[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DS or Genesis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1453303056336[1].png (468KB, 1028x605px) Image search: [Google]
1453303056336[1].png
468KB, 1028x605px
I'm thinking on which should I get, since I'm not finding N64 flashcarts around... So, what do you think?
>>
uhh.. bump.
>>
>>36877
Emulate both
>>
>>36920
I do, but I want to have one of these.
>>
Between the two, DS, since you can't really replicate the touch screen experience on PC, especially with the handful of games where you hold it like a book.

Instead of those I would recommend a Dreamcast or a PSP, because Dreamcast emulation is shaky but Dreamcast piracy is as easy as burning the disc and putting it in your Dreamcast, and because PSP can run a lot more emulators than DS, in addition to the PSP's library which is almost entirely composed of underrated gems. I believe DS still has some decent emulators though.
>>
>>36958
/thread
>>
>>36958
Hmm, I think I've got it. I'll stick with the DS then. Last time I asked around, I got lucky and got a DSi for $25, cool huh? Well, thanks :) I think I'll wait some more to get a Dreamcast, we got a full year still. Lemme start with a DS.
>>
>>36970
>we got a full year still

Um, until what? Now I'm worried.
>>
>>36877
so you want a physcal console eh? DS is the obvious choice as you can get a shitton of games for almost nothing (or nothing if you look hard enough)

I have fond memories of the genesis, but not fond memories of its controller. Every time i've used a genesis controller in the past 10 years the buttons are all shit and sometimes dont work. That and getting Genesis carts is gonna cost you waaay more than DS games. If you have money then the real answer is clearly a SNES. best console.
>>
>>36971
Until I gather some money to get another console.

BTW, I'm from Brazil.
>>
>>36877
DS, I bought a flash cart and definitely don't regret it. Also, there is a Genesis emulator for the DS.
>>
>>36877
There is a flashcart for the N64, it is called the Everdrive 64, there are also other Everdrive flashcarts iirc like for the SNES and I think they're also working on a GBA flashcart but I might be wrong. But the Everdrive 64 costs around 100 bucks and since you live in brazil that would be one expensive flashcart to import.
I'd go for the DS if you don't want to spend a gorrilian dollars on video games since flashcarts were very common basically everywhere, same goes for the DS. Finding N64 controllers that are in good condition is also very unlikely if you don't want to spend lots on a good one. The controllstick is ass. I actually found a good one on a fleamarket in germany though for like 10 eurobucks which was a great find.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.