[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remembering animoos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (27KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 502x502px
Alright, so for years this vague memory pops in my head from my childhood and I don't have enough information to just Google it, so I would like to get some closure.
It was late at night, and I (think) i was watching Adult Swim. I remember there was a boy and a girl (older teens to young adult). There was also a pizza guy (bad acne?).
Then they were in a completely black room with at least 2 chairs/couches. Pizzzu man on one side of the room, the "kids" on the other. I remember, without a doubt, piazzat dude looked up girls skirt to see her poossy (which at the time i thought was her butt but i digress).
I don't remember any more details other than that the boy (at some point) had a robotic arm.
I hope that's enough info, but if not I can try to make some sketches of what i can.
>>
File: url.gif (2MB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
url.gif
2MB, 620x349px
>>39944
let me see the sketch
>>
>>39950
not sure it will help but i'll work on it
>>
What year was it broadcast?

also, you might wanna try this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Adult_Swim
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39950
>dark room pic
>>39962
not sure, 2004 maybe, probably not though.
>>
>>39966
not an artist + vague memory + sick as fuck
sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39950
>piatza
go with the one on the right, that other one looks like fucking Frylock
>>
hmm.
gonna need more info.

is this pizza guy actually a pizza delivery guy, or are you just referring to him as pizza guy because of the bad acne face?

is this live action or animated?

do you remember any names of the characters?
>>
>>39986
actual pizza delivery guy
animation
do not remember names
the focal point of the series was the kid with the robo arm (i think)
>>
File: Kazuma.(Scryed).full.1060136.jpg (190KB, 1207x657px) Image search: [Google]
Kazuma.(Scryed).full.1060136.jpg
190KB, 1207x657px
?
>>
>>39999
i, dont think so... the wiki page seems to make sense with what i said but i dont think that's it....
>>
>>40075
was it an anime, or western animation?
this could help narrowing it down
>>
>>40079
im leaning more towards anime, but im not positive
>>
Paranoia Agent
>>
>>40195
did you even read my post
>>
Robotic arm makes me think of Fullmetal Alchemist... though I can't think of there being any pizza in the series, let alone a pizza man...
>>
>>40478
Yes, and I have no idea but paranoia agent involved a lot of different people and some sketchy moments; one could've had a pizza guy.

With the details you've given and it being in adult swim I think I'm making a pretty good guess.
>>
it almost sounds like venture bros
>>
what now OP? did you get what you were looking for?
>>
>>40834
sorry, I've been throwing up my lungs
anyways, no. i saw one episode and i think it was the first one. before 2006 and after 2003
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1334x750px
>>40506
well with my 5 minute Wikipedia search it sounded nothing like what's in my mind. it's all your fault and not me being bad at conveying my thoughts... •_ •
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.