[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1449445885345.gif (252KB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
1449445885345.gif
252KB, 371x371px
So far, I have only watched the majority of Death Note, some episodes of Attack on Titan, Nichijou and Free!

I know all of this shit is basic stuff, so any recommendations since I like the previous shall help.

The sort of things I like are:
>romance
>silly shit
>attractive men
>suppose some ecchi as long as it's not always orientated around females and has a mix of both genders (or just male)
>fighting
>>
>>35975
>>35975
>>suppose some ecchi as long as it's not always orientated around females and has a mix of both genders (or just male)
The term you're looking for is "Omnipandering", and you should check out:

- Show By Rock!
- Owari no Seraph
- Strike the Blood
- Inu x Boku SS
>>
>>35975
Watch the anime that your pic is from, Hyouka.
>>
>>35975
Tiger and bunny
Full metal alchemist brotherhood
yowaimushi pedal or Haikyuu
Ao no Exorcist
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Ouran High School Host Club
Hellsing ultimate
>>
Lots of good recommendations so far. For some reason I think you might like "Yamada and the Seven Witches."
>>
File: maison ikkoku.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
maison ikkoku.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
Maison Ikkoku
>>
>>35975
Parasyte: The Maximum.
It has:
>romance
>attractive men (well just one)
>fighting
Also, as a warning it does have lots of body horror and a little philosophy.
>>
My favorite anime is Clannad, you should check that out. It doesn't have fighting, but it has romance and a good amount of both genders. It's a Rollercoaster of emotions, and after story is guaranteed to make you cry multiple times.

If you want fighting and violence mixed with romance, check out Elfen Lied, that's another favorite of mine.

Shuffle! Is a good romance with a yandere character if you're into that, and Mirai Nikki has a yandere romance with a ton of violence.

The only mark this one hits is an even mix of genders, but it's still really good and you should check it out. It's called Liar Game. I'd say you're better off with the Manga though, the characters are done much better in that than they are in the anime. If you need a way to read manga, check out the app called Zingbox Manga, it's on android and IOS.
>>
>>36128
Elfen Lied and Mirai Nikki are both god awful
Atleast Mirai nikki startsout somewhat intersting but Elfen Lied is one of the worst anime Ive forced myself to finish
>>
>>36134
They're good for their genre. In general though violent and fighting anime isn't that great and has a bad plot. Romance and drama are more my thing, those are the only two violent ones I could recommend.
>>
>>36136
>They're good for their genre
No they are really not
If we are talking about fighting anime with Gore those are still bad
Hellsing
Berserk
Afro Samurai
darker than black
Ganz
Im sure there are many more
>>
>>36151
I've checked those out and didn't like any of them.
But like I said, violence and gore isn't really my thing.
>>
>romance
>silly shit
>attractive men
Ore Monogatari!!

>silly shit
>suppose some ecchi as long as it's not always orientated around females and has a mix of both genders (or just male)
>fighting
Shimoneta

>silly shit
>attractive men
>fighting
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

>romance
>attractive men
>fighting

Card Captor Sakura
>>
File: rec_chart_lite.jpg (4MB, 900x9665px) Image search: [Google]
rec_chart_lite.jpg
4MB, 900x9665px
>>35975
>romance
>silly shit
>attractive men
>fighting
You're looking for eother anime targeted towards the female audience (shoujo) or "fujobait" (anime targeted towards boys, "shounen" but with the fanbase taken over by girls). Magi for example has all of those, just not as much romance. You should also try Akatsuki no Yona.

For general purposes, try this. It gives you a good grasp on the main popular genres of anime.
>>
File: flowchart.png (3MB, 830x7914px) Image search: [Google]
flowchart.png
3MB, 830x7914px
>>35975
>>36370
Also, if you're looking for something targeted specifically towards female/gay audience, filter this monstrosity by pink and purple frames.

Pink frame = for girls, everything's gonna be kawaii as fuck (though many shoujo series, like Cardcaptor Sakura or Akatsuki no Yona are equally liked by the male audience)

Purple frame = technically it was made for boys, at least initially, but the fanbase got taken over by girls (well that's what happens when there's strong female characters, and multiple handsome male characters). It's a bit like with Supernatural.
>>
>>36370
>those teen recommendations
>>
>>35975
>silly shit
Those Who Hunt Elves
Ghost Stories
Watch both English dubs
>>
>>35975
--I haven't seem Gintama, but from what I know, it seems to fit your criteria.
--JoJo's Bizarre Adventure also fits that criteria.
--One Punch Man is hilarious and very silly, but it lacks romance, and ecchi, and there's only really 1 hyper-attractive male character.
>>
File: o4EjwMg.jpg (488KB, 1600x1101px) Image search: [Google]
o4EjwMg.jpg
488KB, 1600x1101px
>>35975
Shokugeki no Soma has all of those things. It covers silly shit and fighting because they fight via cooking and turn it into this really over the top and "epic" spectacle, for lack of a better word. Like imagine the dramatic stuff in Death Note but with cooking and that's what it's like. With music like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjtY4l6iWak

I'd say in delivers in terms of attractive men, as well (here's a picture for some examples), and the protagonist is really badass and confident. And the ecchi moments do manage to involve a good mix of both genders being stripped naked by delicious food while heavenly music plays.
>>
File: 1453250208781.jpg (4MB, 900x9665px) Image search: [Google]
1453250208781.jpg
4MB, 900x9665px
>>36370
Made some enhancements, start passing this one around instead.
>>
>>36804
dude you didn't change anything...

>Cross Ange
Okay, I'm almost considering using this.

Anything I've missed?
>>
>>36804
Terror in resonance is not a good show the only thing it has going for it is arts style
Also the teen recs are over half Shonen battle stuff IMO remove Mirai Nikki fairy tale and Sao
Maybe you could add some in that would speak to teen girls or at least swap fairy tale for a better Shonen like soul eater
>>
File: marmalade-boy.jpg (158KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
marmalade-boy.jpg
158KB, 700x460px
>35975
>romance
>silly shit
>attractive men

Marmalade Boy
>>
>>36916
>Terror in resonance is not a good show the only thing it has going for it is arts style

Explain why you think that.
>>
>>36377
>>36370
MFW the first anime i saw on 2002 was NGE.

Fastforward: I'm a ninja ! (the subprime one)
>>
if you want something short and funny:
do you guys remember jester? "Gokudo".

My life would be very different if i had seen this instead of NGE.
>>
>>35975
Hayate no Gotoku maybe.

>somewhat romantic
>the 4th wall is in shambles
>will make you laugh for a while
>despite the occasional ecchi and tons of random comedy, it still has a good storyline
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.