[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yeah, this happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: 1401058321589.jpg (345KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
1401058321589.jpg
345KB, 970x546px
>Jaden Smith, Willow Smith, and Jaden's rumored girlfriend Kylie Jenner are currently killing time by imagineering a new belief system for themselves... Along with friends like former little guy from Hannah Montana Moisés Arias (the 20-year-old actor who recently was criticized for relaxing in bed shirtless with 13-year-old Willow Smith)

>the kids have formed a club they call "The Orgonite Society," which describes itself on its public Instagram page as "A Secret Society."

>they serve to transform negative orgone into positive orgone. (Some people also believe they can repel demons and aliens.) Orgone is a term coined in the late 1930s by the psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich to describe cosmic life energy. Derived from the word "orgasm," it is roughly equivalent to an invisible physical manifestation of Freud's concept of the libido.

>The goal of the Orgonite Society: to distribute vibe-cleansing PYRAMIDS

>The kids have also been photographed smelling books by Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, or Osho, an Indian guru whose followers famously carried out the largest bioterror attack in United States history

>Rajneesh was known in India as "the sex guru."

Thoughts?
>>
how can orgone be real if our eyes arent real
>>
>>14636164

Rich nigger made a sex cult for the purpose of having as much illegal sex as he can without the law interfering, the fact he released his secret society to the public does not make it secret, since the initial veil is gone, the pseudo philosophical idea of a "secret society" is one to just lure in young people into a ring of selfish desire created by a person who has everything.

Who who has everything and has done everything often has an addiction to novelty, specifically sexual novelty, you'll find that rich people have extremely perverse sexual private lives that at times can even become murderous.

Basically its a hollywood cult for upper middle class hedonism that only mainly benefits one person, that being the superior leader, the man at the top of the pyramid, supported by his followers at the base.

He's an over indulgent hedonistic rich brat who has a narcissistic egocentric complex and is utilizing his fame coupled with impressionable youth to fulfill his insatiable addiction to sexual novelty.
>>
>>14636195
Sounds like a real nigga.
>>
>>14636181

this
>>
File: 1369329933133.jpg (48KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369329933133.jpg
48KB, 450x600px
>>14636164
>imagineering
>>
>>14636229

Every time I see that dog, I see Maisie Williams.
>>
>>14636238
Same here, I was going to post in the /got/ thread named AryaStark but I never got to it.
>>
dumb kids being dumb kids , what else is new ?
>>
>>14636164
>which describes itself on its public Instagram page as "A Secret Society."

I don't want to live on this planet anymore
>>
>>14636297
For reals though, how do I recruit for my secret society?
>>
>>14636299
Pass out flyers and tell people about on facebook and instagram and twitter
>>
JUST ANOTHER WAY TO CONTROL OUR SEX IN PRIVATE
CARRY ON
>>
File: 1365194573837.png (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1365194573837.png
53KB, 1000x1000px
>>14636303
B-but then Anon will want to die.
>>
>>14636164
This thread smells of taint.
>>
>>14636314
Smells more like musty ball sweat and dick cheese
>>
You know...the more that comes out about how these upper class families function...the more bizarre they all sound. Will Smith for example became a Muslim after spending only two days in Dubai and since then has praised that insane brainwashed 'religion' as nearly the best thing since sliced bread. Hell anyone that goes into contact with that side of the world comes back completely mentally fucked especially if they have either power, influence, money, or any combination of those three. So, it doesn't surprise me that his kids would be equally fucked up and willing follow any kind of batshit crazy pseudo theology...
>>
>>14636164
Edgy teens with the internet and fame
>>
File: image (1).jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
3KB, 300x57px
Can Will Smith and his family just die already? What the fuck has Will done since the nineties that's any good?
>>
>>14636326
You realize Will Smith didn't actually convert to Islam, that's just a false rumor...
>>
>>
Topic of this thread:
People who are rich and bored with way too much time on their hands.
The end.
>>
>>14636164
Good for them. Orgonite is powerful shit. I've made a few pieces myself, they are the key to disabling cell towers, and cleaning our atmosphere, and tons of other uses. I wish everyone knew about it. Reich knew some SHIT, I'm glad to see more and more people catching on to Reich's brilliant ideas and technologies.
>>
>>14636164
>the 20-year-old actor who recently was criticized for relaxing in bed shirtless with 13-year-old Willow Smith
I wonder if she domed him up.

Jk, this is TMZ-tier post, OP.
>>
>>14636992
Disabling cell towers? First I've heard of that. How dots it work?
>>
>>14636992
ha ha ha Roleplaying faggot is roleplaying. There's no power in your beliefs. Turn off your fucking computer and go outside.
>>
>>14636900
this is baby Dianetics for Will Smith's terminally fucked up children. they're gonna be the first assholes off this planet with a bunch of other lazy rich cunts who think space is full of ghosts that make people feel bad. that's fine, as long as they're all in one place as far the fuck away from me as possible.
>>
>>14636919
Yeah, and they are teenagers. No big deal.
>>
>>14637028
>There's no power in your beliefs
Belief is the only source of power that those outside of the select will ever attain.
>>
>>14636326
Wait, isn't Will Smith a Scientologist?
>>
>>14637109
yup. cuz of his wife. his kids were born to be fucked in the head.
>>
>>14637028
Shill don't be mad. The knowledge will get out no matter how hard you shill.

>>14637019
The positive energy emitted by the Orgonite (Resin dried around metal shavings, squeezing them and producing a positive energy field around the piece of orgonite) naturally negates the cell towers negative energy. They are extremely powerful little devices and super easy to make. I made one with skepticism, i was blown away.

Heres a phenominal site on orgone energy and hundreds of other topics.

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml
>>
File: stussy-beentrill-hr_FINAL-11.jpg (77KB, 980x757px) Image search: [Google]
stussy-beentrill-hr_FINAL-11.jpg
77KB, 980x757px
>>14636164
This is viral marketing for a new DOPE STREETWEAR BRAND
>>
>>14637174
>flat out lying on the internet for no reason
this is everything wrong with the world.
cell towers doesn't have "negative" energy, they have a 0 net electromagnetic charge, the only way for the crystal to "negate" their energy would be through destroying the POSITIVE intensity of the energy emitted from the cell tower through destructive interference, given that the emitted rays have a non-discrete polarization angle the crystals would have to emit destructive waves not only at the exact same wavelength as emitted by the cell tower (675 MHz, 0.44m) but also dynamically polarized to cover all possible angles, this of course negates any destructive interference effect it would have since it would immediately self-interfere with its own polar opposite phase due to an 180 degree phase rotation .

and even if we pretend it didn't self-interfere to nullify its own effect and it actually DID manage to destroy the waves from the cell tower it would still emit the very same waves as the tower in the polar opposite DIRECTION, which essentially would mean that the Orgonite destroys the cell towers signal but at the same time relays the exact same radiation in the same direction as if it was emitted from the tower and through the crystal.

tl;dr: No.
>>
>>14637314
This is exactly what I was looking for when I asked the question.

Thank you.
>>
>New belief system
>Not based around Will

They'll be hearing from his lawyers.
>>
someone should tell them Orgonite isnt to be smoked
>>
>>14636164
good for him
>>
So an underage sex cult?
Wish i had one of those growing up in my neighborhood ;_:
>>
>>14637314
you've never heard of dor?

you have to read up on this, Einstein was blown away by Reich to the point where he didn't even want to touch it because it made his head with his tiny brain hurt and it would have seriously complicated his own theories.

Reich was able to control weather patterns and was thrown in jail and had most of his work destroyed, if the US government destroys your work thats pretty credible evidence there is something to it

Reich's books are very interesting, he starts off with the Orgone and orgasms like wow there's this weird energy field you can tap into nobody knows about

his last book unpublished before his death is all, nothing in the sky is what you think it is, aliens and black helicopters are trying to get me

anybody grab that file a few weeks back a supposed alien posted and it was full or Reich looking designs?
>>
>>14636164
i have a crush on a girl who believes in those orgone crystals
>>
File: lookmomimmakingenergy.jpg (32KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
lookmomimmakingenergy.jpg
32KB, 400x533px
they're having so much fun though
>>
>>14637609
>they're having so much fun though

They must be stopped.
>>
>>14636164
but kids are supposed to occupy themselves by doing shit like this?
>>
>>14636326
It's a combination of boredom and having so much money that you never have to confront the real world.
>>
those guys tripped on acid for sure, otherwise orgonite would be foreign to super star spoiled kids. I always wanted to own at least one, what they are doing is nothing bad.
>>
>>14637609
Cooking meth is fun!
>>
>>14637417
the fact that you addressed none of the other anon's points about cell towers and instead chose to post extremely dubious claims about Reich with zero sources make you seem like either a role-player or a schizophrenic. I'm really hoping you're just the former.
>>
>>14637314
>>14637338

>shills acting like they're right
>>
>>14636195
if only Elliot Rodger was still alive, he could of joined this cult and get laid
if only
>>
>>14637882
>scientific fact acting like its right
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 301x167px
>>14636164
Oh noooo. They are reading the scary Osho.

Goddamit what news source was this? You would never hear a preface like

>And they are reading the Bible, who's followers carried out the largest crusade in world history.
>>
>>14637882
You're free to point out where it is wrong, even to explain a completely new mechanism of how the orgonites disable the towers.
>>
>>14636164

> on Instagram
>calling themselves a secret society
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>14637109
>>14637117
No shit?!
>>
>>14637609
She looks like an alien and has dykey nappy hair.

Jaden "The Prophet" looks like snoop lion.
>>
>>14637609
Ew.
>>
File: 1384212008773.gif (617KB, 211x199px) Image search: [Google]
1384212008773.gif
617KB, 211x199px
>>14636164
>>14637609
[misanthropy intensifies]
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.