nice thumbnail faggot.
>>
>>14879810
Jesus is speaking to and through me, and he thinks you're a dick.
>>
>>14884298
Any source for that?
>>
Look out your window. What you see is the closest a sinner will see of heaven, and what the true Christian sees is closest he or she will see of hell.
>>
>yfw Hell is the hydrothermal vents in the Mariana Trench

Its where life begins. Most hostile environment on Earth.
>>
>>14885061
Nope.

You have to go deeper.
>>
>>14885077
Meh, just thought I'd have me 2 cents....couldn't resist. Neat little theory though, aye? Fits the scriptures.
>>
>>14885085
Within the vents are the materials and the conditions required for the synthesis of DNA

They say life emerged from the vents,

so it is possible that life thrives beneath the surface as well as above it?

Could it be possible that life began without water, and then later adapted,
or perhaps there is water below the surface as well
>>
>>14885094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yFmwCZ6Bws
>>
>>14884541
What should I do so Jesus can speak through me too?
>>
>>14884298
Why did the man killed himself?
>>
>>14881412
This guy is being sensational and promulgating unsubstantiated rumors, not to mention getting Aleister's name wrong.

I think anybody interested in genuine demonic evocation, how it works and what it looks like, would want to check out the expose "The Black Lodge of Santa Cruz": http://www.biroco.com/kaos/lodge.pdf
>>
>>14885555
Check 'em. Excerpt:

>We began to wander, alone or in small groups. Observing quietly what was happening, Jones sat down and rummaged through his things, soon producing a brick of charcoal, assorted odds and ends, and what at first glance appeared to be incense. I asked what he was doing, and he said we seemed to be having a little "possession problem". He went on to explain that some demons, particularly those of a Saturnian nature, tended to be attracted to the smell of burning sulfur. His intent was to set some alight, and see who among us was attracted to the noxious fumes. Jones kindled the charcoal, placed up it a small quantity of the substance, and sat back to wait. Immediately, Clay and John Golding walked over, and sat down beside him.
>"David," Golding began, with Holden looking on with an expression of serious concern even more dour than usual, "I think we have a problem."
>"You do?" he replied. The hellish fumes now drifted through the open room, yet neither of his interrogators seemed to notice.
>"I believe you are possessed," said Golding, in the grave tone usually reserved by physicians for telling a patient of their impending demise.
>"Oh you do, do you?" David replied, casting an "I told you so" glance in my direction. His eyes danced, and he seemed barely capable of concealing the amused irony in his voice.
>>
>>14885555
I hadn't seen this before. The scene in the bunker is pretty intriguing.
>>
File: mSPqe9F.gif (11KB, 300x200px)
mSPqe9F.gif
11KB, 300x200px
>>14879692

I think this is true

Hell is a state of mind not easily shaken, but certainly chosen.
>>
>>14884298

>go through hell
>get revived
>become an hero
>return to hell

What the fuck? Why wouldn't he try to do good so he goes to heaven instead?
>>
>>14877787
The raping part doesn't sound so bad
>>
File: url.jpg (939KB, 1892x2835px)
url.jpg
939KB, 1892x2835px
RAKSHASHA (South Asia) The Rakshasha remain a popular demon in contemporary India and South Asia, but are also found in the earliest Hindu scriptures dating back thousands of years. Literally the ‘Beast-Heads,’ the Rakshasha are cannibal demons that resemble animal-headed humans. Ancient, wise, and cruel, the Rakshasha are thought to inhabit the same world as humans, hiding from them with magic and preying upon the sick and weak. The Rakshasha are able to hide in human society and mirror human customs with ease, being instinctive shapeshifters. They are especially gifted at infiltrating and subverting religious institutions such as monasteries and temples. Several 20th century Indian and Bengali horror stories have considered the fate of the man or woman who has married a Rakshasha, and discovered their spouses’ true nature after giving birth to “odd” children. In India, it is held that sorcerers who perform the correct ritual practices are able to take rebirth as Rakshashas. Conversely, sinister intuition (such as that held by a Rounwytha) or especially ability with subterfuge is thought to be possible evidence of a past life as a Rakshasha. Powerful Rakshasha (such as Ravana) are openly worshipped in the Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka, and receive sacrifices of goats, alcohol, tobaccos, sexual service, and narcotics in exchange for an audience.

-- Source: Hosts of Hell, Tempel ov Blood
>>
>>14878272
You're talking about Limbo, not hell ass face.
>>
Thread hidden.

nb.
>>
The only hell I know is this earth!
>>
File: las torturas del Infierno.png (786KB, 592x674px) Image search: [Google]
las torturas del Infierno.png
786KB, 592x674px
"Oh, thou who burn's in heart
For those who burn in Hell,
Whose fires thyself shall feed in turn,
How long be crying: 'Save me, God!'?
Why, who art thou to teach and He to learn?
>>
ATTN stupid assholes:

the new pope publicly said hell isn't real
>>
>>14886241
simply seeing hell did nothing to inspire hope of heaven
>>
>>14892810
>implying any pope ever new anything about christianity
>>
>>14892810
>implying Pope Frankie is a legitimate authority on the subject
>>
>>14891643
>las torturas del Infierno

Chido demonio hermano, parece mierda sacada directamente del Silent hill.

burrito burrito burrito taco taco
>>
I have a theory about the invention of Hell. Some illiterate, filthy goatherd in North Africa was sitting in his tent scratching his balls. He said to himself:

"I hate that old bastard Omar. He stole my goat. I hope he breaks his leg. No, better yet, I hope he falls in a fire. Yeah, that's good. Watch him squirm and cry. Ha ha. Too bad he would die so quickly. No, I got it! I hope he burns in a fire... FOREVER! Yeah. That's like, more than a thousand years. That's like more than all the grains of sand in the world. He he he."

And thus was born the stupid, sadistic, childish belief in eternal torment. "I'll be happy forever, but everyone else will suffer forever. It's good to be me."
>>
The Wild Hunt is scarier than Hell.

>get hunted by a lead god, and his huntsmen who are basically skinwalkers
>they kill you
>next day "w-what? i'm alive?!?!"
>you are now trapped in the hunted's realm, and are subject to being hunted for all eternity.
>>
>>14896284
Kinda like Dante's punishment for spendthrifts. Hunted by giant dogs in a forest forever. Seems harsh to me.
>>
>>14879810
Keep telling yourself that :^)
>>
>>14879810
What bliss will fill the ransomed souls, as they in glory dwell,
To see the sinners as they roll in quench less flames of Hell!
>>
>>14878288
Liar. Heaven is incomprehensibly beautiful, and that is not how the bible even begins to describe it.
>>
>>14877170
That's a nice fucking w?i?n?d?o?w? hell.
>>
>>14896284
You must really like The Witcher a lot, man.
>>
File: barlowe_demolishers.jpg (111KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
barlowe_demolishers.jpg
111KB, 640x448px
No one do Hell like Wayne Barlowe do Hell.
>>
Wayne Barlowe (2)
>>
File: UnholyCommunion.jpg (55KB, 585x429px) Image search: [Google]
UnholyCommunion.jpg
55KB, 585x429px
Wayne Barlowe (666)
>>
>>14877846
I know everyone must have said this before, but it sounds like how my average day in highschool was like
lol
>>
>>14878323
Hell is anticipating japanese porn in thw afterlife
>>
>>14884298
>infinite layers
>has only visited 5

THIS IS ILLOGICAL
it is like saying"I opened this box, I took 5 rocks from it, btw there is an infinite number of rocks inside"
How do you perceive there are infinite layers when you have only experienced 5?
>>
>>14896298
Sort of.

>>14896335
It's an actual Celtic thing. They either believed it came for you randomly, or it hunted evil doers.

Look it up.
>>
>>14877787
"NDE"s?
>>
>>14877787

> Others describe an infinitely dark, cold, and miserable place devoid of even the concepts of hope or love
>Some describe human souls stripped of all positive qualities

Sounds like tumblr
>>
>>14878115
You're a homosexual
>>
>>14888048
>skinwalker
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Y4wiCh7-o
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEeMUUr-Reg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt1bH5eQKGg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MetrNqfF4A8
>>
>>14897041
>where he will remain for thousands of myriads of millions of kalpas and never return.

Does Buddhism actually say that? Aren't all realms supposed to be temporary (except nirvana)?
>>
>>14898840
Also, the idea that someone enters Avici because they stole an orange from a Temple seems ridiculous.
>>
>>14878115
I interviewed Mikko (was for his Noise/PE project Grunt, not any of his Metal stuff). Dudes got a great porno collection.
>>
>>14885555
That lodge is the laughing stock of the entire Western OTO and A.'.A.'. groups.
>>
>>14877793
Thank you.
>>
>>14879692
Is that a dark souls referencing picture ?
>>
File: 58388_1203100796_8a0f_p.jpg (49KB, 404x550px) Image search: [Google]
58388_1203100796_8a0f_p.jpg
49KB, 404x550px
Well, Beksinski knew...
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.