[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
GIF IMAGE
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Hello /wsr/

I am requesting some help in making a gif image. It is really simple. It is a static image with a circular arrow going around it, counter clockwise. I need it for my site as a place holder for the next post. I was wondering if there is any anon who is willing to do this.

>pic related: it's the arrow i need to circle ccw
>>
You could just write a CSS animation for it that makes the .png spin, that'd be easier, unless you need it to be an image.
>>
File: loading.png (162 KB, 1210x1325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loading.png
162 KB, 1210x1325
>>54645
I would prefer an image I could post when i need to, and have it saved as a gif file.

Also, I wouldn't know how to do what you suggested.

I don't think it's hard to make the gif

The static image looks like
>pic related

I don't want that font used, I just threw it on even though it is out of place, I should fix that.

But, essentially, all I need is the arrow to go ccw around the logo.

Even if someone could show me how to do that on GIMP, I'll do it myself, I just don't know how.
>>
>pic related

جار التحميل is Arabic for "Loading"

I would also like to animate the dots after جار التحميل
>>
File: loading.png (158 KB, 1210x1325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loading.png
158 KB, 1210x1325
>>54656
OOPS
>>
Right now, the image on my site is static

www.abdushakur.com/thebookofabdushakur
>>
File: ma1.gif (138 KB, 736x736) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ma1.gif
138 KB, 736x736
>>
File: 1455142511550.jpg (274 KB, 1523x899) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455142511550.jpg
274 KB, 1523x899
>>54670
>>
>>54670
Counter clock-wise
>>54672
I don't know what I am looking at...
>>
>>54670
The idea is to keep the logo and have the arrow be the circular border spinning counter-clock-wise to signal 'opening' like when you open a bottle or anything, to indicate that i am currently working on bringing out my next piece as I open up and pour forth the art...

The three dots after the Arabic on the bottom I would like to know how to animate so it has the sequence 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 ad infinitum
>>
File: rotation logo.gif (81 KB, 1268x1410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rotation logo.gif
81 KB, 1268x1410
urgh, that was a lot of work...
>>
>>54670
i keep fucking laughing at this stupid fucking circle what the hell
>>
>>54749
tail chasing its head
>>
>>54749
LOL
>>
>>54697
Subhanallah

Thank you anon, that's awesome!

Do you have a portfolio on line?
>>
It won't let me upload onto the site...I've used other gifs before, i don't understand why I can't display this one
>>
>>55075
So Muhammad, why do you need this?
>>
>>55274
My name's Abdushakur, not Muhammad.
I want to use it as a 'placeholder' while I finish each page of my book.

>http://www.abdushakur.com/thebookofabdushakur

So while I work, I would post this gif image, indicating that the work is loading (I am in the process of creating it). I chose the arrow to go counter clock wise because in Islam, it is the way Muslims go around the the ka'bah during Hajj, and mainly because it represents opening, like a when you open a bottle or valve, so the 'loading' is like the 'opening of' the art work in progress, I used Arabic to keep the theme of the site, and the calligraphy is more appealing [to me].

Overall, this is all just for me really. I am doing this for myself to look at. And I have the site in case anyone is interested in knowing a bit about me and my art. But ultimately, this is all for me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Thread DB ID: 507500

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.